Sunni - answer me a question.....

Amnesty international is just a bunch of western busy-bodies.

It is not their country nor their laws.

I really don't care if a criminal dies a slow and painful death.

They are being executed for a reason and good riddance.

That is referring to accusing women of adultery - not rapists. Just like your other quotes.
(And, it's not in the Qu'ran)
Yeah, Mohammed, what does HE know about it? :rofl:
From your link, by the way (you really shouldn't post evidence that proves you wrong):

The claim that rape victims require four witnesses to seek justice for their case is untrue and a false lie
I really feel no obligation to believe someone who has every interest in whitewashing his religion.

So, you're more likely to believe someone who's interests are to attack the religion, like the blog you posted first?

Once again, from your post (that you're using to "prove" that Muhammed said rapists can just deny it) -

To insist that the raped victim must provide witnesses is akin to inflicting further pain on her. If anyone refutes her claim of innocence, the onus is on him to provide evidence, and she may simply deny the claim by making a solemn oath, thus clearing herself in public.
Islam's misogyny is not in question. And as the film mentioned above proves, Muslims seem to be more than ready to discard the edicts of the Koran when it suits them.

And that criminal could be a young girl accused of something she is innocent of but in that "court of douchebags" there is no victim status at all, and must bring "honor" to her family, she must be stoned to death. And you're right there, ain'tcha? Stone in hand.

Daveman - From your link:

To insist that the raped victim must provide witnesses is akin to inflicting further pain on her. If anyone refutes her claim of innocence, the onus is on him to provide evidence, and she may simply deny the claim by making a solemn oath, thus clearing herself in public.
Like I said: I really feel no obligation to believe someone who has every interest in whitewashing his religion.

Would you trust Nixon to investigate Watergate?

So, you'd rather believe people who have every interest in attacking the religion?

Like "TheReligionOfPeace" blog? Or Atlas Shrugged?
How do you explain the cases than have actually happened?

Insisting it's not in the Koran changes nothing.

Yeah, Mohammed, what does HE know about it? :rofl:

I really feel no obligation to believe someone who has every interest in whitewashing his religion.

So, you're more likely to believe someone who's interests are to attack the religion, like the blog you posted first?

Once again, from your post (that you're using to "prove" that Muhammed said rapists can just deny it) -

Islam's misogyny is not in question. And as the film mentioned above proves, Muslims seem to be more than ready to discard the edicts of the Koran when it suits them.

That's certainly true - just like evangelical christians who cheat on their wives, fuck boys, or whatever.

That's a human nature thing, not a "Muslim" or "Christian" thing.

This is where I'm coming from:

I agree that sharia-governed countries, for the most part, are ass backwards, autocratic, misogynistic states.
I agree that sharia-governed countries commit constant and serious civil rights violations.

I take issue with the implication that this is the fault of the religion. It's not - people have found ways to twist EVERY religion into tyranny. Human nature is at fault, not "Islam".

Like I said: I really feel no obligation to believe someone who has every interest in whitewashing his religion.

Would you trust Nixon to investigate Watergate?

So, you'd rather believe people who have every interest in attacking the religion?

Like "TheReligionOfPeace" blog? Or Atlas Shrugged?
How do you explain the cases than have actually happened?

Insisting it's not in the Koran changes nothing.

Read my last post.

Trailer
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKFLlbnrNks]YouTube - ‪The Stoning of Soraya M Trailer‬‏[/ame]

Interview with producer. Based on a TRUE STORY. One of thousands.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8-c1KfaBug]YouTube - ‪"The Stoning of Soraya M" a movie based on a true story from Iran - 8 July 2010‬‏[/ame]

Graphic portrayal and commentary. Iran is furious with the movie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nuCETPrGtY&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Iran Infuriated by Film of Woman's Stoning‬‏[/ame]

And you're quite happy to take personal responsibility for making sure that happens?

Grace, does it make you feel good to call people *******?

Luissa, does it make you feel good to share your user name and account with someone that is banned here? And does it make you feel good to betray the one friend you had that trusted you to help her with her "business". Hmm?
Now go grab sonny boy and light up the bong, skank ho.

And you're quite happy to take personal responsibility for making sure that happens?

Not too many years ago our military executed people by firing squad.

I was in the U.S. Army myself.

And would have no problem being part of a firing squad.

It would be the patriotic thing to do. :cool:

That's certainly true - just like evangelical christians who cheat on their wives, fuck boys, or whatever.

That's a human nature thing, not a "Muslim" or "Christian" thing.

This is where I'm coming from:

I agree that sharia-governed countries, for the most part, are ass backwards, autocratic, misogynistic states.
I agree that sharia-governed countries commit constant and serious civil rights violations.

I take issue with the implication that this is the fault of the religion. It's not - people have found ways to twist EVERY religion into tyranny. Human nature is at fault, not "Islam".
Perhaps. But Islam sure doesn't seem to be willing to clean its own house, does it?

Grace, does it make you feel good to call people *******?

Luissa, does it make you feel good to share your user name and account with someone that is banned here? And does it make you feel good to betray the one friend you had that trusted you to help her with her "business". Hmm?
Now go grab sonny boy and light up the bong, skank ho.

So you do enjoy calling people *******. Thanks for the clarifying.

Forum List

Back