Super Bowl Picks and Score

Yeah, someone agrees. I just think the Warner-Fitzgerald combo is tough to beat, and now you and in Boldoin who was out on the other post season games and you have 2 receivers who are awesome.

The Cards O coordinator tells Warner if he gets in a tough spot, just throw the thing up and Fitzgerald will come down with it. I think he would, probably 80% of the time. Add a fair running game with Edge and if Boldin can pull his head out, the Cards win.

In order for the Cards to have a chance, the O line needs to give Warner time. If he gets time, he will make the Steeler secondary look silly...IMHO.

I think that is the big question, can the Cardinal O line give Warner the protection. Steelers are known to have an awesome D line.

The Steelers just play consistent football. Consistently GOOD. The never let up or seem to have slow spots. They just keep on truckin'. That's what wins them games.

A lot of Colts fans here in Indy want Arizona to win, so The Edge can get a Super Bowl ring. Jim Irsay gave him one when the Colts won the Super Bowl 2 years ago, but that's like getting your mom's ex -boyfriends promise ring.

I liked Edgerrin James when he played for the Colts, I wish him success this Sunday!

E. James and K. Warner can go out with a bang in this game. That would be sweet.

Nah, even if the Steelers win, it will not be by a big margin. In any event, I look forward to a close game. Blow outs are no fun to watch, not like when the Pats KILLED the Cards back in Foxboro.

Nah, even if the Steelers win, it will not be by a big margin. In any event, I look forward to a close game. Blow outs are no fun to watch, not like when the Pats KILLED the Cards back in Foxboro.

Yeah, the best Super Bowl EVER (except when the Colts won 2 years ago) was when the Giants came from behind to beat the 18-0 Pats. It was thrilling the entire game, down to the last seconds!

You are right, those kind of games are FUN!

Or when the Rams beat the Titans by one yard. That was incredible. I hope it is not a blowout. The advertisers will not be happy if every turns it off after the first half.

Yeah, the best Super Bowl EVER (except when the Colts won 2 years ago) was when the Giants came from behind to beat the 18-0 Pats. It was thrilling the entire game, down to the last seconds!

You are right, those kind of games are FUN!

I agree, except I was a Pats fan, and they never should have lost that game, having gone undefeated all year, but Brady got a big HEAD

Just reiterating my score - 17-13 Cards.

Ben and Hines are roughed up. I don't expect a lot of offense from them. And I don't expect Arizona to put up a lot on Pitt's D.

Low scoring affair, probably one of the more boring SB's we'll see.

It's just about to start as I type this. I agree probably on the score, but as for it being boring...no way.. I'm from Phoenix, so whatever, it will be fun...so now I go and watch, while the wife goes out for pizza

I think Jennifer Hudson is lip synching... which given everything that's happened, I guess I'd understand.

man got sick yesterday...didnt want to go to the superbowl party....we ended up not having one due to everyone saying i would be unpleasant about the game...*who knew*...so now i am having to watch it with man...he is not happy....

Forum List

Back