supporters of Mitt Romney: go away.

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
Free Republic founder Jim Robinson has a message for supporters of Mitt Romney: go away.

In an email to POLITICO this afternoon, Robinson admitted that the site routinely blocks Romney supporters from posting -- and offered no apologies for the practice:

Free Republic is a pro-life, pro-family, pro-gun, pro-small government, pro-constitution, pro-liberty site. Governor Romney is none of the above. His record is that of an abortionist, gay rights pushing, gun grabbing, global warming advocating, big government, mandate loving, constitution trampling, flip-flopping liberal progressive with no core values. That and the fact that he is the chief architect and advocate for ObamaCare disqualifies him for any consideration whatsoever on Free Republic as a potential nominee for the presidency.

Read more: Romney Supporters Banned From Free Republic - Mitt Romney - Fox Nation

Romney is a white Obama.

JimRob has been blocking Libs and Lib supporters as long as I can remember. If you don't support Conservatives, he doesn't want you posting. Simple.

Free Republic is a great place to look for articles posted from a wide variety of sources, not just conservative. I visit FreeRepublic.com numerous times a day just to see the latest headlines. Many times a reader will post relative info and links to more info in the comments section of a posted story.

That's one way to get hits on a site people wouldn't otherwise know about.

It would take a lot for me to get used to the colors and layout.

Since I'm a Romney supporter, I guess I won't try. :tongue:

JimRob has been blocking Libs and Lib supporters as long as I can remember. If you don't support Conservatives, he doesn't want you posting. Simple.

Free Republic is a great place to look for articles posted from a wide variety of sources, not just conservative. I visit FreeRepublic.com numerous times a day just to see the latest headlines. Many times a reader will post relative info and links to more info in the comments section of a posted story.

Ain't free speech a great thing?

It's truly delightful to see how much conservatives hate their likely nominee. Will they swallow their bile and vote Romney or will we see a third party candidate? This is just so exciting!

It's truly delightful to see how much conservatives hate their likely nominee. Will they swallow their bile and vote Romney or will we see a third party candidate? This is just so exciting!

If you think this is exciting, you should try watching paint dry!

it will be Romeny because no one else has the big money backing.

Then the TP people will run others on other tickets and completely fracture the right wing vote.

Its a good thing for American

Ain't free speech a great thing?
Apparently you didn't get the memo. The gov't cannot outlaw free speech, private individuals can.

Example: If you are in my house and spout anti-American B.S. I can lawfully kick you out. The same goes for JimRobb and his website. It has terms of service that you agree to when (and if) you sign up to post!

Go back and re-read the Constitution.

You look for a "wide variety of sources" on a website in which discussion from all but a narrow range of the ideological spectrum is blocked? I can only imagine how helpful the ensuing circle jerks, er, "discussions" are in analyzing those alternate viewpoints.

when its Romeny and we have a TP presidential candidate and Hilary doesnt run will you applogise?

You look for a "wide variety of sources" on a website in which discussion from all but a narrow range of the ideological spectrum is blocked? I can only imagine how helpful the ensuing circle jerks, er, "discussions" are in analyzing those alternate viewpoints.
No different here. No different than the one you and I are having.

Instead of "only imagining" and remaining in you own narrow world, why don't you go over there and check out the wide variety of links that get posted everyday there.

Let's see, there's:
CNN (Conservative)
San Fransisco Chronical (Conservative)
Google (Conservative)
Life Site News (?)
Daily Mail UK (Conservative)
Yahoo! (Conservative)
Ynet (Conservative)
Reuters (Conservative)
CBS News (Conservative)

Yeah you got me there, they're all Conservative! :uhoh3:

when its Romeny and we have a TP presidential candidate and Hilary doesnt run will you applogise?
Why the f*ck would I apologize? Your own people want her to run, I'm merely pointing it out.

You know, you'd probably be a lot happier if you'd just accept the world as it is and not as you wish it to be. (I think I've told you this before?)

mittens-halloween.jpg

I won't.

A Romney nomination will be the last gasp of the Washington Beltway Establishment. More interested in retaining control of the party than actually effecting change.

I find the establishments foisting Romney on us to be bizarre.

"Hey, we got an unpopular president. How can we possibly fuck that up, Bob?"

"I know. Let's take the guy our voters SOUNDLY REJECTED last time, put him up, despite the fact 20% won't vote for him on account of the bizarre cult he belongs to, he's held positions that most of them oppose, and he was the architect of the program they all hate!"

"Brilliant!"

Forum List

Back