Sunni - answer me a question.....

“The onus to provide evidence falls on the one who makes a claim, and the one who denies (the same) can absolve himself or herself by making a solemn oath to the contrary.”​

Rape victim: He raped me!

Barbarian rapist: I solemnly swear I did not.

Judge: Case dismissed.

Also: TheReligionofPeace - Islam: What Must a Woman Do to Prove Rape?

"And those who accuse free women then do not bring four witnesses (to adultery), flog them..."

You know, it's pretty funny how you left part of that quote out. The relevant passages are referring not to a woman claiming she was raped - they're referring to men accusing women of adultery. The "onus" is on the men to prove that the woman was unfaithful, and they must provide 4 witnesses - not the other way around.

Again....The Stoning Of Soraya. 4 witnesses could be anyone. Neighbors. Friends. Even the children of the woman in question. How to get rid of a wife so scumbag can marry younger, newer wife? Accuse her of adultry. Get friends to say she was lewd (make sure you have coin in hand), dig hole. Make pile of rocks. Holler for Sunniman in his cowboy boots.

There's no question that people lie, and I'm certainly not defending Sharia governments - but there's no need to lie about the scriptures.

"And those who accuse free women then do not bring four witnesses (to adultery), flog them..."

You know, it's pretty funny how you left part of that quote out. The relevant passages are referring not to a woman claiming she was raped - they're referring to men accusing women of adultery. The "onus" is on the men to prove that the woman was unfaithful, and they must provide 4 witnesses - not the other way around.
I guess you missed the bit where the rapist can get out of it merely by saying "Nuh-UH!!"

There's no verse in the Qu'ran that says that.
Do keep up:
This is based on what the Prophet Muhammad (P) had once said:

“The onus to provide evidence falls on the one who makes a claim, and the one who denies (the same) can absolve himself or herself by making a solemn oath to the contrary.”​
Do you know more about Islam than Moe?

Grace you are leaving out the part where I said I would only participate in a stoning execution.

If the person had gone to trial and had been convicted of a capital of offence and we're given the death penalty.

I also stated that it would be the same for a man as well as a woman.

I really don't see what the problem is because we execute people here in the United States.

I guess that you object to the method of execution.

But whether it is stoning or lethal injection or hanging, etc.

The outcome is the same for the criminal.

Irrespective of their innocence or guilt, would you seriously be prepared to stone someone to death?

I can potentially understand the desire for payback if, for example, they had harmed a member of your family, but stoning someone you have no connection with? That's a huge cultural difference for someone like me to get their head around, and in all honesty I wouldn't even know where to start.

Are you for or against capital punishment!?

You're trying to change the subject. I'm talking about taking a personal hand in the execution of an individual who has never done me any harm, which is completely unrelated to my views on capital punishment as a sentencing option.

Lie? Could be just misconstrued.
How can anyone of sane mind follow a religion that teaches hate? And death? And dishonor amongst fellow human beings? ANY religion. Right now, I'm focusing on Sharia Fucking Numb Shit Law and the pond scum that follows it.

Basically all we have here is anti-Muslim propaganda.

China is estimated to execute 10,000 people per year for various crimes against the state.

But forget that.

Because we need to focus on one stoning in a Muslim country.

Irrespective of their innocence or guilt, would you seriously be prepared to stone someone to death?

I can potentially understand the desire for payback if, for example, they had harmed a member of your family, but stoning someone you have no connection with? That's a huge cultural difference for someone like me to get their head around, and in all honesty I wouldn't even know where to start.

Are you for or against capital punishment!?

You're trying to change the subject. I'm talking about taking a personal hand in the execution of an individual who has never done me any harm, which is completely unrelated to my views on capital punishment as a sentencing option.

I already asked him that, but I don't remember which thread it was in. Took a few pages and asking numerous times, but he finally said YES. HE WOULD THROW ROCKS. To kill. Slowly. Painfully. Man. Woman. Doesn't matter. Mr Texas Muslim Asshole would get his woody and pitch as many as he is handed.

I guess you missed the bit where the rapist can get out of it merely by saying "Nuh-UH!!"

Do keep up:

That is referring to accusing women of adultery - not rapists. Just like your other quotes.
(And, it's not in the Qu'ran)

From your link, by the way (you really shouldn't post evidence that proves you wrong):

The claim that rape victims require four witnesses to seek justice for their case is untrue and a false lie

Last edited:
How can anyone of sane mind follow a religion that teaches hate? And death? And dishonor amongst fellow human beings? ANY religion. Right now, I'm focusing on Sharia Fucking Numb Shit Law and the pond scum that follows it.

Buncha *******, huh? Amirite?

Daveman - From your link:

To insist that the raped victim must provide witnesses is akin to inflicting further pain on her. If anyone refutes her claim of innocence, the onus is on him to provide evidence, and she may simply deny the claim by making a solemn oath, thus clearing herself in public.

China is estimated to execute 10,000 people per year for various crimes against the state.

But forget that.

Exfuckingscuse me? ONE stoning? ONE?

Fuck off, ****. Are you Luissa this go around or your boardmate you share your fucking account with?

But forget that.

No. I asked the question as a direct result of a news article I had read and your previously stated views of the subject at hand.

I'm not forgetting about China. But it's a different subject.

Do keep up:

That is referring to accusing women of adultery - not rapists. Just like your other quotes.
Yeah, Mohammed, what does HE know about it? :rofl:
From your link, by the way (you really shouldn't post evidence that proves you wrong):

The claim that rape victims require four witnesses to seek justice for their case is untrue and a false lie
I really feel no obligation to believe someone who has every interest in whitewashing his religion.

No, you're not. Idiot.
Both she and her buttbuddy are idiots. Oh, and she's bitter. She got fired from her job elsewhere. :lol:
Now she needs to be fired from usmb.

Amnesty International put out a report in 2009 saying that Stoning was the absolute most cruel and inhuman form of punishment. No other form of capital punishment compares to its sheer unforgivable sadism. The report also mentioned that in countries that practice stoning, women are the victims 95% of the time and almost always WITHOUT a fair trial. IT is simply BARBARIC. :eusa_hand:

To insist that the raped victim must provide witnesses is akin to inflicting further pain on her. If anyone refutes her claim of innocence, the onus is on him to provide evidence, and she may simply deny the claim by making a solemn oath, thus clearing herself in public.
Like I said: I really feel no obligation to believe someone who has every interest in whitewashing his religion.

Would you trust Nixon to investigate Watergate?

Do keep up:

Yeah, Mohammed, what does HE know about it? :rofl:

I really feel no obligation to believe someone who has every interest in whitewashing his religion.

So, you're more likely to believe someone who's interests are to attack the religion, like the blog you posted first?

Once again, from your post (that you're using to "prove" that Muhammed said rapists can just deny it) -

Like I said: I really feel no obligation to believe someone who has every interest in whitewashing his religion.

Would you trust Nixon to investigate Watergate?

So, you'd rather believe people who have every interest in attacking the religion?

Like "TheReligionOfPeace" blog? Or Atlas Shrugged?

Forum List

Back