Sumer, and their tales of the Anunnaki!

Required reading in schools, should be the "Epic of Gilgamesh". From Babylon. Why isn't it required reading?

I'll tell you why... because it contradicts the Bible... So our children are shunned from such knowledge by our current system. We would rather perpetuate the lie, than introduce truths that hurt.

Why do you think it should be required reading? The Bible is not required reading, as a matter of fact quite the opposite. So why do you make such absurd claims? I think it is a case of, appeal to authority. Such as the JFK murder. It is said that if only the government would release the information we would only then know who really killed JFK. As if there are hidden secrets out there only known to a select few in authority.

If anything the Epic parallels some stories in the Bible. Were they stolen by the Bible or are they merely true stories being reported by both?

It's required reading because the Epic contradicts the OT. As do many other ancient texts that the OT rewrote for their own purposes. Enuma Elish... Atra-Hasis... many others, come to mind right away along with the Epic. Don't kid yourself that it "parallels" it... It is totally different! The OT made it into a monotheistic schizophrenic singular "god". They took the same stories, and changed it to suit their monetary/military needs.

These texts prove the biblical stories were plagiarized. Yet nobody seems to know of them in the school system. Maybe we should teach real "history" in schools, and not be afraid of the religious repercussions when we tell them "Santa Claus" doesn't exist...

This should be a fun thread!

Sumerians said that their rulers, the Anunnaki (those who came from heaven to earth) taught them everything they are claimed to have invented!

The 1st civilization on Earth (Sumerians) are said to have invented the wheel, astronomy, astrology, writing, legal systems, roads, the plow, the post office, math, pottery, and most intriguingly, the sexagesimal counting system we use in our watches and clocks today. A very advanced method of counting (12-60), that makes no sense for a 10-fingered 1st human civilization...

Unless of course, we believe what they say, and everything they know was taught to them by the Anunnaki...

Are we humans the creation of extra-terrestrial beings, and not God or evolution?

Did the space people also invent human sacrifices? Recent archaeological finds indicate they practiced human sacrifice on a large scale, at least in the region of Ur.

Never did the Anunnaki request that of their slaves. Those requests would come from greedy human rulers...

Enlil had no problem "smiting" us at will, but never sacrifices for his sake. They weren't our "gods", they were our rulers... You mistake human greed with ET needs.

Mayan sacrifices, rolling heads down the pyramid, that was a HUMAN thing. It was invented by the human in charge, in order to create fear and order in the absence of the "gods". Same with every other society!

Humans were left in charge, they didn't want to give up their power/wealth/women, so they made "religions" out of it to secure their power for themselves and for their children. And most importantly.... to secure armies willing to die for their "religion".

Because back then, it was hand-to-hand combat with knives and sticks. A soldier better believe he is fighting for "God" if he is willing to give up his life for it...

Because if a soldier has any doubt why he is fighting this crazy war that his leader told him he had to do, he will most likely retreat.

Religion is the basis of armies throughout history, and how to keep them together. Nowadays... it's a little more complicated...

Yes, well, that is the reason such people as Hegel consider Christianity to be the most advanced theology/philosophy, and a great invention.

So we have to turn back to what the Sumerians said...

And they said that their rulers, the Anunnaki, gave them everything they know to start their civilization. From writing, to math, to science, to endless things that we take for granted today. It came from the Anunnaki. And then they left, and we took over... And since then, we're fighting it out using santa claus religions to fuel our armies, destroy previous knowledge, and convert or kill our neighbors... so we can keep the self-entitled in power...

Required reading in schools, should be the "Epic of Gilgamesh". From Babylon. Why isn't it required reading?

I'll tell you why... because it contradicts the Bible... So our children are shunned from such knowledge by our current system. We would rather perpetuate the lie, than introduce truths that hurt.

