Support for Wounded Warriors

The thing about lefties is they can claim to support all kinds of causes and feel good about themselves, not because they have done something, but because they believe the rest of us believe them.

I haven't seen a whole bunch of lefties at Walter Reed in the last three years or so. Looking at young men and women without arms and legs makes ya'll queasy.

The thing about lefties is they can claim to support all kinds of causes and feel good about themselves, not because they have done something, but because they believe the rest of us believe them.

I haven't seen a whole bunch of lefties at Walter Reed in the last three years or so. Looking at young men and women without arms and legs makes ya'll queasy.

Why do rw's do this?

Do you really believe that dems/libs don't bleed? Do you really want to say that we don't give for our country?

GAWD, I am just so sick of the way the R has turned us into a country to hate.

Believe me that vets come from all walks of life, all religions or no religion, right, left and any other that you can think of. don't tell Dem vets that they and their sacrifice is not worth as much as the R because, its just not true.

It really is not true at all.

Saying that it is, cheapens, lessens us all.

Go ahead and hate women and hate gays and hate blacks and hate everyone who disagrees with you but you are wrong if you say legs and arms and penises that were blown to bits are worth less if they belonged to a soldier who would vote for President Obama or to any other left candidate or cause.

Please. I beg of you. Don't cheapen your self or our vets in this way.

You know it is really a shame that this program is even needed.
The shame is that our government does not take adequate care of those who gave all they could for our country.

Kinda like the revoloutionary war troops paid with IOU's.
And could not collect for them so the national bank was started to incur debt to pay off the IOU's.
Up till the bank was started the IOU's were being sold to speculators for pennies on the dollar.

Last edited:
Home - Wounded Warrior Project

If the R's get their way, they will be taking even more away from our wounded vets. If you can, please consider donating to this VERY worthwhile group.
Only a fetid piece of shit like you would politicize this.

There's a special spot in hell for pukes like you.

Its a worthwhile cause no matter what your politics.

But yes, its true that the R has said they want to force our soldiers to use a voucher system.

You are free to disagree with me but I believe they are worth much more than a gawd damn voucher.

Bush also tried to cut VA money in his budget. Till the word got out and he backed off because of the outrage. Some from the Pentagon about him cutting benefits during a war, how could they get volunteers?

Home - Wounded Warrior Project

If the R's get their way, they will be taking even more away from our wounded vets. If you can, please consider donating to this VERY worthwhile group.
Only a fetid piece of shit like you would politicize this.

There's a special spot in hell for pukes like you.

Its a worthwhile cause no matter what your politics.

But yes, its true that the R has said they want to force our soldiers to use a voucher system.

You are free to disagree with me but I believe they are worth much more than a gawd damn voucher.
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in your wrinkled ass.

Disgusting fuck.

What absolute BS. Both parties should be totally ashamed that there is even a private organization begging for funds to help treat our wounded warriors. Where are their priorities? Foreign Aid, NPR?
Funding for the Arts? There is no reason that the Vets should not be the Number One Priority.
In fact, it the government really wanted to help the military, get them out of middle east as fast as possible. Both parties are responsible for the lack of funding... What has it been now 4 years without the Senate passing a budget? This shows a total disrespect of our Vets.

The world is upside down in the liberal mind. Forty years ago y'all were spitting on "baby killers" but today you want everyone else to be aware of "wounded warriors". A couple of years ago the left was snickering about a $10,000 ad in the NY Times calling the US commander in Iraq "betray-us" while he was still commanding Troops. Democrat senator Harry Reid tried to influence the morale of US Troops with the incredible public statement "THE WAR IS LOST" just before the "Troop Surge" was started. If y'all lefties are serious about your new found patriotism you might call for the indictment of Harry Reid just to show how serious you are about the Wounded Warriors program".

Strange how much of the more vocal support from the right for military personnel quieted right down when Obama was elected.

The shame is that our government does not take adequate care of those who gave all they could for our country.

And could not collect for them so the national bank was started to incur debt to pay off the IOU's.
Up till the bank was started the IOU's were being sold to speculators for pennies on the dollar.

