Such Arrogant Hypocricy---Obama Last Night: "Romney Needs To Be A 'Open Book'"

Fred_Garvin

Rookie
Jun 20, 2012
And Obama will not share his college admissions, his Harvard Law Review Articles he allegedly wrote, his college thesis etc. He actually stated these words in a interview last night on KGO 810:

“What’s important is if you are running for president is that the American people know who you are and what you’ve done and that you’re an open book. And that’s been true of every presidential candidate dating all the way back to Mitt Romney’s father,”

Obviously there are unpleasant aspects of being poked and probed, and I understand that,” “But it’s important for you to say here's who I am, and here’s how I’ve done.”

I think Romney is fixing to pull out the rug underneath Obama for stating such hypocricy. It's a matter of fact that the college transcripts of Gore's, Bush's, Kerry's and even Rick Perry's were released by the media in the sake of transparency. Again I am floored by this arrogance from Obama.

It's time for Americans to rise up and demand for Obama to release his records so we can actually vet him.

KGO 810 San Francisco

Last edited:
Barry, where's your grades? Forksucker. And the game of 'Rope a dope' you played with the opposition re your birth certificate, remember that? Oh the hypocrisy. The Serial Liar in Chief telling the opposition to come clean.

Barry, where's your grades? Forksucker. And the game of 'Rope a dope' you played with the opposition re your birth certificate, remember that? Oh the hypocrisy. The Serial Liar in Chief telling the opposition to come clean.

His grades? Really? Who gives a shit? Have you seen Romney's grades?

well...actually...if you recall the 2008 campaign...whenever a supporter was asked why they supported Obama seeing as he had no private sector exprerience, limited elected office experience, very little national experience and no executive level experience...

The response was "he is extremely intelligent"...

So "grades" should have been a factor.

well...actually...if you recall the 2008 campaign...whenever a supporter was asked why they supported Obama seeing as he had no private sector exprerience, limited elected office experience, very little national experience and no executive level experience...

OK, so YOU give a shit about college grades. I am OK with that. How did Romney do in college, by the way?

OK, so YOU give a shit about college grades. I am OK with that. How did Romney do in college, by the way?

You missed my point.

If intelliegence is ones reason to vote for someone...then one should make sure he is intelligent.

Romeny is running on his experience...for good or bad....he has a track record.

Obama ran on his vision......a vision devised from his "intelligence"...

Apples and oranges.

And Obama will not share his college admissions, his Harvard Law Review Articles he allegedly wrote, his college thesis etc. He actually stated these words in a interview last night on KGO 810:

“What’s important is if you are running for president is that the American people know who you are and what you’ve done and that you’re an open book. And that’s been true of every presidential candidate dating all the way back to Mitt Romney’s father,”

Obviously there are unpleasant aspects of being poked and probed, and I understand that,” “But it’s important for you to say here's who I am, and here’s how I’ve done.”

I think Romney is fixing to pull out the rug underneath Obama for stating such hypocricy. It's a matter of fact that the college transcripts of Gore's, Bush's, Kerry's and even Rick Perry's were released by the media in the sake of transparency. Again I am floored by this arrogance from Obama.

It's time for Americans to rise up and demand for Obama to release his records so we can actually vet him.

KGO 810 San Francisco

Like his Books that have been picked apart that have had the light of truth shined on them to be frought with lies?

Obama is lying again...

KGO 810 San Francisco

Romney on his finances:

You missed my point.

If intelliegence is ones reason to vote for someone...then one should make sure he is intelligent.

Apples and oranges.

No. You missed MY point. IF you guys are going to make such big deals about college grades and lest we forget birth certificates, then I think it is only fair that you ask the same of both candidates. Otherwise, you look hypocritical.

KGO 810 San Francisco

Like his Books that have been picked apart that have had the light of truth shined on them to be frought with lies?

Obama is lying again...

He T, why not lead by example and post your transcripts, you do have transcripts from the university which you attended and graduated from, don't you? Oh, and the books you're written, post them I'd like to read more of your wit (you've only shared half of it with us) and wisdom (that we are still awaiting).

You missed my point.

Apples and oranges.

No. You missed MY point. IF you guys are going to make such big deals about college grades and lest we forget birth certificates, then I think it is only fair that you ask the same of both candidates. Otherwise, you look hypocritical.
You just dont want to get it....or I am not articulating my point properly.

Romeny is running on his "job creation" experience...so Bain was taken apart and examined as it should have been.

Obama ran on his intelligence (in 2008)...so his grades should have been examined....alas, they werent.

Exactly. Let Obama explain why he is using a Social Security Number from the state of Connecticut when he never had a mailing address there, never lived there nor had any relatives there.

Exactly. Let Obama explain why he is using a Social Security Number from the state of Connecticut when he never had a mailing address there, never lived there nor had any relatives there.

Well, that's obviously because he is from Kenya, right? Oh, and the 9/11 attacks were an inside job pulled off by our government, too....:eusa_whistle:

So says, wait for it......Jessie Ventura!~

Romeny should be an open book??

WOW Talk about hypocrisy. Like Barry is an open book on anything.

Escuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

You have his SS#? Link the source from which you obtained it.

Well, that's obviously because he is from Kenya, right? Oh, and the 9/11 attacks were an inside job pulled off by our government, too....:eusa_whistle:

So says, wait for it......Jessie Ventura!~

Not saying you play the diversion game....but that is exactly how they divert.

The SS number is a good querstion...and likely has an explanation.....but a valid question non thye less......but instead of an answer, his supporters and his camp use a diversion tactic that criticizes the questioner....just as you did.

Why dont they simply answer the question?

Forum List

Back