Sunni - answer me a question.....

Amnesty international is just a bunch of western busy-bodies.

It is not their country nor their laws.

I really don't care if a criminal dies a slow and painful death.

They are being executed for a reason and good riddance.

And you're quite happy to take personal responsibility for making sure that happens?

Not too many years ago our military executed people by firing squad.

I was in the U.S. Army myself.

And would have no problem being part of a firing squad.

It would be the patriotic thing to do. :cool:

You are a disgrace to the uniform, to the country, to all men in general. Well, except your fellow douchebags.

Grace, does it make you feel good to call people *******?

Luissa, does it make you feel good to share your user name and account with someone that is banned here? And does it make you feel good to betray the one friend you had that trusted you to help her with her "business". Hmm?
Now go grab sonny boy and light up the bong, skank ho.

So you do enjoy calling people *******. Thanks for the clarifying.

:laugh:

And you're quite happy to take personal responsibility for making sure that happens?

Death by firing squad is an instantaneous, painless death. How long does it take someone to die by stoning?

You're a fucking barbarian.

Luissa, does it make you feel good to share your user name and account with someone that is banned here? And does it make you feel good to betray the one friend you had that trusted you to help her with her "business". Hmm?
Now go grab sonny boy and light up the bong, skank ho.

So you do enjoy calling people *******. Thanks for the clarifying.

:laugh:

You might as well start the bedtime countdown because I got all night to fuck with you.

Death by firing squad is an instantaneous, painless death. How long does it take someone to die by stoning?

Being shot in the chest is painless??

In reality I do not care if a convicted criminal takes an hour to expire.

Just as long as they die.

Last edited:
Islam's misogyny is not in question. And as the film mentioned above proves, Muslims seem to be more than ready to discard the edicts of the Koran when it suits them.

That's certainly true - just like evangelical christians who cheat on their wives, fuck boys, or whatever.

That's a human nature thing, not a "Muslim" or "Christian" thing.

This is where I'm coming from:

I agree that sharia-governed countries, for the most part, are ass backwards, autocratic, misogynistic states.
I agree that sharia-governed countries commit constant and serious civil rights violations.

I take issue with the implication that this is the fault of the religion. It's not - people have found ways to twist EVERY religion into tyranny. Human nature is at fault, not "Islam".
Perhaps. But Islam sure doesn't seem to be willing to clean its own house, does it?

"Islam" isn't a single entity, just like Christianity isn't a single entity, or Judaism.

We're not talking about your duty as a member of the Army, as you well know.

You've seen too many movies and never seen a man die violently before if you think death by firing squad is instantaneous and painless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYpuXpbf0jg&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Stoning for alleged adulterous women in Islamic Iran‬‏[/ame]

Make note of the 2:20 remark

Last edited:

You've seen too many movies and never seen a man die violently before if you think death by firing squad is instantaneous and painless.

Likely to be significantly faster and therefore less painful than having multiple stones flung at your head though, right?

Everyone on Earth should see THE STONING OF SORAYA M. It is a clear and completely unbiased view of the vile practice of stoning innocent women.

Incorrect

The women were not innocent.

They were found guilty in a legal court of law and sentenced.

As are the vast majority of people who will be executed in China this year.

I never stated that the convicted criminals in China did not receive a fair trial.

I was just pointing out that people in the West focus on one Muslim execution.

Well ignoring 10,000 per year in China.

btw I believe that they just shoot them in the back of the head in China.

But I am sure that's a okay because it's not a Muslim country.

Fucking barbarian.

That's certainly true - just like evangelical christians who cheat on their wives, fuck boys, or whatever.

That's a human nature thing, not a "Muslim" or "Christian" thing.

This is where I'm coming from:

I agree that sharia-governed countries, for the most part, are ass backwards, autocratic, misogynistic states.
I agree that sharia-governed countries commit constant and serious civil rights violations.

I take issue with the implication that this is the fault of the religion. It's not - people have found ways to twist EVERY religion into tyranny. Human nature is at fault, not "Islam".
Perhaps. But Islam sure doesn't seem to be willing to clean its own house, does it?

"Islam" isn't a single entity, just like Christianity isn't a single entity, or Judaism.
Stoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Support for stoning
A survey carried out by the Indonesia Survey Institute found that 43% of Indonesians support Rajam or stoning for adulterers.[37]
A survey conducted by the Pew Research Center found relatively widespread popular support for stoning as a punishment for adultery in Egypt (82% of respondents in favor of the punishment), Jordan (70% in favor), Indonesia (42% in favor), Pakistan (82% favor) and Nigeria (56% in favor).[38​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_ZWTx-QUj4&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Honor Killing - Iraqi Girl Stoned‬‏[/ame]

Fucking barbarian.

So I take it that you are against law and order.

And believe that criminals should be cuddled and given special rights.

Never figured you for a lefty liberal.. :doubt:

8f25e87d-2e24-49c0-a173-ab87ddb34a82.jpg

Likely to be significantly faster and therefore less painful than having multiple stones flung at your head though, right?

Likely, yes, but assuredly no.

I see a whole lot of people getting up on their high horse regarding this whole stoning thing when all one needs to do is read a USMB thread about someone killing a child to see all the creative ways in which American Christians would like to slowly kill a criminal.

They teach them young. Wonder what the braggart woman will think when the kid turns 16 and is stoned to death.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU&feature=related]YouTube - ‪3 YEAR OLD MUSLIM GIRL YEARNS TO KILL INFIDELS‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back