Yes it is a shame, but in fairness, I have to say the VA and DoD are doing all they can; they're simply overloaded. This is especially true for Neurological patients, like those with TBIs, and Psychological services, where the VA, in spite of hiring clinical staff as fast as they can, simply can't keep up with the demand I work with several local vet organizations that are trying to help bridge the gap. There are people, veteran and civilian alike, working with various non-profit groups, who care and are trying to help make a difference in making sure no vet is denied services he/she needs, whether it's mobility aids, home renovations to accommodate a disability, job training, counseling, or even temporary financial assistance. Wounded Warrior Project is a well known national group, but there's almost certainly one or more others wherever you live that are just as worthy of your time and financial contributions. All you vets out there, and civilians too, please, find an organization where you can help, and get in the fight; together, we can make sure that no wounded vet ever falls through the cracks in the bureaucracy.

What absolute BS. Both parties should be totally ashamed that there is even a private organization begging for funds to help treat our wounded warriors. Where are their priorities? Foreign Aid, NPR?
Funding for the Arts? There is no reason that the Vets should not be the Number One Priority.
In fact, it the government really wanted to help the military, get them out of middle east as fast as possible. Both parties are responsible for the lack of funding... What has it been now 4 years without the Senate passing a budget? This shows a total disrespect of our Vets.

I agree completely.

Even though I know that SOME foreign aid is for our own benefit, our first priority should be out own country and our own people.

I can't stand it that Ryan and the rest of the R want to make the VA a voucher system. Really, no matter what your politics, there is just no excuse for that.

NPR and the arts are just pennies compared to what they spend on a bloated military that couldn't even okay decent equipment for our military people. WRITE YOUR CONGRESS PERSON! Demand that they vote on this issue NOW.

(They have refused again and instead, are going on another vacation.)

Demand that they stop pretending there is no budget from the prez. We deserve better ad our soldiers certainly deserve a LOT better.

No matter what your beliefs, please donate to this group. These soldiers are suffering beyond anything we can know.

Yes it is a shame, but in fairness, I have to say the VA and DoD are doing all they can; they're simply overloaded. This is especially true for Neurological patients, like those with TBIs, and Psychological services, where the VA, in spite of hiring clinical staff as fast as they can, simply can't keep up with the demand I work with several local vet organizations that are trying to help bridge the gap. There are people, veteran and civilian alike, working with various non-profit groups, who care and are trying to help make a difference in making sure no vet is denied services he/she needs, whether it's mobility aids, home renovations to accommodate a disability, job training, counseling, or even temporary financial assistance. Wounded Warrior Project is a well known national group, but there's almost certainly one or more others wherever you live that are just as worthy of your time and financial contributions. All you vets out there, and civilians too, please, find an organization where you can help, and get in the fight; together, we can make sure that no wounded vet ever falls through the cracks in the bureaucracy.

I worked with troubled vets as an outpatient buddy for several years till my own problems prevented me from doing it.
Several of them still stop by and see me. Thru last year I had several gatherings a year for them. A big cookout, pool party, etc for them AND their families.

I agree completely.

Even though I know that SOME foreign aid is for our own benefit, our first priority should be out own country and our own people.

I can't stand it that Ryan and the rest of the R want to make the VA a voucher system. Really, no matter what your politics, there is just no excuse for that.

NPR and the arts are just pennies compared to what they spend on a bloated military that couldn't even okay decent equipment for our military people. WRITE YOUR CONGRESS PERSON! Demand that they vote on this issue NOW.

Demand that they stop pretending there is no budget from the prez. We deserve better ad our soldiers certainly deserve a LOT better.

No matter what your beliefs, please donate to this group. These soldiers are suffering beyond anything we can know.

I thought Obama recently signed the NDAA?

I agree completely.

I guess you missed where 99 Senators voted AGAINST the last Obama Budget? That would be all the democrats included.

Civics lesson, the President does not create the Budget. he submits a request to Congress and the House and Senate create the budget. Now why don't we have one? Because Harry Reid has refused to submit to a vote a single budget bill from the House. You see the way it is supposed to work is the Senate takes the bill and sends it through committee where changes are made and then the whole Senate votes on the new bill. If it passes the new bill is sent back to the House for them to negotiate with the Senate on what if anything the new bill will say. Both Houses and both Parties compromise. But not with Obama and Reid, they just refuse to even take the Houses bills.

So if you want to complain about no budget blame the Democrats. They had both Houses in 2010 and refused to pass a Budget. In 2011 and 2012 Reid just refused to send to committee any bill from the House. In fact he stated if it did not say what HE wanted he would not send it forward.

Forum List

Back