Support Out Law Enforcement

They are cops. Not God you idiot.

Great observation...you must be smart as fuck. Look bud, sane people know that God isn’t down here in the ghettos and barrios enforcing law and order...THIS JUST IN! If you don’t obey commands from law enforcement they may kill your filthy, ghetto asses.
See, it didn’t long for good people to understand this basic shit.
CAUSE AND EFFECT!

Your attitude is why cops aren't respected, and never will be as long as that attitude is so prevalent.

All good people respect the fuck out of cops...you’re sadly mistaken bud.
Do you really think good cops give two fucks if DaSahwn and ShaQuita hate their fucking guts?
Good people, (the people who matter) know for absolute fact that these ghetto beasts fuck themselves...we laugh about it. It’s natures way of purging the filth among us.

Sorry, but you just exceeded your safe crazy limit for today. Feel free to try again later.

I’m guessing that people who don’t agree with you are always “crazy”?

On this particular subject, yes.

Law enforcement response time to Maryland tragedy today was 60 seconds. Then they put their lives on the line to charge the point of fire. But this thread is not about todays shooting. It’s about the fact that there are people on this Board that call them “ Blue Isis.” My brother is a cop. Comments like that are an abomination.

No, this is an abomination.

You fucking bitch.

I'm not the one who tazed a 15 year old boy on a moving ATV and then watched him die, and I'm not the one that supports that pig's actions

Pig’s? Your world is so upside down I feel sorry for you.

Great observation...you must be smart as fuck. Look bud, sane people know that God isn’t down here in the ghettos and barrios enforcing law and order...THIS JUST IN! If you don’t obey commands from law enforcement they may kill your filthy, ghetto asses.
CAUSE AND EFFECT!

Your attitude is why cops aren't respected, and never will be as long as that attitude is so prevalent.

Do you really think good cops give two fucks if DaSahwn and ShaQuita hate their fucking guts?
Good people, (the people who matter) know for absolute fact that these ghetto beasts fuck themselves...we laugh about it. It’s natures way of purging the filth among us.

Sorry, but you just exceeded your safe crazy limit for today. Feel free to try again later.

Share with us your police abuse story?

CAUSE AND EFFECT!

Your just like Asslips. Fucking crybabies from suburbs wannabe.

CAUSE AND EFFECT!

White privilege = “ I was born black and I need special consideration.” BULLSHIT! Life will eat you up and spit you out if you think they are going to kiss your ass...excuse me...I’m sorry...black privilege.

As wound up on this as you are I can only assume your Brother is in trouble. Did he beat someone for no reason and there is video? Or did he get caught planting evidence and lying about it?

4F5E6CE4-90DD-4608-8937-1660A198B691.jpeg

Law enforcement response time to Maryland tragedy today was 60 seconds. Then they put their lives on the line to charge the point of fire. But this thread is not about todays shooting. It’s about the fact that there are people on this Board that call them “ Blue Isis.” My brother is a cop. Comments like that are an abomination.

No, this is an abomination.

You fucking bitch.

I'm not the one who tazed a 15 year old boy on a moving ATV and then watched him die, and I'm not the one that supports that pig's actions

Pig’s? Your world is so upside down I feel sorry for you.

How old were you the first time you deep throated a nightstick?

Forum List

Back