Such Arrogant Hypocricy---Obama Last Night: "Romney Needs To Be A 'Open Book'"

So much for having to be transparent.

Oh, it's the repubs that have to be transparent and democrats only if they want to, or has to.
Got it.

His college records are that important, yes. I am sure, easily as important as where the fuck Romney has socked away all his offshore wealth.

Uh-huh.

Class envy must really suck to the liberals. Romney isn't breaking any laws, BDBoop. If he was I would be right there with you hollaring.

Obama's college records are important to me, because it would show just what his vision is for our country.

I find it funny that in this day and age where disciplined spending is a must and maximization of the value of the dollar is important...

The left finds a way to criticize a man who knows how to do exactly that...

And what are they criticizing him about?

Doing exactly that.

And they call us loons?

I can't speak for Obama, but I laughed my ass off at Donald Trump after he wasted who knows how much of his own money only to find out Obama's birth certificate was legit. Maybe Obama gets a kick out of you idiots chsing down these meaningless things too?

would have been a golden opportunity for the POTUS to say...

"as opposed to spending millions of dollars to see my BC......I will show it to you if you take HALF that money and put it in a fund for winter coats for children"

Nah...he preferred seeing Trump waste the money.

See? Goes both ways.

OR....."take my word for it".

I have never heard of ANY sitting President or POTUS candidate, prior to Obama, being asked by so many to show them their birth certificate. Now, is that because he is black? Is it because he is a Democrat? What say you?

It is becuase his father was from another country and really nevr lived in the US; he admittedly went to school for years in another country; the bulk of his later teen years were spent in one of the only two non continental states; one of his only known living relatives is an undocumented immigrant here in the states....

He could have been blond haired and blue eyed and the same questions would have arisen based on the above refereced facts. If he were a republican, the left would have asked the same thing. Nothing toi do with race or poilitical affiliation.

There is nothing wrong with questioning it.

I can't speak for Obama, but I laughed my ass off at Donald Trump after he wasted who knows how much of his own money only to find out Obama's birth certificate was legit. Maybe Obama gets a kick out of you idiots chsing down these meaningless things too?

"as opposed to spending millions of dollars to see my BC......I will show it to you if you take HALF that money and put it in a fund for winter coats for children"

See? Goes both ways.

I have never heard of ANY sitting President or POTUS candidate, prior to Obama, being asked by so many to show them their birth certificate. Now, is that because he is black? Is it because he is a Democrat? What say you?

Why you fail.

Mittens is going to have to be honest about his financial status.

lmao...if he has done anything illegal, it would be old news by now.

So are you crtiicizing him for maximizing his wealth while not breaking any laws?

Trustr me...if Obama goes there, it will make him look like a fool.

I can see it now...

Romeny: My opponent says he knows how to fix our financial issues...yet he criticizes one who maximizes his spending power while not breaking any laws.

So are you crtiicizing him for maximizing his wealth while not breaking any laws?

I can see it now...

Romeny: My opponent says he knows how to fix our financial issues...yet he criticizes one who maximizes his spending power while not breaking any laws.

Dude, you'll pardon me for reiterating that you're not exactly known for doing anything but kissing GOP ass, so no. I won't be accepting your perceptions and making them my own.

See? Goes both ways.

It is becuase his father was from another country and really nevr lived in the US; he admittedly went to school for years in another country; the bulk of his later teen years were spent in one of the only two non continental states; one of his only known living relatives is an undocumented immigrant here in the states....

He could have been blond haired and blue eyed and the same questions would have arisen based on the above refereced facts. If he were a republican, the left would have asked the same thing. Nothing toi do with race or poilitical affiliation.

We can agree to disagree on this one. I do not believe for one moment, that if Obama had blonde hair and blue eyes, and a name like "John Michael Smith", that the same questions about his heritage, relationships with terrorists, his faith, or his citizenship would have been asked in the unflinching manner that they were, and still are to this day. I sincerely believe that if you are 100% honest with yourself, you would reach the same conclusion.

I can see it now...

