Suddenly, Progressives WANT the Pope to give the USA direction

ogibillm are you going to embrace the Pope's pro-life stance?
Only if he is pro-life himself. Its not all or nothing as I pointed out earlier. Some ideas are good and others are not so good.

You're given the choice of Jesus or Satan, and you chose Satan. Gj.

Matthew 4:
4 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

who says i'm not pro-life? i can be pro-life and support abortion rights. they aren't mutually exclusive.

but you seem to have a problem understanding that agreement on one issue does not mean or require agreement on all issues. there might even be something you and i agree on, but that doesn't mean that we'll agree on everything.

This morning WaPost has Progressives encouraging our lawmakers to follow the advice from the Vatican.

Is this a precedent? Can we site this Progressive support of the Vatican on a go forward basis? Can we rely on this new found religious inspiration to direct other Progressive policies -- or is this a one off when it benefits a Communist scumbag?

"But Rubio had more trouble when The Washington Post’s Ed O’Keefe asked the Catholic lawmaker what he would say to Pope Francis, who intervened to encourage negotiations and to receive delegations from the two countries at the Vatican."

Marco Rubio s fury over the Cuba shift shows why Obama made the right move - The Washington Post

it fits the narrative. Otherwise religion is for dumb fucks according to progressives.

This morning WaPost has Progressives encouraging our lawmakers to follow the advice from the Vatican.

Is this a precedent? Can we site this Progressive support of the Vatican on a go forward basis? Can we rely on this new found religious inspiration to direct other Progressive policies -- or is this a one off when it benefits a Communist scumbag?

"But Rubio had more trouble when The Washington Post’s Ed O’Keefe asked the Catholic lawmaker what he would say to Pope Francis, who intervened to encourage negotiations and to receive delegations from the two countries at the Vatican."

Marco Rubio s fury over the Cuba shift shows why Obama made the right move - The Washington Post

it fits the narrative. Otherwise religion is for dumb fucks according to progressives.
some religious people are dumb fucks.
especially those that use their religion as a substitute for critical thinking.

I thought Progs were ardent atheists.

Most Atheists are Communists (aka Progressives,) But my experience with Progressives is that they are mostly new age morons following doctrines that flow from their naval during drunken binges and drug induced stupor. I also find that the Progressives call their idiocy by dozens of names, some claim their moronic gibberish is Christian, others that it is Buddhist, yet the thesis is the same - muddled populist psuedo-spirituality.

Peace on Earth and good will to men is a progressive idea. But I don't think the Pope will ever be pro-choice.

:boobies:

:bowdown:

No, it is a slogan that Progressives will use, but the overlord with a whip in his hand is not there to bring "peace," regardless of how you Communists pervert language.

You offer slavery and brutality. That you package it in false terms in no way changes what it is you actually bring to people.

Only if he is pro-life himself. Its not all or nothing as I pointed out earlier. Some ideas are good and others are not so good.

You're given the choice of Jesus or Satan, and you chose Satan. Gj.

Matthew 4:
4 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Jesus (well the Trinity), and Satan belong to the same mythology. To choose one mean you believe in them all.

That being said, this new Pope is more liberal than most any Pope before him.

I thought Progs were ardent atheists.

Well it's clear you thought wrong. Maybe listening/reading too many talking points?
I know there are some conservatives who post on these boards that are atheist, thus showing that political ideology doesn't dictate ones belief in God.
One thing is clear, the GOP cherry picks what parts of Christianity they like and what parts they choose to ignore, just like Dems.

Peace on Earth and good will to men is a progressive idea. But I don't think the Pope will ever be pro-choice.

:boobies:

:bowdown:

No, it is a slogan that Progressives will use, but the overlord with a whip in his hand is not there to bring "peace," regardless of how you Communists pervert language.

You offer slavery and brutality. That you package it in false terms in no way changes what it is you actually bring to people.

Yore a hoot.

Hardly something new . Progressives have agreed with the Vatican when it came out against capital punishment and the Bush's invasion of Iraq.

On the other hand progressives have disagreed with the Vatican on contraception, abortion and same-sex marriage.

Whats your point or is it the usual case that you don't have one, other than spamming the board with useless messages?

who says i'm not pro-life? i can be pro-life and support abortion rights. they aren't mutually exclusive.

but you seem to have a problem understanding that agreement on one issue does not mean or require agreement on all issues. there might even be something you and i agree on, but that doesn't mean that we'll agree on everything.
Simple minds can only imagine the all or nothing scenario.

Forum List

Back