Zone1 Do you hope that you cease to exist upon death?

Do you detest the idea of living on in another realm after your life here ends?
Nah; what will be will be. Main thing is not to obsess over it and not enjoy the present. Whatever the after life is it is either better or worse than we can imagine anyway.

Greg

What anybody may hope for is entirely irrelevant .

As mega star Doris said , "Whatever will be , will be ....... .

I think an afterlife is a nice fairy tale. Or horror story.. lolz
Crazy how Christians think their lovable god will send your soul to eternal damnation if you dont do everything he says. and then call it "free will" :lol:

Crazy how Christians think their lovable god will send your soul to eternal damnation if you dont do everything he says. and then call it "free will" :lol:
This Christian doesn't believe what you have described is correct. This Christian believes you have constructed a straw man that you can knock down. This Christian believes his beliefs are a little more difficult to knock down.

This Christian doesn't believe what you have described is correct. This Christian believes you have constructed a straw man that you can knock down. This Christian believes his beliefs are a little more difficult to knock down.
ok boomer

ok boomer
Actually I was the first Gen Xer, ya millennial. Seriously, if you don't want to believe in God, don't believe in God. No need to make up dumb arguments. Free will doesn't mean you have to rationalize your choices.

Actually I was the first Gen Xer, ya millennial. Seriously, if you don't want to believe in God, don't believe in God. No need to make up dumb arguments. Free will doesn't mean you have to rationalize your choices.
It isnt a dumb argument. Its logical. Thats why you dont like it.

How can something that is incorrect be logical? By definition it would be illogical.
1710245732280.png

Take what to the bull ring? That god says he gave us free will, but christians believe god will send you to hell if you are a sinner? lolz
No, your silly assumptions. I'd love to show you your errors. Maybe you would have known better if you didn't attend Westboro Baptist type churches as a kid.

No, your silly assumptions. I'd love to show you your errors. Maybe you would have known better if you didn't attend Westboro Baptist type churches as a kid.
Here comes the typical dingerred gaslighting when confronted with reality. You poor sap :itsok:

Are you glad to know that, upon your death, you will entirely cease to exist?

Forum List

Back