Supercilious Bill Maher: the Republican Party is the Alex Jones Party

What has Trump done that can be called treason?
In a technical sense, that I know of? Nothing, nor could anyone likely ever again technically commit treason, since we never declare war any more.

Now, in a more general sense, it's not hard to think of a few things that may be "treasonous".

Please..

Illuminate the class
Nah, if anyone here doesn't instantly have about 10 things come to mind to which I may be referring, then they are either in a coma or are 3 days old.

Nah, if anyone here doesn't instantly have about 10 things come to mind to which I may be referring,

you can easily bring 10 to mind, but can't enunciate one?

interesting
Of course I can. Wil, you've been whining like a little baby for a year straight about them and others. Come on now, don't retreat into child mode just yet.

Of course I can.
apparently not

Come on now, don't retreat into child mode just yet.

if I did, it would make us equal

In a technical sense, that I know of? Nothing, nor could anyone likely ever again technically commit treason, since we never declare war any more.

Now, in a more general sense, it's not hard to think of a few things that may be "treasonous".

Please..

Illuminate the class
Nah, if anyone here doesn't instantly have about 10 things come to mind to which I may be referring, then they are either in a coma or are 3 days old.

Nah, if anyone here doesn't instantly have about 10 things come to mind to which I may be referring,

interesting
Of course I can. Wil, you've been whining like a little baby for a year straight about them and others. Come on now, don't retreat into child mode just yet.

Of course I can.
apparently not

Witty, and fresh! Hang in there Wil, it's only the afternoon. At this rate, you're going to stroke out before checkers time in the rec room. :D

Please..

Illuminate the class

interesting

Of course I can.
apparently not

Witty, and fresh! Hang in there Wil, it's only the afternoon. At this rate, you're going to stroke out before checkers time in the rec room. :D

If I dont', are you going to miss your checker game waiting for it to happen?

interesting

Of course I can.
apparently not

Wil, I gotta tell you, as your good friend:

Your comebacks are pretty awful. If you are just going to recycle others' material, at LEAST make the effort to inject some wit.

interesting

Of course I can.
apparently not

Wil, I gotta tell you, as your good friend:

Your comebacks are pretty awful. If you are just going to recycle others' material, at LEAST make the effort to inject some wit.

would you recognize it if I did?

Please..

Illuminate the class

Wow was that ever a pathetic attempt at deflection! You obviously can't think of anything that even approaches "treason", FF! Looks like you've painted yourself into a corner...

Please..

Illuminate the class

Wow was that ever a pathetic attempt at deflection! You obviously can't think of anything that even approaches "treason", FF! Looks like you've painted yourself into a corner...
Deflection? Are you joking? You two crybabies have spent the better part of 18 months whining like little bitches about all of the examples...what, do you want to whine some more? Wait, dumb question, of course you do.....

Please..

Illuminate the class

Deflection? Are you joking? You two crybabies have spent the better part of 18 months whining like little bitches about all of the examples...what, do you want to whine some more? Wait, dumb question, of course you do.....
and you've been whining that long about all the crimes has committed, the treason he's guilty of..

but when push comes to shove, you can't seem to list them.

and you've been whining that long about all the crimes has committed, the treason he's guilty of
What a bizarre things to say, as I very clearly said he was not guilty of treason, right here in this thread.

You rabid little attack poodles can't keep your shit straight...slow down....

Crimes? Huh? Money laundering...no doubt. That's about it, really. And he seems to be hell hent on making a case for obstruction, because...well...he really is a goddamn moron.

and you've been whining that long about all the crimes has committed, the treason he's guilty of
What a bizarre things to say, as I very clearly said he was not guilty of treason, right here in this thread.

Crimes? Huh? Money laundering...no doubt. That's about it, really. And he seems to be hell hent on making a case for obstruction, because...well...he really is a goddamn moron.

First you said this:

and provided no answers

now you say this:

yes, you did.

now, which is it?

treasonous, or not treasonous?

First you said this:

and provided no answers

now you say this:

yes, you did.

now, which is it?

I thought I was clear. Okay, dumbing it down as much as possible, just for you:

Technically, we have to be at war for treason to be committed .However, war or no,one can call certain acts "treasonous", such as an official putting the interests of a foreign power above those of his own country.

Following?

this is a horrifying attack on regular americans

And by 'regular Americans' you mean you and the rest of the shape-shifting lizard people.

