Such Arrogant Hypocricy---Obama Last Night: "Romney Needs To Be A 'Open Book'"

If I was Romney's campaign manager I would get Romney to release his original long form birth certificate, his full tax returns for the last five or more years, his full official college transcripts and records from all colleges attended, and an explanation that answers any questions regarding his Social Security number.

Then he should demand that Obama do the same and hold the media reliable.

Exactly. Let Obama explain why he is using a Social Security Number from the state of Connecticut when he never had a mailing address there, never lived there nor had any relatives there.

Well, that's obviously because he is from Kenya, right? Oh, and the 9/11 attacks were an inside job pulled off by our government, too....:eusa_whistle:

So says, wait for it......Jessie Ventura!~

Not saying you play the diversion game....but that is exactly how they divert.

The SS number is a good querstion...and likely has an explanation.....but a valid question non thye less......but instead of an answer, his supporters and his camp use a diversion tactic that criticizes the questioner....just as you did.

Why dont they simply answer the question?

Probably two reasons. Firstly...until I read the post, I had never heard that Obama uses a SS # from CT, and secondly, because I really don't give a rat's ass where his SS# came from? Why do you?

Barry, where's your grades? Forksucker. And the game of 'Rope a dope' you played with the opposition re your birth certificate, remember that? Oh the hypocrisy. The Serial Liar in Chief telling the opposition to come clean.

Exactly. Let Obama explain why he is using a Social Security Number from the state of Connecticut when he never had a mailing address there, never lived there nor had any relatives there.

Well, that's obviously because he is from Kenya, right? Oh, and the 9/11 attacks were an inside job pulled off by our government, too....:eusa_whistle:

Ok YaYank. Right now I want you to explain why Obama is using a Connecticut Social Security number for Connecticut applicants when he never lived there or had relatives there. I await your detailed answer.

OK, so YOU give a shit about college grades. I am OK with that. How did Romney do in college, by the way?

You missed my point.

If intelliegence is ones reason to vote for someone...then one should make sure he is intelligent.

Romeny is running on his experience...for good or bad....he has a track record.

Obama ran on his vision......a vision devised from his "intelligence"...

Apples and oranges.

No. You missed MY point. IF you guys are going to make such big deals about college grades and lest we forget birth certificates, then I think it is only fair that you ask the same of both candidates. Otherwise, you look hypocritical.

Wasn't that the exact point of the OP? Obama demanding that Romney's records be an "open book"? When obama has always stonewalled every request that he clearly establish his bona fides?

Ok YaYank. Right now I want you to explain why Obama is using a Connecticut Social Security number for Connecticut applicants when he never lived there or had relatives there. I await your detailed answer.

Obama is 100% manufactured. All there is to it.

VaYank...can you not even read? And first, please prove to me that he in fact DOES have a SS# from CT and link your sources to that information. Then, explain to me why it matters.

The SS number is a good querstion...and likely has an explanation.....but a valid question non thye less......but instead of an answer, his supporters and his camp use a diversion tactic that criticizes the questioner....just as you did.

Probably two reasons. Firstly...until I read the post, I had never heard that Obama uses a SS # from CT, and secondly, because I really don't give a rat's ass where his SS# came from? Why do you?

I dont care.
But a reporter DID ask the question....
Why?
Becuase it is unusual to have a SS numbger from a state you never worked in or lived in...so there was reason for the reporter to believe that there was a part of Obama's life in CT that he does not want the electorate to know about...maybe he failed out of a school there...or got fired from a job there....

SO the reporter wanted to know. He never got an answer. He was ridiculed for asking.....just as you just did.

That is what VETTING a candidate is all about.

You missed my point.

If intelliegence is ones reason to vote for someone...then one should make sure he is intelligent.

Romeny is running on his experience...for good or bad....he has a track record.

Obama ran on his vision......a vision devised from his "intelligence"...

Apples and oranges.

No. You missed MY point. IF you guys are going to make such big deals about college grades and lest we forget birth certificates, then I think it is only fair that you ask the same of both candidates. Otherwise, you look hypocritical.

Wasn't that the exact point of the OP? Obama demanding that Romney's records be an "open book"? When obama has always stonewalled every request that he clearly establish his bona fides?

