For the Trump army....a reason for hope.

Yeah, what a horrible world it would be with more of us religious, moral folks. We need more non-religious, immoral folks to make this country really flourish.

Something is wrong with you.

No, man, I don't get morality from a book of Bronze Age Superstitions.

I do the right thing because it's the right thing, not because I'm afraid an invisible fairy in the sky will punish me.

Religion has never done anything good in human history, not once, not even by accident.

I just hope your mail voting is secure and accurate. The way some governors just mailed out millions in rapid fashion as soon as the lockdown occurred (as encouraged by Fauci) really raises questions about voter integrity and the rapid process of such a decision without even a discussion or confirmation it would be safe.

There are some Primaries where the result isn't even known and it was run months ago. Doesn't that concern Americans? I find the entire episode of unsolicited mailing out of millions of ballots so unAmerican. How can anyone be so flippant about such a cherished process?

There is zero percent chance of no massive fraud. It has already been discovered in many respects. Whether it be double ballots, wrong ballots, ballots in the trash, or vote harvesting schemes.

Your scenario might be right. Trump may win the election. He may lose as well. As I have said many times. We do not know how it will turn out.

For your scenario to be right several things have to happen. First. The same pollsters have to be making the same mistakes as 2016. Possible. But not as likely as you seem to believe. Pollsters are like any other business. Their future depends on past performance. They screwed up in 2016. And their selling point to customers is that they have learned and improved. Like a company fixing a defective product.

Second. Trump is no longer an unknown factor. People have had four years watching his unforced errors. So the question is will the independent voters who really decide the elections go with Trump again or not?

Let’s be honest. A third of the people will vote Democrat if Satan was the candidate. About a third would vote Republican if Satan had an R next to his name. These are the Yellow Dog Democrats or the Republican equivalent.

That leaves a third of the population to swing back and forth. When they go Republican the country goes Republican. When they go Democrat, so does the nation. Call them Purple if you like.

They liked Bush more than Gore or Kerry. They liked Obama more than McCain or Romney. They liked Trump more than Hillary.

The question we do not know the answer to is if they prefer Trump or Biden.

The Electoral College map right now looks like a tough run for Trump.

I think Florida is the key. If Biden wins Florida there is no real path for Trump to win. Because without Florida Trump has to win basically all the toss up states. This is just simple math.

And in the end my original statement stands. We do not know what is going to happen. We do know that neither side is willing to even consider losing. And that is going to lead to violence. This election may well surpass the Y2K election as the most litigated election in history.

You people would piss and moan and gripe no matter who is president. Where is hope in your rhetoric? Are you even capable the emotion? You got the authoritarian dictator wannabe republicans always wanted and then bitched worse than ever.

We will wait for even one example of authoritarian Trump..........

Waiting....waiting.....waiting....

Meanwhile...obama...used the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and State Dept. to spy on Trump and to persecute General Flynn so he couldn't help Trump against the deep state....

obama locked up reporters and spied on reporters and their families...

obama let the IRS deny tax status to conservative groups before the election...

joe biden voters are currently out burning, looting, beating and murdering AMerican citizens and murdering police officers......

It is the democrat party and it's followers who are forcing people to comply to their demands by making people attend re-education classes, and destroying the businesses of bakers, photographers and others who do not believe in the left wing agenda......and getting others fired from their jobs..........

Of the two, it is you and the democrat party who are the totalitarians...

I am just double checking here.....is it OK with Trump supporters if people request an absentee ballot and then use it to vote by mail?

Is that considered a secure method of voting?

Yes.....because you have to individually request the ballot and there is a name, and address, and a living human attached to the ballot.

The democrats want to mass deliver votes to every home...whether there is someone alive there or not.......and then they will collect all of those nameless ballots and deliver them to democrat party activists in the post office......

There is a story that was posted here by numerous people of a democrat party activist in New Jersey who described exactly how they use mail in ballot fraud to cheat....it was posted a week or two ago.......

The problem with mass voter vs. absentee ballots....and you can find this on your own if you look.........?

They can simply go through the phone book, make ballots and put in bidens name......and submit them....then, they will contest all of those ballots after the day of the election trying to get them counted......

Also......the democrat party activists at the post office will simply destroy the ballots from republican heavy voting districts....

Do you see why we have an issue with mass vote mail out?

I am just double checking here.....is it OK with Trump supporters if people request an absentee ballot and then use it to vote by mail?

Yes.....because you have to individually request the ballot and there is a name, and address, and a living human attached to the ballot.

The democrats want to mass deliver votes to every home...whether there is someone alive there or not.......and then they will collect all of those nameless ballots and deliver them to democrat party activists in the post office......

There is a story that was posted here by numerous people of a democrat party activist in New Jersey who described exactly how they use mail in ballot fraud to cheat....it was posted a week or two ago.......

