Suddenly, Progressives WANT the Pope to give the USA direction

This morning WaPost has Progressives encouraging our lawmakers to follow the advice from the Vatican.

Is this a precedent? Can we site this Progressive support of the Vatican on a go forward basis? Can we rely on this new found religious inspiration to direct other Progressive policies -- or is this a one off when it benefits a Communist scumbag?

"But Rubio had more trouble when The Washington Post’s Ed O’Keefe asked the Catholic lawmaker what he would say to Pope Francis, who intervened to encourage negotiations and to receive delegations from the two countries at the Vatican."

Marco Rubio s fury over the Cuba shift shows why Obama made the right move - The Washington Post
This is the first Pope that sounds like an actual Christian to me.

You mean like casting our pearls before swine?

You never answered mine. BTW it wasnt a sequence generator I used so i will take that as strike 1. Thanks for admitting you took a crack at it and couldnt figure it out.

Right - i never answered your troll...

Maybe you know why... Doubtful you'll admit it..
I already admitted it. You dont know what the answer is. Thats why you thought I used a sequence generator. It was too difficult for you to figure out. Strike 2

I already admitted it. You dont know what the answer is. Thats why you thought I used a sequence generator. It was too difficult for you to figure out. Strike 2

I acknowledged that you are a troll.

upload_2014-12-18_14-9-57.png

This morning WaPost has Progressives encouraging our lawmakers to follow the advice from the Vatican.

Is this a precedent? Can we site this Progressive support of the Vatican on a go forward basis? Can we rely on this new found religious inspiration to direct other Progressive policies -- or is this a one off when it benefits a Communist scumbag?

"But Rubio had more trouble when The Washington Post’s Ed O’Keefe asked the Catholic lawmaker what he would say to Pope Francis, who intervened to encourage negotiations and to receive delegations from the two countries at the Vatican."

Marco Rubio s fury over the Cuba shift shows why Obama made the right move - The Washington Post
Most Catholics are progressive. Why are you demonizing Catholics?

This is the first Pope that sounds like an actual Christian to me.

You mean like casting our pearls before swine?
Whabuwhoo?............

is that some crazy bible verse?

Oh, and Rubio is an emotional twit. He should be kissing American ass for allowing him to be a citizen.

He also looks, from his puffy face, like he suffers from Down's. Or too many Cuba libres.

Strike 3. Wrong answer. The answer is 31171211. Now ask how we can prove this. i told you I didnt use a sequence generator you idiot. What a dumb ass. :laugh:

Your sequence was illogical, which rendered your little game boring.
Thats what all dumb kids say when they cant figure things out. It made plenty of sense if you are intelligent.

Look-and-say sequence - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

71, 1711, 111721, 31171211

Yawn...
spock_fascinating.jpg

Forum List

Back