Such Arrogant Hypocricy---Obama Last Night: "Romney Needs To Be A 'Open Book'"

If I was Romney's campaign manager I would get Romney to release his original long form birth certificate, his full tax returns for the last five or more years, his full official college transcripts and records from all colleges attended, and an explanation that answers any questions regarding his Social Security number.

Then he should demand that Obama do the same and hold the media reliable.

Like that would ever happen. Obama would invoke Executive Privilege before he would release anything from his college.

But why? Why doesn't he put these questions to rest?

Because he doesn't want to, and he doesn't have to.

He does need to be an open book. Why do people know so much about Obama? Because he wrote a book. Everybody knows what drugs he used, because HE said so.

Y'all are still bitching about his grades, but why? I have never understood why that was such a big fucking deal. But Romney is hiding money all over the world, rather than here - why? He won't share his tax returns, he won't say why the money is offshore, he won't even admit where or how much; this has all been learned by the one return he did release.

He's getting vetted. Sorry that hurts your ittow tater peelings.

Correction....

We dont know what drugs he used...we only know what he told us.

Romeny is not hiding his money all over the world. He is doing what the law allows himn to do in an effort to maximize the value of his money.

Now who do you want in the wH...

A man who obeys the law while maximizing the value of the dollar..

Or one that criticizes it?

Not saying you play the diversion game....but that is exactly how they divert.

The SS number is a good querstion...and likely has an explanation.....but a valid question non thye less......but instead of an answer, his supporters and his camp use a diversion tactic that criticizes the questioner....just as you did.

Why dont they simply answer the question?

Probably two reasons. Firstly...until I read the post, I had never heard that Obama uses a SS # from CT, and secondly, because I really don't give a rat's ass where his SS# came from? Why do you?
Investigators have found out Obama has been using a Connecticut SS number reserved for Connecticut applicants only. It's true. She has filed a lawsuit about it. Listen

Here is the lawsuit;

Daniels v Husted - Ballot Access Complaint - Obama's Connecticut Social Security -Number - Ohio - 7/2/2012

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio! - YouTube!

Did you REALLY just link a "story" from the.birtherreport.com? REALLY????

If I was Romney's campaign manager I would get Romney to release his original long form birth certificate, his full tax returns for the last five or more years, his full official college transcripts and records from all colleges attended, and an explanation that answers any questions regarding his Social Security number.

Then he should demand that Obama do the same and hold the media reliable.

Like that would ever happen. Obama would invoke Executive Privilege before he would release anything from his college.

I can't speak for Obama, but I laughed my ass off at Donald Trump after he wasted who knows how much of his own money only to find out Obama's birth certificate was legit. Maybe Obama gets a kick out of you idiots chsing down these meaningless things too?

This is one time (and yes, thank you. I AM loving it.) That Romney won't get out of being vetted by screaming, and pointing at the president. He can't just throw money at it. He can ignore it, as he is currently attempting to do, but sooner or later, he's going to have to be transparent.

Lots of unanswered questions about the POTUS.

Wonder if there will be answers to any of them once Barry leaves office??

I for one would be very interested in those answers.

Who knows....maybe in 2017, Obama will write another book with the answers you seek?

I can't speak for Obama, but I laughed my ass off at Donald Trump after he wasted who knows how much of his own money only to find out Obama's birth certificate was legit. Maybe Obama gets a kick out of you idiots chsing down these meaningless things too?

would have been a golden opportunity for the POTUS to say...

"as opposed to spending millions of dollars to see my BC......I will show it to you if you take HALF that money and put it in a fund for winter coats for children"

Nah...he preferred seeing Trump waste the money.

See? Goes both ways.

So much for having to be transparent.

Oh, it's the repubs that have to be transparent and democrats only if they want to, or has to.
Got it.

Oh, it's the repubs that have to be transparent and democrats only if they want to, or has to.
Got it.

His college records are that important, yes. I am sure, easily as important as where the fuck Romney has socked away all his offshore wealth.

Uh-huh.

Who knows....maybe in 2017, Obama will write another book with the answers you seek?

why? It is going to take him 5 years to decide to write it?:razz:

Or find the people smarter than him that are willing to write it like the first ones?

He does need to be an open book. Why do people know so much about Obama? Because he wrote a book. Everybody knows what drugs he used, because HE said so.

Y'all are still bitching about his grades, but why? I have never understood why that was such a big fucking deal. But Romney is hiding money all over the world, rather than here - why? He won't share his tax returns, he won't say why the money is offshore, he won't even admit where or how much; this has all been learned by the one return he did release.

He's getting vetted. Sorry that hurts your ittow tater peelings.

Ah, Boop? There are countless things in Barry's book that are simply fabrications. Obama's "book" is a very good indication that you're dealing with someone who has no problem at all playing fast and loose with the truth.

Exactly. Let Obama explain why he is using a Social Security Number from the state of Connecticut when he never had a mailing address there, never lived there nor had any relatives there.

You have his SS#? Link the source from which you obtained it.

snopes.com: Jean Paul Ludwig Obama SSN
Wrong. Obama's SS number is 042-68-4425 as in this lawsuit just filed. Read it and Snopes can't be trusted. They are a husband and wife team who are democratic supporters. They have changed their stories several times on Obama as the truth comes out.

Daniels v Husted - Ballot Access Complaint - Obama's Connecticut Social Security -Number - Ohio - 7/2/2012

Listen to the story:
BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio! - YouTube

Last edited:

Got it.

His college records are that important, yes. I am sure, easily as important as where the fuck Romney has socked away all his offshore wealth.

Uh-huh.

Class envy must really suck to the liberals. Romney isn't breaking any laws, BDBoop. If he was I would be right there with you hollaring.

Obama's college records are important to me, because it would show just what his vision is for our country.

Got it.

Uh-huh.

Class envy must really suck to the liberals. Romney isn't breaking any laws, BDBoop. If he was I would be right there with you hollaring.

Obama's college records are important to me, because it would show just what his vision is for our country.

His vision is evident in where we are. HE had a decisive majority...and still does in the Senate with Dingy harry Reid protecting his flank in the Senate...

would have been a golden opportunity for the POTUS to say...

"as opposed to spending millions of dollars to see my BC......I will show it to you if you take HALF that money and put it in a fund for winter coats for children"

Nah...he preferred seeing Trump waste the money.

See? Goes both ways.

OR....."take my word for it".

I have never heard of ANY sitting President or POTUS candidate, prior to Obama, being asked by so many to show them their birth certificate. Now, is that because he is black? Is it because he is a Democrat? What say you?

Forum List

Back