Super Bowl Predictions

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
It looks like a slate-full of surprisingly 'intriguing' NFL playoffs games this season, right? I don't want a Bucs-Pats matchup, and I doubt many others do either. However, I'd like to make some 'wagers' here about who's going to make the Big Show entertaining come Bowl-day. Also, how about some ad-predictions (haha)?

====

Bracket-analysts who've made playoff scenarios have various matchup-victor predictions, but I don't think there's much uncertainty regarding the strong Ravens/Cardinals (AFC/NFC) teams going very far or at least making strong showings. However, here's my predicitions with casted matchups ---

AFC
I like the Ravens downing the Patriots who'll win their first playoff game while the Chiefs should down their matchup (I think the Bills?) to offer a nice Chiefs-Ravens conference championship, and who can stop these Ravens anyways?

NFC
I like the Cardinals taking down the Packers if they meet after the Packers should down Washington, while the Bucs will/should face a Rams team after they down them Cowboys (those are the bracket-pairings, right?). In any case, don't bet against Brady or his new-look Bucs unless there's a real diadem to challenge the official 'old-man' of American football.

SUPER BOWL:
I'm calling Brady's Bucs to meet with the Ravens in this Bowl, and it's going to be entertaining more or less, but I see the Ravens tightening-down to come out ahead in a final score of I think 29-20, with good/adequate defense and anticipated reliable offense. That's my casting! What do you think?

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

rav1.jpg

It looks like a slate-full of surprisingly 'intriguing' NFL playoffs games this season, right? I don't want a Bucs-Pats matchup, and I doubt many others do either. However, I'd like to make some 'wagers' here about who's going to make the Big Show entertaining come Bowl-day. Also, how about some ad-predictions (haha)?

====

Bracket-analysts who've made playoff scenarios have various matchup-victor predictions, but I don't think there's much uncertainty regarding the strong Ravens/Cardinals (AFC/NFC) teams going very far or at least making strong showings. However, here's my predicitions with casted matchups ---

AFC
I like the Ravens downing the Patriots who'll win their first playoff game while the Chiefs should down their matchup (I think the Bills?) to offer a nice Chiefs-Ravens conference championship, and who can stop these Ravens anyways?

NFC
I like the Cardinals taking down the Packers if they meet after the Packers should down Washington, while the Bucs will/should face a Rams team after they down them Cowboys (those are the bracket-pairings, right?). In any case, don't bet against Brady or his new-look Bucs unless there's a real diadem to challenge the official 'old-man' of American football.

SUPER BOWL:
I'm calling Brady's Bucs to meet with the Ravens in this Bowl, and it's going to be entertaining more or less, but I see the Ravens tightening-down to come out ahead in a final score of I think 29-20, with good/adequate defense and anticipated reliable offense. That's my casting! What do you think?

====

View attachment 572096
Right now, I'd say Chiefs and Packers.

What I'd like to see are Bucs and Patriots.

I've got no dog in this hunt. I'm a Jets fan which means I haven't truly enjoyed a Super Bowl since 1969.

Now, with that said. I'm pulling for the Packers, but only because tight end Tyler Davis (#84) is the son of a friend...

You watch Football?. You mean soccer correct?
Every Sunday. I stand by my predictions. I have no faith in the Ravens or the Cowboys. They'll fold when the chips are on the table.
Until the Bills win a big game, the jury is out on them. The Titans and the Saints are undermanned. The Bucs defense doesn't seem to
be able to stop anything right now.

Every Sunday. I stand by my predictions. I have no faith in the Ravens or the Cowboys. They'll fold when the chips are on the table.
Until the Bills win a big game, the jury is out on them. The Titans and the Saints are undermanned. The Bucs defense doesn't seem to
be able to stop anything right now.
Juat a teasin...lol

Right now, I'd say Chiefs and Packers.

What I'd like to see are Bucs and Patriots.
I agree. The Chiefs defense seems to have finally shown up, and they have shown a tremendous amount of character as a team by fighting back from last place, to 1st in their division. IMO, they are the best in the AFC as of now.

In the NFC, I would have to go with the Packers or The Cardinals to meet the Chiefs in the Superbowl. Even though the Packers have beaten the Cardinals this season, I would still give them a chance.
As the old saying goes:

'Any Given Sunday"

====

AFC

NFC

SUPER BOWL:

====

View attachment 572096
Lamar Jackson has to prove he can win in the Playoffs. Go deep.

Meh. If the Ravens dont win in the PO's this year it will be due to all their injuries. Im a Steeler fan and hate the Ravens but LJ is really really good. He beat the Titans last year so the "he cant win in the playoffs" narrative is BS.

He's only been in the league what 3 years?

====

AFC

NFC

SUPER BOWL:

====

View attachment 572096
Ravens have way too many injuries.

After giving Detroit their first victory of the year, we can safely rule out the Minnesota Vikings as getting to the Superbowl...

Again.

Falling Down!

Well, it seems that the greatest injury caused to Baltimore's playoff-picture because of injuries is a substantial weakening of the team's defense, which is good for New England and Buffalo but it might aggravate Jackson (Ravens). However, I disagree that the Chiefs had/have a 'clear run' to a repeat Bowl appearance and still hold my Bucs-Ravens matchup with the Ravens winning thanks to its QB. The key IMO will be the offensive-line of the Ravens, which has to offer some key grounding and teamwork regardless of who eventually shows up to the frontline. I'm not even suggesting if Jackson's injured that the Ravens will offer any dice to this scenario! I just don't want to see Tom Brady win because of the Ravens' weakened defense (loss of CBs, etc.).

====

"I try to not eat as much sugar, but it's so hard in our American diet to do that... It's hard to completely avoid" (Tom Brady).

====

air20.jpg

Bills are getting stomped by the Brady Bunch ,....
still a game tho- 27-17 with 8min left.
I know but you see the fight in this kid Josh Allen… I mean he did that to BRADY.. I just don’t see any other team (Ravens) MAYBE the Titans completely healthy that could make it over them.. It most likely will be the Ravens thoug. Ravens Bucs or Ravens Packers either way NFC wins

I know but you see the fight in this kid Josh Allen… I mean he did that to BRADY.. I just don’t see any other team (Ravens) MAYBE the Titans completely healthy that could make it over them.. It most likely will be the Ravens thoug. Ravens Bucs or Ravens Packers either way NFC wins
If Lamar Jackson can keep his confidence level up, I agree... unless they play KC.

Big game tomorrow- Rams at Arizona.
Bucs and Cardinals are in the race for home field and the LA trying to go to 9-4.

Forum List

Back