Supreme court deems sales of ghost guns and similarly "gun kits" to be treated as sales of guns.

The ruling is a temporary victory for the administration, but a lawsuit challenging the regulations will continue in the lower courts.

Non-paywall link:

Supreme court has deemed sales of ghost guns and similarly "gun kits" to be treated as sales of guns.
I'm surprised our Supreme court came to such a sensible decision. Respectfully, Supposn

Refer to link: Supreme Court allows Biden administration’s ‘ghost gun’ restrictions - The Washington Post
Makes sense..a gun is a gun is a gun. Just because you purchase it un-assembled..or print it off your 3-D printer. If it shoots..it is subject to regulation.
Good for SCOTUS~

Makes sense..a gun is a gun is a gun. Just because you purchase it un-assembled..or print it off your 3-D printer. If it shoots..it is subject to regulation.
Good for SCOTUS~
Nope, I can make a AK at home out of a receiver flat and as long as I don't sell it I'm GTG.....We used to have build parties. Still legal but parts kits started getting too expensive to mess with it.

In the heyday Romanian G part kits were $39.99.

wm_10639764.jpg

Good for SCOTUS~
More people have died from drugs than guns. Why arent drugs as well regulated? Because then the Marxists/Democrats wouldnt have mail in ballots harvested from the druggies....

NYT: Illegal border crossings surge to record high. Drugs less regulated than ever as drugs pour across the border.

original.jpg
Illegal drugs pour across the border. So, regulated to the point they are illegal?

Or is that not a regulation now? So the feds can just make guns illegal? After all, that is not regulated....!

Illegal drugs pour across the border. So, regulated to the point they are illegal?

Or is that not a regulation now? So the feds can just make guns illegal? After all, that is not regulated....!
Democrats have bent over backwards to enable millions of illegals and their drugs to pour across our borders. If guns were pouring across the border like drugs Dems would be marching on Washington.

Democrats have bent over backwards to enable millions of illegals and their drugs to pour across our borders. If guns were pouring across the border like drugs Dems would be marching on Washington.
And?

You claimed they were less regulated. Considering they are outright illegal unless a government licensed agent tells you specifically what you can buy and even the company that makes it, that is just nonsense. not to mention the requirements for getting your drug on the market in the first place.

Now you moved onto rambling about which one gets illegally imported more. Completely incoherent.

And?

You claimed they were less regulated. Considering they are outright illegal unless a government licensed agent tells you specifically what you can buy and even the company that makes it, that is just nonsense. not to mention the requirements for getting your drug on the market in the first place.

Now you moved onto rambling about which one gets illegally imported more. Completely incoherent.
There are two possibilities, one you are trolling. Two you are a blithering idiot.

ohh no, fleegle. before a gun kit is assembled it is just a peaceful pile of metal and plastic..........
Nope, I can make a AK at home out of a receiver flat and as long as I don't sell it I'm GTG.....We used to have build parties. Still legal but parts kits started getting too expensive to mess with it.
In the heyday Romanian G part kits were $39.99.

wm_10639764.jpg

1srelluc & Rampart, Rampart's “good to go” post concurs with the supreme court's decision.
You can make a gun, but if you sell it as a DIY kit or as a finished product, you'd be effectively selling a gun and would be subject to all laws and regulations governing such a sale. Likewise, anyone selling a gun or a DIY gun kit to you is subject to all laws and regulations governing such a gun sale.

The legal question is at what point between selling some one blocks and sheets of metals and/or plastic, and directly or indirectly providing purchasers with instructions as to how to produce their own gun, rather than actually selling a gun as a finished product, will the court consider it to effectively be a sale of a gun?
That's legally determined by the courts rather than dependent upon you guys, or your lawyers', or my opinions.
Respectfully, Supposn

Supreme court has deemed sales of ghost guns and similarly "gun kits" to be treated as sales of guns.
I'm surprised our Supreme court came to such a sensible decision. Respectfully, Supposn

Refer to link: Supreme Court allows Biden administration’s ‘ghost gun’ restrictions - The Washington Post
Meh... Don't care one way or the other.

The government never has and never will have any say about my weaponry.

It's none of their goddamn business, and the Constitution says so directly, therefore they can fuck off.

How the hell are drugs less regulated than guns?

Are you on drugs right now?
Fuck off and die, you stupid SOB...If you pull your head out of your ass, you would know what i am talking about,,

Do you think all those weapons left behind in Afghanistan were registered with their new owners the Taliban? Fuck the government for being stupid, and any Joe Biden voter for voting for the retard.

caf670a24d33405ba23527bff0fa163c.jpg

Bad decision.
The reality is that at one time all guns were hand made.
This would make all hand made guns illegal.
And that illegally creates a monopoly on guns and gives government total control over guns, which is it not supposed to have.
The whole point of the 2nd amendment was to prevent any federal gun law at all.

Good for SCOTUS~

Wrong.
The POINT is that the federal government is not supposed to at all have any control over guns, in any way.
Hand made guns were the only way to be safe from the federal government.
This is a draconian attempt to make federal control absolute.
Which is totally illegal.

It certainly is not going to reduce guns in the hands of criminals, since they can buy smuggled Romainian AK-47s for cheap.
This is aimed only at honest people who wanted a legal gun the government did not know about.

Forum List

Back