Are you dumb enough to think Obama was referrinng to Romney's college records? His grades? Good Lord...you idiots remind me of Hillary Clinton when she attempted to make a big deal out of an essay Obama wrote about "wanting to be President one day", when he was in KINDEGARTEN. Grow up, will ya? We have much bigger issues to be concerned about than grades.

If I was Romney's campaign manager I would get Romney to release his original long form birth certificate, his full tax returns for the last five or more years, his full official college transcripts and records from all colleges attended, and an explanation that answers any questions regarding his Social Security number.

Like that would ever happen. Obama would invoke Executive Privilege before he would release anything from his college.

O-bots will never have insight on their own hypocrisy.

I've never seen it, and after four years don't expect it.

And, the whines they had during the Bush years? All lies.

Like that would ever happen. Obama would invoke Executive Privilege before he would release anything from his college.

Does EP protect college records? :eusa_eh:

I dont care.
Why?
Becuase it is unusual to have a SS numbger from a state you never worked in or lived in...so there was reason for the reporter to believe that there was a part of Obama's life in CT that he does not want the electorate to know about...maybe he failed out of a school there...or got fired from a job there....

SO the reporter wanted to know. He never got an answer. He was ridiculed for asking.....just as you just did.

So....this CT SS # came out during the campaign with Gramps and Caribou Barbie?

What hypocrisy? There has always been two rules, one for the right and one for the left, according to the liberal left.

He does need to be an open book. Why do people know so much about Obama? Because he wrote a book. Everybody knows what drugs he used, because HE said so.

Y'all are still bitching about his grades, but why? I have never understood why that was such a big fucking deal. But Romney is hiding money all over the world, rather than here - why? He won't share his tax returns, he won't say why the money is offshore, he won't even admit where or how much; this has all been learned by the one return he did release.

He's getting vetted. Sorry that hurts your ittow tater peelings.

Barry, where's your grades? Forksucker. And the game of 'Rope a dope' you played with the opposition re your birth certificate, remember that? Oh the hypocrisy. The Serial Liar in Chief telling the opposition to come clean.

You have his SS#? Link the source from which you obtained it.

snopes.com: Jean Paul Ludwig Obama SSN

I dont care.
Why?

So....this CT SS # came out during the campaign with Gramps and Caribou Barbie?

Nope. After the election.
But a valid question non the less.
To this day....no answer.

The NY Times ran a front page story on Romney and his dog.
Never ONCE mentioned anything about Obama's SS number from CT to this day.

The NY Times ran a front page story on Palins college record.
Never ONCE questioned Obamas secrecy of grades.

The NY Times ran a front page story on The Keating 5 of 25 years ago...of which McCain was NEVER found to have done anything wrong....
Never ONCE ran a story on why Holder urged Clinton to pardon Marc Rich

Interesting how the GOP candidates and appointees are vetted to the nth degree...and the democratic candidates and appointees are not touched.

But whatever...it keeps 35% of the electoraste happy...drives 35% of the electorate nuts....and the balance dont give a shit.

He does need to be an open book. Why do people know so much about Obama? Because he wrote a book. Everybody knows what drugs he used, because HE said so.

Y'all are still bitching about his grades, but why? I have never understood why that was such a big fucking deal. But Romney is hiding money all over the world, rather than here - why? He won't share his tax returns, he won't say why the money is offshore, he won't even admit where or how much; this has all been learned by the one return he did release.

He's getting vetted. Sorry that hurts your ittow tater peelings.

The media didn't vet Obama for the most part during his runup to the 2008 election.
FWIW

Investigators have found out Obama has been using a Connecticut SS number reserved for Connecticut applicants only. It's true. She has filed a lawsuit about it. Listen

Here is the lawsuit;

Daniels v Husted - Ballot Access Complaint - Obama's Connecticut Social Security -Number - Ohio - 7/2/2012

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio! - YouTube!

But why? Why doesn't he put these questions to rest? He probably WAS born in Hawaii, has a good reason his SS# in from Connecticut and may have had a few B's along the way in his college career. Bush said he was a "C" student at Harvard or Princeton (wherever) he went and joked that gave hope to many "C" students that they could one day be president, too!

Why doesn't Obama just be humble and answer the questions put to him and laugh about any human qualities he may happen to have? Not only would it make him more real but more like the average person and personable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back