Why do you think it should be required reading? The Bible is not required reading, as a matter of fact quite the opposite. So why do you make such absurd claims? I think it is a case of, appeal to authority. Such as the JFK murder. It is said that if only the government would release the information we would only then know who really killed JFK. As if there are hidden secrets out there only known to a select few in authority.

If anything the Epic parallels some stories in the Bible. Were they stolen by the Bible or are they merely true stories being reported by both?

It's required reading because the Epic contradicts the OT. As do many other ancient texts that the OT rewrote for their own purposes. Enuma Elish... Atra-Hasis... many others, come to mind right away along with the Epic. Don't kid yourself that it "parallels" it... It is totally different! The OT made it into a monotheistic schizophrenic singular "god". They took the same stories, and changed it to suit their monetary/military needs.

These texts prove the biblical stories were plagiarized. Yet nobody seems to know of them in the school system. Maybe we should teach real "history" in schools, and not be afraid of the religious repercussions when we tell them "Santa Claus" doesn't exist...

Or, these books show that the events are true.

What do you think of the concerted effort to destroy the artifacts of any country ISIS takes control? I mean, what do you think their motive?
They are destroying temples to Baal. Not very different than the Christian Book of Kings which describes those very same towns and temples as offensive to God.

Sumerians said that their rulers, the Anunnaki (those who came from heaven to earth) taught them everything they are claimed to have invented!

The 1st civilization on Earth (Sumerians) are said to have invented the wheel, astronomy, astrology, writing, legal systems, roads, the plow, the post office, math, pottery, and most intriguingly, the sexagesimal counting system we use in our watches and clocks today. A very advanced method of counting (12-60), that makes no sense for a 10-fingered 1st human civilization...

Unless of course, we believe what they say, and everything they know was taught to them by the Anunnaki...

Are we humans the creation of extra-terrestrial beings, and not God or evolution?
You would absolutely love Neal Stephenson's Snow Crash. Trust me.

Is Snow Crash one of the All-TIME 100 Best Novels?

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS

You would absolutely love Neal Stephenson's Snow Crash. Trust me.

Is Snow Crash one of the All-TIME 100 Best Novels?

Consider it ordered! Amazon says it'll get here on Sunday, but unless a drone delivers it... and even with prime, i don't think so! :)

It should be here Monday!

I will definitely read it. Thank you for the recommendation! I read the reviews and it sounds very cool...

And by not educating our children in history that contradicts the BIble, we are effectively trying to destroy prior knowledge as well. May as well burn or destroy it.. It's the same result.

It's up to us as parents, and educated people, to let our children know the original truths. And then they can decide for themselves.
Perhaps you will understand my feeling that we haven't changed much since then either, but we are simply better able to nuance. An example is how we scorn those ancients for sacrificing children to ensure good crops or security or reasons that seem contemptible to us. And yet there are those today who clamor for us to sacrifice our sons and daughters on the altar of national pride, to gain a faux respect from lesser nations, a respect we once had just for making and keeping humane laws. And notice how the effort is tweaked into patriotism instead of what it is. So I don't see us as much different from our archaic ancestors. I hear they had much that was lost during the 'dark ages' too. Sewers, hot/cold running water, flush toilets, heating/cooling systems. And now as our roads, grids and transportation systems crumble while those 'lesser nations' pass us not only in those areas but also in transportation systems and most important, education, it seems to me that studying the histories of past empires is not only fascinating, but vital. Do you think we can break the mold of history?

I think we can. If we allow it to be taught. But a lot more money is invested in the current religions, than can be made by allowing something to completely disrupt those money-cows.

We need an ET-intervention to get people to drop their false religions. Because governments across the world continue to suppress the ancient astronaut theory and current UFO evidence, in order to retain control of the masses. So until it becomes obvious to all, governments/religions will continue in their wicked ways. If an ET-intervention doesn't happen, and things continue on their current path, I'm afraid of what the future will be like for our children as they continue down the spiral of spiritual lies that society adheres them to.

