Suit and T-Shirt Doesn't Fly

Some of the same people who laugh at the OP for thinking he has a say in what people wear are the ones thinking they have a say in how people wear their hair.

I have a friend who wears a man bun. First he did it to keep his hair out of the way when he was working on something. Now he does it just to annoy people. FYI, this friend has more women throwing themselves at him than almost anyone I know.

Some of the same people who laugh at the OP for thinking he has a say in what people wear are the ones thinking they have a say in how people wear their hair.

I have a friend who wears a man bun. First he did it to keep his hair out of the way when he was working on something. Now he does it just to annoy people. FYI, this friend has more women throwing themselves at him than almost anyone I know.
Poor guy now he'll be weighted down by the attention of females...Horrible way to go...I always thought the bald Mussolini look was freaky...

in the old days, people dressed up to go out
now they look like bums--and it affects the culture negatively

Depends on where you are going. I have found that on the rare occasion I actually go to a mall or something, wearing grubby sweats and a baseball cap actually helps keep the salesmen at bay.

A-funny-photograph-of-the-Supreme-Leader-of-North-Korea-Kim-Jong-Un-with-a-man-bun-hairstyle-and-an-undercut-haircut.jpg

Poor guy now he'll be weighted down by the attention of females...Horrible way to go...I always thought the bald Mussolini look was freaky...

Everyone has their cross to bear.

In the 90's, I lived in Hong Kong and I had a tailor who did all my suits and shirts. He had a poster in the shop that was a Gingiss formal wear selection guide from the '70s.

Something like this ...

1972,73_12winter_GQ_p5.jpg

He saw me looking at it and declared proudly, "This is what men in America wore 100 years ago". I replied, "No. This is what I wore to the Senior Prom 20 years ago."

He didn't believe me.
The only tuxedo I ever owned was a cat.

In the 90's, I lived in Hong Kong and I had a tailor who did all my suits and shirts. He had a poster in the shop that was a Gingiss formal wear selection guide from the '70s.

Something like this ...

1972,73_12winter_GQ_p5.jpg

He saw me looking at it and declared proudly, "This is what men in America wore 100 years ago". I replied, "No. This is what I wore to the Senior Prom 20 years ago."

He didn't believe me.
The only tuxedo I ever owned was a cat.

It's called a Dinner Jacket.

I've seen worse fashions on men...

3075403106_44a6627141.jpg
Those look great compared to the saggy pants fastened so that half of the buttocks is showing.

At least they're cotton pants ... not something that came out of a chemistry set.

I remember the Leisure Suit craze. Pure chemistry set material there.

Polyester smelled like an old sock after a while.
I had an aunt name Polly Ester!

I've seen worse fashions on men...

3075403106_44a6627141.jpg
Those look great compared to the saggy pants fastened so that half of the buttocks is showing.

At least they're cotton pants ... not something that came out of a chemistry set.

That means you had grandparents with a warped sense of humor.

This is unacceptable for any man.
Man bun with skinny pants.
8d9926a2a66de53ad0786893e40cca4b.jpg
As a society we must put an end to this madness. :1041:

That means you had grandparents with a warped sense of humor.
That would be Grandpa Rayon and Grandma Chiffon.

I had a waiter one time that was dressed ''bum'' like--at a fairly nice restaurant
I told the manager--of course she had a problem-- because the waiter was *****
jesus christ--he's serving food like that --

Forum List

Back