Stupid Jews for Obama

^^^

There is some difference to what Bush and Obama have stated though. Obama called for a return to the 67 borders and some of those territories that Israel took were already given in treaties with Egypt and Jordan. So Obama was being a bit of a dumbass when he said what he said.

Bush referred to the other Palestinian territories also then occupied at that time; like the West Bank.

Personally, I think the two state solution is bunk. If the Palestinians were peaceful they never would have been occupied for Israel to ensure its safety. They walk lock step with Hamas for hell's sake. I personally think Israel is too kind. They just need to boot them the hell out. But arabs don't even want them. I think that's what those treaties were about. You keep the land but don't send those degenerates into our countries.

Funny, I think booting the Zionists out would be a better solution...and that's probably what's going to happen, anyway.

The two state solution buys the Zionists a few more decades before they realize great granddad was stupid for moving here after WWII, and they go back to Europe where they came from.

So you're admitting you can't argue the point at hand, eh?

Okay, once again.

How is Israel not an "Apartheid" state? Because they AParatheid is based on religion instead of race?

Now, if you want to argue that pointing out facts that destroy your little fantasy world that rich people and your magic sky pixie actually give a fuck about you makes me a 'hater', have at it. That should be funny to watch.

Umm...Why discuss anything based on your premise, it seems you and haters like you focus way too much on Israel and ignore the fact that the Arabs and the rest of the muslims kill and torture their own people, they gun them down in the streets, execute homosexuals ect.. No need to waste time with you on that subject. And successful people are not your enemy we should all aspire to be rich and successful. that’s not a bad thing, it's called capitalism. It's big powerful overreaching government that screws up that system not “evil” rich people

Those Arab states are demanding we pay billions to prop them up and then insiste we go to war every few years to protect them from whatever bad guy threatens their little fantasy.

Rich people are my enemy if their "success" usually involves running roughshod over me and mine to get more money than they really need. Even Jesus saw that was bad. Yes, it's called capitalism and capitalism is evil. It dictates the worst people doing things for the worst reasons can accomplish something good.

But you'll go whining about the gummit being "overreaching" when their greed is what empowers it.

Enough said Marxist, it doesn't take much does it?:cuckoo:

Funny, I think booting the Zionists out would be a better solution...

And no doubt exterminated as well - but you're a Marxist - you are a bad person, evil.

and that's probably what's going to happen, anyway.

The two state solution buys the Zionists a few more decades before they realize great granddad was stupid for moving here after WWII, and they go back to Europe where they came from.

How long until the Arabs realize that granddad was stupid for invading, and move back the Egypt where they came from?

Wrong what aid? Humanitarian aid? Food? We send humanitarian aid all around the world, we should’ve let the Jews starve? The U.S. "Created" Israel didn’t happen

Military aid in 1973. With the USSR resupplying Egypt, without the US resupplying Israel the Arabs would have regrouped. There is no doubt that Israel won the day, however they were on their last tank of gas so to speak. With news of US airlift the Egyptians, while angered by it, were convinced by the USSR to sue for peace.

Since then there has been no doubt that the US would treat an attack on Israel as an attack on the US.

For the first 25yrs of the existence of the modern state of Israel virtually no military aid from the U.S. government. To say that the U.S. “created” Israel or anybody else for that matter is a flat out lie. The Jews created, rejuvenated the land, fought and died for it.. No one else.

The link I posted shows the history of the US support for it's creation, and lack thereof, and how close the US came to endorsing a one state solution in Palestine as opposed to the partition plan.

And after 25 years?

LOL: Stupid Jews.

Bare in mind, I'm pro Israel. But I just have to laugh that these nit wits are overwhelmingly supporting Obama while he keeps telling them to bend over and grab their ankles.

Seventy eight percent of Jews voted for Obama in 2008. And now, despite everything he does, the latest Gallup polls show that 63 percent of Jews are still supporting Obama.

Gallup.Com - Polling Matters by Frank Newport: Jewish and Mormon Voters: A Tale of Two Very Different Groups

Anti Semites care. Wash your white sheet please.

Anit semites, you mean like mostly every liberal, including Farrakhan, JAckson, Sharpton,

It’s The Jews, Stupid

Among them are the many Jews who are also on the Jew-hatred bandwagon. Without discussing self-loathing Jews like Noam Chomsky, Norman Finkelstein, George Soros and legions of others, how to explain those other American, mostly liberal, Jews?

