Support Out Law Enforcement

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Law enforcement response time to Maryland tragedy today was 60 seconds. Then they put their lives on the line to charge the point of fire. But this thread is not about todays shooting. It’s about the fact that there are people on this Board that call them “ Blue Isis.” My brother is a cop. Comments like that are an abomination.

Law enforcement response time to Maryland tragedy today was 60 seconds. Then they put their lives on the line to charge the point of fire. But this thread is not about todays shooting. It’s about the fact that there are people on this Board that call them “ Blue Isis.” My brother is a cop. Comments like that are an abomination.

No, this is an abomination.

Blue ISIS sure likes to brag about themselves. I watched that pig on TV bragging about how fearless the other pigs were to go in armed to the teeth and outnumbering the guy with a shotgun. Such bravery. Wow!!!

We support them in more ways that people realize. Should it come to the catastrophic point where law-enforcement fails or becomes overwhelmed, the armed citizens are always there. We are the last line of defense in this country, should our brave law-enforcement and military personnel fail.

We support them in more ways that people realize. Should it come to the catastrophic point where law-enforcement fails or becomes overwhelmed, the armed citizens are always there. We are the last line of defense in this country, should our brave law-enforcement and military personnel fail.

I'll bet you think you will be in charge when mommy has to go out for a while too.

then the country is fucked

I'll bet you think you will be in charge when mommy has to go out for a while too.

I have no idea what you're struggling to say. My mother's been deceased for a long time and I'm a big boy now.

Not really. The only people who are truly fucked are the degenerate lawbreakers. Armed citizens don't have the power to arrest, so consider them more of a threat than law-enforcement officers.

They won't yell at you to "drop the gun", they'll just shoot you in the fuckin' back a couple times and then go home to eat supper with their wives and kids, like nothing ever happened.

The best thing you can hope and pray for is that social order never breaks down in this country. Because if it does, I can guarantee that it will get uglier than your little minds can comprehend.

The problem isn’t the police . It’s the bad cops and the system that protects them.

Not really. The only people who are truly fucked are the degenerate lawbreakers. Armed citizens don't have the power to arrest, so consider them more of a threat than law-enforcement officers.

They won't yell at you to "drop the gun", they'll just shoot you in the fuckin' back a couple times and then go home to eat supper with their wives and kids, like nothing ever happened.

The best thing you can hope and pray for is that social order never breaks down. Because if it does, I can guarantee that it will get uglier than your little minds can comprehend.

You've been watching The Walking Dead too much.

The best thing you can hope and pray for is that social order never breaks down. Because if it does, I can guarantee that it will get uglier than your little minds can comprehend.

You've been watching The Walking Dead too much.

I don't watch that. Never have.

Hmmmm. Cause the conservative talking point is that we need these big weapons to fend off an out of control government. Which means shooting police .

The problem isn’t the police . It’s the bad cops and the system that protects them.

Even the police officers who might have become tainted serve some redeeming purpose. You need to realize that law-enforcement officers are under the constant temptation to fuck up: They have to work with the lowest of the low lifers. They are constantly being tempted with bribes, drugs, sex, and other things. The constantly risk the chance of being infected with diseases, they are spit on, bled on, cursed at, and threatened.

Anyone who has a problem should try living with out them for awhile. Society would degenerate into anarchy.

I have never heard that term, Blue Isis. Never.
You are one rudderless soul.

Even the police officers who might have become tainted serve some redeeming purpose. You need to realize that law-enforcement officers are under the constant temptation to fuck up: They have to work with the lowest of the low lifers. They are constantly being tempted with bribes, drugs, sex, and other things. The constantly risk the chance of being infected with diseases, they are spit on, bled on, cursed at, and threatened.

Anyone who has a problem should try living with out them for awhile. Society would degenerate into anarchy.

That’s no excuse for bad behavior. No one is drafted into the police , you choose that path.

And is there any other profession that gets more deference and praise !?

Hmmmm. Cause the conservative talking point is that we need these big weapons to fend off an out of control government. Which means shooting police .

What?? That's a goofy statement.How you arrived to that conclusion is beyond me. There isn't a single conservative that I know of, who has a problem with law-enforcement.

The best thing you can hope and pray for is that social order never breaks down in this country. Because if it does, I can guarantee that it will get uglier than your little minds can comprehend.

i have no doubt that you'd shoot someone in the back

No, this is an abomination.

You fucking bitch.

i have no doubt that you'd shoot someone in the back

Threaten myself, my family members, or my property and you'll find out how so. The Supreme Court once ruled that Law-enforcement has "no duty to protect."

I have nothing but respect and admiration for my bothers in blue but I'm not one of them. Therefore, I'm not subjugate to the rules that apply to them.

Forum List

Back