Bill Maher is spot on, the Republican party has become to politics what The National Enquirer is to news. Republicans and their followers will say and believe anything. Anything. And for all you batshitters who say 'fuck yeah so what' no one is talking to you. You are the Alex Jones mental conservancy.

But for the rest of you conservatives that are still sane, who do see how crazy your party is now. Do something. You can't keep supporting this train as it runs down the dirt road right towards the town. Too many lives are at stake and the democracy itself is at stake. Hang on to your ethics a little longer and reject this 'well let's let the Joker run Gotham for a while and see what happens' attitude.

First you said this:

and provided no answers

now you say this:

yes, you did.

now, which is it?

I thought I was clear. Okay, dumbing it down as much as possible, just for you:

Technically, we have to be at war for treason to be committed .However, war or no,one can call certain acts "treasonous", such as an official putting the interests of a foreign power above those of his own country.

Following?

one can call certain acts "treasonous"

and I've been asking you to call them.

going to continue deflecting, or answer the question,

Please..

Illuminate the class

What examples would that be? The ones that you can't seem to come up with? I assume this is the part where you declare that you've already given the examples and won't do so again? You're not looking good in this thread, FF...might be time to move along.

And by 'regular Americans' you mean you and the rest of the shape-shifting lizard people.

Bill Maher is spot on, the Republican party has become to politics what The National Enquirer is to news. Republicans and their followers will say and believe anything. Anything. And for all you batshitters who say 'fuck yeah so what' no one is talking to you. You are the Alex Jones mental conservancy.

But for the rest of you conservatives that are still sane, who do see how crazy your party is now. Do something. You can't keep supporting this train as it runs down the dirt road right towards the town. Too many lives are at stake and the democracy itself is at stake. Hang on to your ethics a little longer and reject this 'well let's let the Joker run Gotham for a while and see what happens' attitude.

I'm amused by the continuing refrain from the left that Trump is some madman who's endangering the nation, Isaac! I guess that's pretty much all you have at this point though...isn't it? His economic policies have the economy booming despite all of the predictions of economic collapse if he was elected. When black unemployment has declined to historic levels...what reason do blacks have to vote Trump out? The liberal narrative that he's a racist? Before the election Trump told blacks in the US that the Democratic Party had given them little more than lip service in return for decades of votes and asked them to give him a chance to prove that he could make their lives better! Fast forward a year and change...look at what's happened to the economy and the economy for blacks in particular and ask yourself why anyone with half a brain who's black wouldn't vote for the guy who promised to make their lives better and kept that promise for a change!

Racists on parade

I stand corrected...you're going to play the "race card".

Too funny...
Yes, laugh it up. Easy to do, when you are hiding anonymously on the dumping ground for white wing fucknuts.

Go ahead and unleash your psychobabble in normal, adult company. No really, please do.

Ah yes...pretend that you've provided proof when you never did...

If you get called on that...play the race card...

If you get ridiculed for that...try and be as insulting and nasty as you can and hope a Mod kills the string...

It's always the same routine with you progressives, FF...

I'm amused by the continuing refrain from the left that Trump is some madman who's endangering the nation, Isaac! I guess that's pretty much all you have at this point though...isn't it? His economic policies have the economy booming despite all of the predictions of economic collapse if he was elected. When black unemployment has declined to historic levels...what reason do blacks have to vote Trump out? The liberal narrative that he's a racist? Before the election Trump told blacks in the US that the Democratic Party had given them little more than lip service in return for decades of votes and asked them to give him a chance to prove that he could make their lives better! Fast forward a year and change...look at what's happened to the economy and the economy for blacks in particular and ask yourself why anyone with half a brain who's black wouldn't vote for the guy who promised to make their lives better and kept that promise for a change!

Unemployment rate:
Obama - 10.2% down to 4.8%
Trump - 4.8% down to 3.8%

If you like Trump that much for 1% you must love Obama like your only begotten son. Of course all anyone heard from cons was how disastrous the economy was as Obama brought the world out of the Bush Great Recession, the last time Republicans had control.

You people seem to think YOUR fantasy world is reality. Sorry, it's fantasy. Obama gets credit for his great work and the current economy. All anyone can say about orange turd is at least he hasn't crashed the world economy yet. But wait a tic, tariffs and a trade war will once again bring into focus how ill prepared conservatives are with anything regarding economics.

Forum List

Back