These are the appeasers of anti-Semites who believe – as Winston Churchill said about all appeasers – that “the crocodile will eat them last.” While these Jews once supported Israel, their conversion from Judaism to their new religion of Liberalism – with its inflexible commitment to perceived victims – has made them look at Israel in the same negative way they look at America.

Strength is bad, these anti-establishment, anti-war leftovers from the ‘60s believe, as do older leftists. If people suffer, it’s the fault of the establishment. If the establishment is attacked, the attackers are always right. After all, it’s not “fair” that some people are stronger than others, even if the stronger people strive for democracy and their opponents strive for a draconian theocracy.

Having embraced not only multiculturalism and political correctness but also a perverse egalitarianism, it’s impossible for this ilk to make a value judgment about who is right or wrong, good or bad. To them, people who seek to spread freedom and democracy and benefit the entire world by developing life-saving medicines and displaying unparalleled generosity are equal to those who strap shrapnel-laden belts on their children and burn the flags of foreign nations. “Who are we to judge?” they bleat.

Of course, not all liberals are Jewish. A worldwide media, comprised of non-Jews of every race, religion, and political affiliation from left to right, almost invariably militate – in their exquisitely non-objective way – against Israel, no matter the circumstances or history that compels the beleaguered state to defend itself. Although the same media embraced the straggling remnants of the Holocaust when they landed, half dead, in the land of their ancestors and Israel became a state in 1948, their support was short-lived.

Indeed, the support from the Victims R Us media steadily diminished as Israel turned barren deserts into flourishing orchards, constructed gleaming cities featuring the world’s most dazzling universities and research, art and medical centers, and built a military capable of fending off – and defeating – the relentless aggression waged by Arabs in the wars of 1948-49, 1956, 1967, 1973-74, and 1982. And that is not to omit the two intifadas – in 1987-1993 and 2000 to the present – in which terrorists from Hamas and Hezbollah have sent multi-thousands of rockets and mortars into civilian centers, and also refined the art of suicide bombing.

^^^

There is some difference to what Bush and Obama have stated though. Obama called for a return to the 67 borders and some of those territories that Israel took were already given in treaties with Egypt and Jordan. So Obama was being a bit of a dumbass when he said what he said.

Bush referred to the other Palestinian territories also then occupied at that time; like the West Bank.

Personally, I think the two state solution is bunk. If the Palestinians were peaceful they never would have been occupied for Israel to ensure its safety. They walk lock step with Hamas for hell's sake. I personally think Israel is too kind. They just need to boot them the hell out. But arabs don't even want them. I think that's what those treaties were about. You keep the land but don't send those degenerates into our countries.

Funny, I think booting the Zionists out would be a better solution...and that's probably what's going to happen, anyway.

I don't think the "Zionists" are going to be booted from their ancestral lands. The best solution is to keep our promise to the Israeli nation, formed in 1948, that we would protect them in the land from which they'd been booted for centuries by anti-semites.

Last edited:
^^^

I don't think the "Zionists" are going to be booted from their ancestral lands. The best solution is to keep our promise to the Israeli nation, formed in 1948, that we would protect them in the land from which they'd been booted for centuries by anti-semites.

The Majority of the world's Jews don't live there now.

And a lot of them are moving out. No one is moving in anymore, not even from Eastern Europe where they were practically being bribed to do so.

And frankly, I didn't make a promise to the Israeli nation. I would say to them, "There is No God who loves you teh very bestest.. Sorry. He didn't protect you from Hitler, and he isn't going to protect you from these Arabs when they come along to wipe you out. If you people had half a brain, you'd get the hell out of there and go somewhere that people don't want to kill you."

Bare in mind, I'm pro Israel.
.....And, no doubt a HUGE fan o' THEIR hard-core, Right-Wing.....

...CHICKENHAWKS!!!!!

"But public opinion has turned strongly against the "Haredim" - a Hebrew term meaning "those who tremble before God" - as they have taken over neighborhoods and imposed their rule, with zealots separating the sexes in buses, harassing women and spitting on little schoolgirls for wearing T-shirts."

Forum List

Back