Supreme court deems sales of ghost guns and similarly "gun kits" to be treated as sales of guns.

Fuck off and die, you stupid SOB...If you pull your head out of your ass, you would know what i am talking about,,

But if the drugs are illegal, aren’t they being regulated by definition? Enforcement of the regulations may be crappy, but they are still regulated. 🤷

1srelluc & Rampart, Rampart's “good to go” post concurs with the supreme court's decision.
You can make a gun, but if you sell it as a DIY kit or as a finished product, you'd be effectively selling a gun and would be subject to all laws and regulations governing such a sale. Likewise, anyone selling a gun or a DIY gun kit to you is subject to all laws and regulations governing such a gun sale.

The legal question is at what point between selling some one blocks and sheets of metals and/or plastic, and directly or indirectly providing purchasers with instructions as to how to produce their own gun, rather than actually selling a gun as a finished product, will the court consider it to effectively be a sale of a gun?
That's legally determined by the courts rather than dependent upon you guys, or your lawyers', or my opinions.
Respectfully, Supposn

You miss the whole point, which is that if you let government make a list of everyone who has a gun, then you have greatly facilitated draconian decay of government like mass confiscation.
The constitution clearly says that the federal government must never be trusted to make any gun law at all, much less force every gun to be on a list.

Fuck off and die, you stupid SOB...If you pull your head out of your ass, you would know what i am talking about,,

lol.

Sorry you are an idiot and don't know what words mean. That is another you problem.

But if the drugs are illegal, aren’t they being regulated by definition? Enforcement of the regulations may be crappy, but they are still regulated. 🤷

The word "regulated" is meaningless.
For example, with the interstate commerce clause of the constitution, the word "regulated" means encouraged and protected.

The government has often encouraged drugs, like when the CIA was dumping heroin from Laos in inner cities in order to have cash for the Contras in Nicaragua.

Not if they are allowed to cross the southern border along with millions of illegals who are diseased and dangerous.

lol.

Sorry you are an idiot and don't know what words mean. That is another you problem.
you said
What the fuck was the last part That is another you problem. Before you act all high and mighty, better check you own intelligence before you challenge me, you fucking retard.

you said
What the fuck was the last part That is another you problem. Before you act all high and mighty, better check you own intelligence before you challenge me, you fucking retard.
Still do not know what words mean? LOL. You could have a second grader explain it to you.

Go on, show us how monumentally moronic you are again.

Still do not know what words mean? LOL. You could have a second grader explain it to you.

Go on, show us how monumentally moronic you are again.
I am not the one grammatically incorrect asshole, again, since you voted for Joe Biden, you "Bit your nose off, just to spite your face".

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

A gun is a gun. This is where people go from gun enthusiasts to gun nuts.

From the Politico article:

ATF received more than 45,000 reports from 2016 to 2021 of suspected “ghost guns” recovered by law enforcement officials, including almost 700 in homicide or attempted homicide investigations, according to a DOJ statement. Ghost guns are “difficult to trace and easy to acquire by criminals,” that statement added.

Supreme court has deemed sales of ghost guns and similarly "gun kits" to be treated as sales of guns.
I'm surprised our Supreme court came to such a sensible decision. Respectfully, Supposn

Refer to link: Supreme Court allows Biden administration’s ‘ghost gun’ restrictions - The Washington Post
Notice that libs could not pass a real law through the legislative process against ghost guns and needed unelected nazi’s in the Deep State to do it for them

No doubt the usual suspects in the fake middle will say that biden was elected

But he wasnt elected dictator who can rule through executive decree

Notice that libs could not pass a real law through the legislative process against ghost guns and needed unelected nazi’s in the Deep State to do it for them

No doubt the usual suspects in the fake middle will say that biden was elected

But he wasnt elected dictator who can rule through executive decree
So the Supreme Court are unelected Deep State Nazis?

Perhaps you didn’t understand the article, but there was no new law created, nor did the USSC even rule that so called ghost guns are covered under existing law. The ruling was only allowing the government to continue regulating ghost guns under current law while the ongoing litigation is decided.

Bad decision.
The reality is that at one time all guns were hand made.
This would make all hand made guns illegal.
And that illegally creates a monopoly on guns and gives government total control over guns, which is it not supposed to have.
The whole point of the 2nd amendment was to prevent any federal gun law at all.

This ruling does not make hand made guns illegal.

So the Supreme Court are unelected Deep State Nazis?

Perhaps you didn’t understand the article, but there was no new law created, nor did the USSC even rule that so called ghost guns are covered under existing law. The ruling was only allowing the government to continue regulating ghost guns under current law while the ongoing litigation is decided.
They are not elected and answerable to the people

Which makes them “unelected”

The part about being NAZI’s is your idea

They are not elected and answerable to the people

Which makes them “unelected”

The part about being NAZI’s is your idea
LOL, my idea? I quoted your post in which you said libs “needed unelected nazi’s in the Deep State to do it for them”
Are you going to pretend you didn’t post that?

LOL, my idea? I quoted your post in which you said libs “needed unelected nazi’s in the Deep State to do it for them”
Are you going to pretend you didn’t post that?
The Deep State is not part of the supreme court though both are unelected

The SC was created by the Constitution

The Deep State is a lib creation

More people have died from drugs than guns. Why arent drugs as well regulated? Because then the Marxists/Democrats wouldnt have mail in ballots harvested from the druggies....
of all people, Coyote said that my post that more people are dying of drugs, is fake news, yet i posted a link proving it. Why is that bitch so bitter about the truth that her President doesnt give a shit about the citizens of the US? Or is she a China shill?

I hope you choke on the truth you bitch....

You miss the whole point, which is that if you let government make a list of everyone who has a gun, then you have greatly facilitated draconian decay of government like mass confiscation.
The constitution clearly says that the federal government must never be trusted to make any gun law at all, much less force every gun to be on a list.
One thing the Marxists dont realize....

1692646553592.png

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Forum List

Back