So....since Obama has done nothing illegal..like say...I don't know...running for POTUS by using a fake birth certificate, why is that not old news by now?

I can see it now...

Dude, you'll pardon me for reiterating that you're not exactly known for doing anything but kissing GOP ass, so no. I won't be accepting your perceptions and making them my own.
Nice deflection.

I am actually known to be somewhat fair on this site. Right leaning...socially moderate....fiscally conservative....but live my own life following very conservative values...becasue they work for me...yet I am well aware they wont work for everyone.

Far righties hate me on here because I get in their face when they spew their hateful spinning crap. Like Willow...hates me. Like I really care.

Now you, on the other hand.....left is great, right is evil.....but whatever works for you sweetheart.

I can see it now...

So....since Obama has done nothing illegal..like say...I don't know...running for POTUS by using a fake birth certificate, why is that not old news by now?

to 99% of us...it IS old news.
I didnt bring it up....YOU did.

Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney is still playing defense on the issue of his personal finances, insisting in a radio interview that there is "nothing hidden" in his offshore accounts and that he doesn’t “even know where they are.”

Romney was forced to again address reports of his Caribbean investments during an interview with Radio Iowa on Monday. Romney called into the station ahead of President Obama’s scheduled visit to the state on Tuesday.

He has so much money, he doesn't even know where it is.

:rofl:

:lmao:

Priceless.

We can agree to disagree on this one. I do not believe for one moment, that if Obama had blonde hair and blue eyes, and a name like "John Michael Smith", that the same questions about his heritage, relationships with terrorists, his faith, or his citizenship would have been asked in the unflinching manner that they were, and still are to this day. I sincerely believe that if you are 100% honest with yourself, you would reach the same conclusion.

If we had a candidate who was white, blond hair, blue eyes, a father who was not a citizen, but a German Citizen and never lived in the states, undcocumented German immigrant relatives living in the USA and his name was Helmut Schmidt.....yeah...I believe a BC would have been brought up....

You can try to imply that I let race play a role in my decision making....but I stopped doing that the day I started to think for myself.

If we had a candidate who was white, blond hair, blue eyes, a father who was not a citizen, but a German Citizen and never lived in the states, undcocumented German immigrant relatives living in the USA and his name was Helmut Schmidt.....yeah...I believe a BC would have been brought up....

You can try to imply that I let race play a role in my decision making....but I stopped doing that the day I started to think for myself.

You should know by now, I am not talking about you. It is the others on your side, who do not think for themselves, that I am referring to.

You should know by now, I am not talking about you. It is the others on your side, who do not think for themselves, that I am referring to.

yeah...I know you were not referring to me in particular....but there is valid NON racial basis for many NON racists to have originally questioned Mr. Obama's legality to run for POTUS.

But we were all painted as being racially motivated.

And to be frank...it frustrated the hell out of me.

Time for a pink press conference, Mittens!

Mitt Romney needs a ‘pink press conference’ - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

Releasing two years of tax returns just won’t cut it anymore for Romney. Especially since his own father set the welcome precedent in 1968 of his releasing his tax returns — 12 years of them. As The Post Editorial Board made clear in January, Romney should follow his father’s lead on this one.

Because the questions surrounding his wealth start but don’t end with his tax returns, Romney should seriously consider a press conference where he can explain his finances. He doesn’t have to sit for 66 minutes. He definitely doesn’t have to wear pink. But sooner or later, the presumptive Republican nominee for president will have to answer legitimate questions about tax shelters in the Cayman Islands, Swiss bank accounts and other financial arrangements that allow him to have a tax rate much lower than the people he hopes to lead.

Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney is still playing defense on the issue of his personal finances, insisting in a radio interview that there is "nothing hidden" in his offshore accounts and that he doesn’t “even know where they are.”

Romney was forced to again address reports of his Caribbean investments during an interview with Radio Iowa on Monday. Romney called into the station ahead of President Obama’s scheduled visit to the state on Tuesday.

He has so much money, he doesn't even know where it is.

:rofl:

:lmao:

Priceless.

But, I'll bet his financial advisers do. Being this rich should be outlawed. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back