Support Out Law Enforcement

Blue ISIS sure likes to brag about themselves. I watched that pig on TV bragging about how fearless the other pigs were to go in armed to the teeth and outnumbering the guy with a shotgun. Such bravery. Wow!!!
Asslips you don’t even live in America.

We support them in more ways that people realize. Should it come to the catastrophic point where law-enforcement fails or becomes overwhelmed, the armed citizens are always there. We are the last line of defense in this country, should our brave law-enforcement and military personnel fail.

then the country is fucked

Not really. The only people who are truly fucked are the degenerate lawbreakers. Armed citizens don't have the power to arrest, so consider them more of a threat than law-enforcement officers.

They won't yell at you to "drop the gun", they'll just shoot you in the fuckin' back a couple times and then go home to eat supper with their wives and kids, like nothing ever happened.

The best thing you can hope and pray for is that social order never breaks down in this country. Because if it does, I can guarantee that it will get uglier than your little minds can comprehend.

i have no doubt that you'd shoot someone in the back
I have a couple head shots in my day.

We support them in more ways that people realize. Should it come to the catastrophic point where law-enforcement fails or becomes overwhelmed, the armed citizens are always there. We are the last line of defense in this country, should our brave law-enforcement and military personnel fail.

Hmmmm. Cause the conservative talking point is that we need these big weapons to fend off an out of control government. Which means shooting police .

What?? That's a goofy statement.How you arrived to that conclusion is beyond me. There isn't a single conservative that I know of, who has a problem with law-enforcement.

Lol! The prez himself bashes the FBI on a daily basis.

And it’s not a goofy statement . It’s a gop paradox of needing weapons to protect ourselves from a bad government. Well play that scenario out .

Not really. The only people who are truly fucked are the degenerate lawbreakers. Armed citizens don't have the power to arrest, so consider them more of a threat than law-enforcement officers.

They won't yell at you to "drop the gun", they'll just shoot you in the fuckin' back a couple times and then go home to eat supper with their wives and kids, like nothing ever happened.

The best thing you can hope and pray for is that social order never breaks down in this country. Because if it does, I can guarantee that it will get uglier than your little minds can comprehend.

Your a coward so anyone would have to shoot you in the back as you ran from danger.

We dont need to hear about your sexual leanings. Congrats you are gay but no one cares anymore.

Blue ISIS sure likes to brag about themselves. I watched that pig on TV bragging about how fearless the other pigs were to go in armed to the teeth and outnumbering the guy with a shotgun. Such bravery. Wow!!!
Hey PubeBush. My address says different.
Oh...good...so you would be the first to call for police protection when black-on-Black violence is perpetrated on your punk ass.

Oh...good...so you would be the first to call for police protection when black-on-Black violence is perpetrated on your punk ass.
I cant think of an instance I would call a cop. I handle my own problems.

No doubt they deserved it.

We dont need to hear about your sexual leanings. Congrats you are gay but no one cares anymore.
Nope combat. How about you Asslips? What have you ever done besides sponge from society...live off the protection the police provide you? I know...I bet your a black kid from the suburbs struggling with the fact that your actually better off than most white kids. Your worried that you won’t be cool. That the other brothers will view you as a “white ******.” Well, well, well. So you overcompensate by trying to be some kind of black radical...when in reality your just a spoiled little pussy.

Sure.

Law enforcement response time to Maryland tragedy today was 60 seconds. Then they put their lives on the line to charge the point of fire. But this thread is not about todays shooting. It’s about the fact that there are people on this Board that call them “ Blue Isis.” My brother is a cop. Comments like that are an abomination.
You left out how they get called "pigs". Which they are.

Not too many problems in a gated suburban community or a college campus.

Sure.
Dont be angry with me because you are too timid to handle your own problems. You big wuss.

Hmmmm. Cause the conservative talking point is that we need these big weapons to fend off an out of control government. Which means shooting police .

What?? That's a goofy statement.How you arrived to that conclusion is beyond me. There isn't a single conservative that I know of, who has a problem with law-enforcement.

And it’s not a goofy statement . It’s a gop paradox of needing weapons to protect ourselves from a bad government. Well play that scenario out .
Because Obama politicized them.

So why do they have campus police and security guards?

Sure.
Dont be angry with me because you are too timid to handle your own problems. You big wuss.
Right. I’ve taken care of my shit on numerous occasions. No white privilege here. One of the few people my neighborhood who hasn’t gorked from heroin, alcoholism,or been in prison. White privilege my ass. I used GI Bill and I have three college degrees....and I’m not an internet phony.

So why do they have campus police and security guards?
To protect you and girls from sexual assault by drunk guys.

Law enforcement response time to Maryland tragedy today was 60 seconds. Then they put their lives on the line to charge the point of fire. But this thread is not about todays shooting. It’s about the fact that there are people on this Board that call them “ Blue Isis.” My brother is a cop. Comments like that are an abomination.

It’s normal for people to defend relatives. Even family members of some of the most heinous criminals insist that it is a mistake, or that they have the wrong person. The mother of the South Carolina cop who shot a man in the back and then planted the evidence said that was not her son, and she did not know what happened. This despite the irrefutable evidence that he had in fact done it.

I’ve found that the most vocal defenders of the cops most outrageous actions, and the logical conclusions that the police are corrupt, are family members. Refusing to admit that their Sons, Brothers, Fathers, Mothers, Dauhters, or sisters are in fact crooks. Having read this thread, I see you fall into that category with ease.

Calling a user a bitch for posting a video that shows the cops doing something wrong. How dare she post a video exposing the cops like that.

Of course, you’re one of the first ones to rush out and pretend that the cop who was finally caught being corrupt, was caught on his very first time. Pfui. That’s insane, and laughable. You ignore the other cops who committed perjury dozens or hundreds of times to cover the corrupt jackass in the first place.

Chances are, your Brother has committed a crime in covering up for his fellow blue line boys. Yes, your Brother is almost certainly a Felon. Mine isn’t, but mine is too honest to be a cop.

Because Obama politicized them.

Obama ? Lol. FBI is made up of a bunch of republicans. They are the top of law enforcement. It baffles me that you can accept they are corrupt but not the local rube filled PD?

Forum List

Back