The problem with mass voter vs. absentee ballots....and you can find this on your own if you look.........?

They can simply go through the phone book, make ballots and put in bidens name......and submit them....then, they will contest all of those ballots after the day of the election trying to get them counted......

Also......the democrat party activists at the post office will simply destroy the ballots from republican heavy voting districts....

Cool.

Florida residents request absentee ballots.

Therefore, you will not dispute the count for absentee ballots in Florida.

Here is the current absentee ballot data for Florida.

You will enjoy the hell out of this.

Cool.

Yeah....Trump voters are voting on election day..........and you are assuming that democrat voters are smart enough to fill out the ballots correctly......or that the democrat party activists at the post office will get those ballots to their minions in the public...

It's less secure than voting in person, but a lot more secure than the mail in craziness.

Cool.

Yeah....Trump voters are voting on election day..........and you are assuming that democrat voters are smart enough to fill out the ballots correctly......or that the democrat party activists at the post office will get those ballots to their minions in the public...

Awwww. You seem defensive.

Cool.

See you in November.....

Cool.

See you in November.....

Yeah. I'm looking forward to it.

An election is a delicate thing....you never know until the votes are counted who will actually win.......with the democrat party controlling the press, hollywood, the late night comedy shows, the schools and the government bureaucracy....it can get dark out here on the front lines.....as we enter the last days of the campaign, with the democrat party set to destroy the country if they win.............

A little hope..........while we wait to march to the polls...

Despite all the faulty polls showing a double-digit loss, I believe President Trump is on his way to a landslide electoral victory (slightly bigger than that in 2016). And I can prove it.

First, this election looks like a carbon copy of 2016. Every poll back then showed Trump headed for disaster. But I had a secret weapon. I called it The Taxi Poll. My buddy drove a taxi in Las Vegas. Every person who got in her taxi was told, "I'm doing a poll. It's 100% confidential. I don't even know your name. So, tell me, who are you voting for?" The results were overwhelmingly for Trump. I knew then what was about to happen.
------
Today, I have what I call The Truckers Poll. But it's not just my trucker fans; it's my fans who drive cross-country in their RVs. All of them report the same phenomenon. In Middle America, there are thousands and thousands of Trump lawn signs. But where are the Biden signs? There are almost none to be found.

Folks, understand this: What polls say doesn't matter. What people say to pollsters doesn't matter. What matters is only the votes of people in a few key battleground states, in particular Florida and the Midwestern states of Ohio, Michigan, Iowa, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. My fans tell me these states are 100 percent Trump country. In small towns and outer suburbs, you can't find any support for Biden.

It's 2016 squared. After what Trump has done for the U.S. economy and manufacturing jobs and to win the trade war with China, he is a hero. People may not tell that to pollsters, but Trump is "the king of the Midwest."

But wait; there's more.

The media quotes nonstop any poll that shows Trump losing by double digits. But I never heard a word about the Democracy Institute Sunday Express poll from this week that showed Trump beating Biden 46% to 45% and winning almost all battleground states by a healthy margin. That poll didn't oversample Democrats by a mile (as most other polls do) and polled only likely voters. Likely voters in battleground states are all that matter.
----------
Or the Poll Watch poll released this week that shows Trump winning nationally, in battleground states and in the Electoral College. Trump dominates on the two issues that matter to most Americans: the economy and law and order.

Or have you heard that in the RealClearPolitics battleground average, Trump is slightly ahead of where he was at this time in 2016 (on his way to a victory over Hillary Clinton)?

Most importantly, a new Gallup poll reports 56% of Americans say they are better off now under Trump than they were four years ago under then-President Barack Obama and then-Vice President Joe Biden. Every expert knows what clinches elections -- "It's the economy, stupid." A solid majority of Americans feel better off today than four years ago, despite COVID-19. You think they're voting for Biden? By the way, that 56% is the highest number in the history of Gallup asking, "Are you better off today than you were four years ago?" Ronald Reagan got 44% in the Gallup poll and won the election in a landslide. Trump is at 56%.
-------
Still not convinced? Since primaries were born in 1912, no incumbent has ever lost the general election after receiving 75% or more of the votes from their party in the primaries. Trump received 94% of all cast in the 2020 Republican primaries.

One more factor: Because of fear of COVID-19, Team Biden has hardly knocked on any doors in America. But Trump volunteers have knocked on over 20 million doors in battleground states. Twelve million to zero. You don't think that changes things on Election Day?

By the way, Biden and vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris had an event in Arizona on Thursday. Eight people showed up.

I had a poll I called the 20,000/200 poll. 20,000 people at Trump rallies, 200 at clintons.

You people would piss and moan and gripe no matter who is president. Where is hope in your rhetoric? Are you even capable the emotion? You got the authoritarian dictator wannabe republicans always wanted and then bitched worse than ever.
Cant stop lying.

Forum List

Back