Supercilious Bill Maher: the Republican Party is the Alex Jones Party

What would America be like if twits like Maher ran our country?
He is one reasons why we don't have HBO.
HBO is pretty much pure left wing hate TV.

Regular Americans aren’t fine with a treasonous President.

treasonous?
Right, how silly....treason is not clapping for the President.

Duh, people.

Maher is spot on, by the way. The Republican voters who don't like it should stand up to the nutballs among them.

treason is not clapping for the President.
First I've heard of that.

is there anything Trump has done that's treasonous.

Your response seems to be about his supporters

treasonous?

Duh, people.

Maher is spot on, by the way. The Republican voters who don't like it should stand up to the nutballs among them.

You didn't know that not clapping for the President is treason? Well,then you're not paying attention to the leader of the Free world and the things he says, publicly.

Treason is reserved for wartime...pass it on to president pussy....

treasonous?

Duh, people.

You didn't know that not clapping for the President is treason? Well,then you're not paying attention to the leader of the Free world and the things he says, publicly.

Who do you fear more?

President Trump, or men in white jackets?

Still haven't heard what Trump has done that falls into the treasonous category.

Who do you fear more?

Huh? Wil, if you going to go full crazy this early in the day, at least help us out with some context.
Still haven't heard what Trump has done that falls into the treasonous category.
My condolences to you and your family.

I'm not the one making wild ass accusations .

or the one deflecting from the question.

(are the sleeves on your shirt long enough to tie in back?)

And I am? Huh? Might want to slow down, re-read the thread, big guy.

Of course you are, or you would answer it yourself.

Wil, what is it you want from me? It seems that all I had to do was demonstrate that your special little orange man was 1000 times more ridiculous than the poster whose heels you are nipping at, and it threw you into a tailspin.

treasonous?

Duh, people.

Who do you fear more?

He beat Hillary?

And I am? Huh? Might want to slow down, re-read the thread, big guy.

Of course you are, or you would answer it yourself.

Wil, what is it you want from me? It seems that all I had to do was demonstrate that your special little orange man was 1000 times more ridiculous than the poster whose heels you are nipping at, and it threw you into a tailspin.

Wil, what is it you want from me?

an answer

What has Trump done that can be called treason?

Left wingers are getting frantic...the economy keeps getting better...people have jobs...people have money in their pockets. It's suddenly dawned on them that they're in deep shit with the upcoming election because they've put all of their political eggs in one basket...that the electorate can be made to hate Trump as much as THEY hate Trump! Hard to hate a guy who's kept his promises to you when he ran though...just saying...

In a technical sense, that I know of? Nothing, nor could anyone likely ever again technically commit treason, since we never declare war any more.

Now, in a more general sense, it's not hard to think of a few things that may be "treasonous".

In a technical sense, that I know of? Nothing, nor could anyone likely ever again technically commit treason, since we never declare war any more.

Now, in a more general sense, it's not hard to think of a few things that may be "treasonous".

Please..

Illuminate the class

Please..

Illuminate the class
Nah, if anyone here doesn't instantly have about 10 things come to mind to which I may be referring, then they are either in a coma or are 3 days old.

Please..

Illuminate the class
Nah, if anyone here doesn't instantly have about 10 things come to mind to which I may be referring, then they are either in a coma or are 3 days old.

Nah, if anyone here doesn't instantly have about 10 things come to mind to which I may be referring,

you can easily bring 10 to mind, but can't enunciate one?

interesting

Please..

Illuminate the class

Nah, if anyone here doesn't instantly have about 10 things come to mind to which I may be referring,

you can easily bring 10 to mind, but can't enunciate one?

interesting
Of course I can. Wil, you've been whining like a little baby for a year straight about them and others. Come on now, don't retreat into child mode just yet.

Back on topic....

Boehner made somewhat similar comments this week, saying the GOP no longer exists, and that it is now the "party of Trump".

While the republican cheating in writing state districts may have netted them some short term advantages, they now find themselves held hostage by their own gerrymandering. The Trumpkins now decide, in these monolithic districts, who survives and who does not. It looks like they will be cannibalized by their own babies.

Whoops!

Forum List

Back