Last edited:
The world needs to start thinking outside the box. And the biggest box holding us in, is religion.

So, if you learn about ancient civilizations, you start to realize the lie that religion has put upon us.

And we continue to perpetuate the lie today! And kill people, for power, based on "santa claus".

It's very sad. And that's why we need to revisit the beginning, and why this is happening...

The Sumerians were the beginning...

RWS, have you read the Robert Ballard theory that a break in a ridge where the Dardanelles is now located is the seed of the Biblical Flood story? He believes there was once a natural Earthen ridge that broke and the Med flooded the area behind the ridge creating the Black Sea. He found a farmstead on the banks of an ancient river about 300 ft. below the surface of the Black Sea near the Dardanelles. It was in what he called 'heavy water' (no oxygen) so it was well preserved.

Got Snow Crush today, Saturday! I'm on page 9...

How does Amazon do that? The must be using Anunnaki technology.... :)

RWS, have you read the Robert Ballard theory that a break in a ridge where the Dardanelles is now located is the seed of the Biblical Flood story? He believes there was once a natural Earthen ridge that broke and the Med flooded the area behind the ridge creating the Black Sea. He found a farmstead on the banks of an ancient river about 300 ft. below the surface of the Black Sea near the Dardanelles. It was in what he called 'heavy water' (no oxygen) so it was well preserved.

Yes, I have. And supposedly, it was broken by some "godly" act. Or an explosive weapon... Or some other act that "somebody" had knowledge that it may occur.

Nowadays we have the knowledge to look back and try to use science to explain myth.

So how could such an explosion or thing occur?

The Sumerians said that the Anunnaki knew it was coming, to kill off the human cockroaches that had gotten out of control, and Enki told Ziusudra how to save himself and family, and civilization. And thanks to Enki (once again) we are here today! :)

And Ziusudra is Noah in biblical texts.

And Enki is the "devil"...

Last edited:
The titles of Creator, and Savior, belong to Enki. The Serpent, the Snake, the Chief Scientist, 2nd in command, though he should have been 1st... Who, after rewritings by corrupted people, made him into the personification of evil to further their corrupt pursuits... called "religion".

But before the corruption, he was the Serpent. And we should all bow to him! Because he is our creator. And benefactor.

Subsequent lies have buried him or relegated him to status of "satan". They are lies, to further religions that ended up killing off followers of Enki. The original, Brotherhood of the Snake. (not subsequent copies).

SerpentgodsMesopotamian.jpg

EnkiDNA.jpg

See Enki's symbols above, and remember he was chief scientist and medical doctor. And look at the symbol for medicine today....

170px-Caduceus.svg.png

See Enki's symbols above, and remember he was chief scientist and medical doctor. And look at the symbol for medicine today....

170px-Caduceus.svg.png

170px-Caduceus.svg.png
I wore that caduceus for 16 years as a volunteer EMT. I knew it is ancient, but not HOW ancient. I thought it was instituted by the Greeks with Hypocrates.

Yes, copied though... It is the modern incarnation of Enki's epitaph. He was the dude that brought us scientific and medical enlightenment, per the Sumerians.

However, followers of Enki fell into a bad rap as Enlil-ite rulers took over... And then religions spawned around it. And followers of Enki had to create the first secret society to further his ideals, The Brotherhood of the Snake.

And what happened to the Brotherhood is the most corrupt thing that could ever happen. And secret societies today have no connection to the original Brotherhood of the Snake. Secret societies today are the corrupt versions of the original brotherhood, which was meant to keep Enki's truths alive. Because Enki is our Creator. And Savior.

Now, he's associated with wicked things like the Serpent in Eden (he actually was the serpent in ED.IN, but in a good way), and Satan and the "devil". It just strikes me so funny that people today that follow these religions repent their true creator and savior (enki), and follow the one who wanted to kill us all (enlil).

Forum List

Back