Support Out Law Enforcement

We support them in more ways that people realize. Should it come to the catastrophic point where law-enforcement fails or becomes overwhelmed, the armed citizens are always there. We are the last line of defense in this country, should our brave law-enforcement and military personnel fail.

Hmmmm. Cause the conservative talking point is that we need these big weapons to fend off an out of control government. Which means shooting police .

What?? That's a goofy statement.How you arrived to that conclusion is beyond me. There isn't a single conservative that I know of, who has a problem with law-enforcement.

Lol! The prez himself bashes the FBI on a daily basis.

And it’s not a goofy statement . It’s a gop paradox of needing weapons to protect ourselves from a bad government. Well play that scenario out .
Because Obama politicized them.

Obama ? Lol. FBI is made up of a bunch of republicans. They are the top of law enforcement. It baffles me that you can accept they are corrupt but not the local rube filled PD?

Where did you get the notion that the FBI was made up of a bunch of Republicans? In case you haven't been keeping up with current events, the top FBI personnel being investigated by Congress are all for the most part, Trump-haters.

Hmmmm. Cause the conservative talking point is that we need these big weapons to fend off an out of control government. Which means shooting police .

What?? That's a goofy statement.How you arrived to that conclusion is beyond me. There isn't a single conservative that I know of, who has a problem with law-enforcement.

And it’s not a goofy statement . It’s a gop paradox of needing weapons to protect ourselves from a bad government. Well play that scenario out .

Obama ? Lol. FBI is made up of a bunch of republicans. They are the top of law enforcement. It baffles me that you can accept they are corrupt but not the local rube filled PD?

Where did you get the notion that the FBI was made up of a bunch of Republicans? In case you haven't been keeping up with current events, the top FBI personnel being investigated by Congress are all for the most part, Trump-haters.

McCabe and Comey are Republicans for sure. You can look it up.

Comet handed trump the election .

McCabe and Comey are Republicans for sure. You can look it up.

Comet handed trump the election .

Not all Republicans are "good guys." You haven;t figured that out by now?

Law enforcement response time to Maryland tragedy today was 60 seconds. Then they put their lives on the line to charge the point of fire. But this thread is not about todays shooting. It’s about the fact that there are people on this Board that call them “ Blue Isis.” My brother is a cop. Comments like that are an abomination.

No, this is an abomination.

“Don’t run from the state police, you’ll get fucked up.”
I love it...so true. Act like a legit human and get treated like a legit human...act like a subhuman street beast and get FUCKED UP!
Simple shit for anyone not iQ challenged....haha
CAUSE AND EFFECT!

Law enforcement response time to Maryland tragedy today was 60 seconds. Then they put their lives on the line to charge the point of fire. But this thread is not about todays shooting. It’s about the fact that there are people on this Board that call them “ Blue Isis.” My brother is a cop. Comments like that are an abomination.

Black officer called it “unintelligible bullshit”
Give that man a bonus.

You fucking bitch.

I'm not the one who tazed a 15 year old boy on a moving ATV and then watched him die, and I'm not the one that supports that pig's actions

“Don’t run from the state police, you’ll get fucked up.”
I love it...so true. Act like a legit human and get treated like a legit human...act like a subhuman street beast and get FUCKED UP!
Simple shit for anyone not iQ challenged....haha
CAUSE AND EFFECT!

Right, cause we all know cops are self appointed Judge, Jury, and Executioner. With their badge they are also issued a James Bond type License to Kill-----right?

Give that man a bonus.

He wasn't black. He was a disgusting shade of blue.

Give that man a bonus.

Why are you so against basic human principles such as self accountability and cause and effect. It’s fuckin weird!

Give that man a bonus.

Great video...thanks for sharing. It really sheds light on things. Much appreciated.

Give that man a bonus.

Why are you so against such basic human principles such as self accountability and cause and effect. It’s fuckin weird!

It was the kid's fault that the cop broke the cop rules and tazed someone driving a moving vehicle, causing his death? Imagine that.

Give that man a bonus.

Why are you so against such basic human principles such as self accountability and cause and effect. It’s fuckin weird!

It was the kid's fault that the cop broke the cop rules and tazed someone driving a moving vehicle, causing his death? Imagine that.

Here, I’ll say this real nice and slow...read my lips.
OBEY COMMANDS FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS AND DON’T GET KILLED....TA-DA!
This shit is so simple.
CAUSE AND EFFECT!

Give that man a bonus.

Great video...thanks for sharing. It really sheds light on things. Much appreciated.

At least the cop was fired and charged with murder. I guess any claims of being in fear for his or other's lives just didn't work this time.

Give that man a bonus.

This shit is so simple.
CAUSE AND EFFECT!

They are cops. Not God you idiot.

Give that man a bonus.

At least the cop was fired and charged with murder. I guess any claims of being in fear for his or other's lives just didn't work this time.

True...but still a life was lost and had the little ghetto street beast followed commands he’d still be alive. CAUSE AND EFFECT!

Give that man a bonus.

This shit is so simple.
CAUSE AND EFFECT!

Great observation...you must be smart as fuck. Look bud, sane people know that God isn’t down here in the ghettos and barrios enforcing law and order...THIS JUST IN! If you don’t obey commands from law enforcement they may kill your filthy, ghetto asses.
See, it didn’t long for good people to understand this basic shit.
CAUSE AND EFFECT!

This shit is so simple.
CAUSE AND EFFECT!

Great observation...you must be smart as fuck. Look bud, sane people know that God isn’t down here in the ghettos and barrios enforcing law and order...THIS JUST IN! If you don’t obey commands from law enforcement they may kill your filthy, ghetto asses.
CAUSE AND EFFECT!

Your attitude is why cops aren't respected, and never will be as long as that attitude is so prevalent.

This shit is so simple.
CAUSE AND EFFECT!

CAUSE AND EFFECT!

Your attitude is why cops aren't respected, and never will be as long as that attitude is so prevalent.

All good people respect the fuck out of cops...you’re sadly mistaken bud.
Do you really think good cops give two fucks if DaSahwn and ShaQuita hate their fucking guts?
Good people, (the people who matter) know for absolute fact that these ghetto beasts fuck themselves...we laugh about it. It’s natures way of purging the filth among us.

This shit is so simple.
CAUSE AND EFFECT!

CAUSE AND EFFECT!

Do you really think good cops give two fucks if DaSahwn and ShaQuita hate their fucking guts?
Good people, (the people who matter) know for absolute fact that these ghetto beasts fuck themselves...we laugh about it. It’s natures way of purging the filth among us.

Sorry, but you just exceeded your safe crazy limit for today. Feel free to try again later.

This shit is so simple.
CAUSE AND EFFECT!

CAUSE AND EFFECT!

Sorry, but you just exceeded your safe crazy limit for today. Feel free to try again later.

I’m guessing that people who don’t agree with you are always “crazy”?

Forum List

Back