Super Bowl Picks and Score

So far, the two teams that I picked to win the Super Bowl - first the Titans, then the Eagles - promptly lost. For me when predicting football, that is normal.

I truly believe that Pittsburgh is the better team and will win by 3.

Thus, be prepared to congratulate your new Super Bowl champions, the Arizona Cardinals, a more shocking victory than a black, northern liberal with a funny name winning the Presidency.

I bet I can tell you what the score will be before the game even starts!!

Steelers 24

Cardinals 27

*Remember, nobody thought the Giants would beat the Pats last year........................ :cool:

Wow, such high scores considering the Steelers are the league's best defense, and don't have a very potent offense.

I'm saying 17-13, Cardinals.

Philly had the number 3 defense in the NFL and the Cards put some pretty big numbers up. I am very surprised that Warner is protecting the ball as well as he is. It looks like Wisnehunt has schooled Kurt well. That will be one of the keys. Will the Cards continue their dominance in the turn over category?

The Steeler defense can be a force. I will be looking at the Cards O line early to see how they hold up against the pressure.

Remember, the Cardinals were the underdog in all 3 post season games. GO Cardinals....by 6

Of course you know I live in Phoenix

Philly had the number 3 defense in the NFL and the Cards put some pretty big numbers up. I am very surprised that Warner is protecting the ball as well as he is. It looks like Wisnehunt has schooled Kurt well. That will be one of the keys. Will the Cards continue their dominance in the turn over category?

The Steeler defense can be a force. I will be looking at the Cards O line early to see how they hold up against the pressure.

I hear you on the Philly defense thing. But Philly has a history of not showing up in big playoff games. The Steelers haven't won, what, 5 Super Bowls by coincidence. If Cowher was there, I'd give it to Pitt automatically. Tomlin's still got something to prove.

At last an intelligent response. I am only picking the Cardinals because I live in Phoenix. I really don't know if they are the better team or not. But no one said they would go this far either. Bottom line for me is, anything can happen in the super bowl. Look what happened to the Pats, undefeated all year and then blow the big one.

Forum List

Back