Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia

The Animal Homosexuality Myth

by Luiz Sérgio Solimeo

The following article is adapted from the author's recently published book, Defending a Higher Law: Why We Must Resist Same Sex "Marriage" and the Homosexual Movement.
In its effort to present homosexuality as normal, the homosexual movement[1] turned to science in an attempt to prove three major premises:

Homosexuality is genetic or innate;
Homosexuality is irreversible;
Since animals engage in same-sex sexual behavior, homosexuality is natural.
Keenly aware of its inability to prove the first two premises,[2] the homosexual movement pins its hopes on the third, animal homosexuality.[3]

Animals Do It, So It's Natural, Right?
The reasoning behind the animal homosexuality theory can be summed up as follows:

- Homosexual behavior is observable in animals.
- Animal behavior is determined by their instincts.
- Nature requires animals to follow their instincts.
- Therefore, homosexuality is in accordance with animal nature.
- Since man is also animal, homosexuality must also be in accordance with human nature.

This line of reasoning is unsustainable. If seemingly "homosexual" acts among animals are in accordance with animal nature, then parental killing of offspring and intra-species devouring are also in accordance with animal nature. Bringing man into the equation complicates things further. Are we to conclude that filicide and cannibalism are according to human nature?
In opposition to this line of reasoning, this article sustains that:

There is no "homosexual instinct" in animals,

It is poor science to "read" human motivations and sentiments into animal behavior, and

Irrational animal behavior is not a yardstick to determine what is morally acceptable behavior for rational man.

Read the entire page and it comes with citation from articles and books.

Last edited:
again, NARTH don't have SHIT on the national geographic. ONLY a stupid dogma junkie who is a few centuries behind the flat earther philosophy would try to pass that shit off as anything relevant.

:lol:

You guys are idiots, basing your claims that homosexuality is natural because it *ALLEGEDLY* appears in animals, but animals also cannibalize one another for food, reproduce offspring with siblings, etc, its retarded to rationalize irrational human behavior by saying that the same thing happens with animals.

Really Charlie Ass? It's not alleged, it's real.

Animals cannibalize one another, yes. Ever read the book "Alive"?

Reproducing offspring with siblings? Ever hear of incest?

And by the way d-bag, you DO realize that humans are mammals, and therefore animals, right?

Really Charlie Ass? It's not alleged, it's real.

Animals cannibalize one another, yes. Ever read the book "Alive"?

Reproducing offspring with siblings? Ever hear of incest?

And by the way d-bag, you DO realize that humans are mammals, and therefore animals, right?

Using your retardological logic, Jeffery Dahmer should have been a free man and all parents who kill their children shouldn't go to jail because animals do it in nature so its perfectly natural and ok for humans to do it.

Last edited:
again, NARTH don't have SHIT on the national geographic. ONLY a stupid dogma junkie who is a few centuries behind the flat earther philosophy would try to pass that shit off as anything relevant.

And what the hell are *YOUR* credentials, since you like attacking the creds of others? Its getting common that you just personally attack people and opinions with insults and rants that don't agree with what you agree with.

And what the hell are *YOUR* credentials, since you like attacking the creds of others? Its getting common that you just personally attack people and opinions with insults and rants that don't agree with what you agree with.

MY credentials is that I can see the difference between some fringe wannabes and the REST of the scientific community. Don't forget, I"VE posted my evidence from sources that are a LOT more relevant than your candy assed dogma junkie fringe group. Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

MY credentials is that I can see the difference between some fringe wannabes and the REST of the scientific community. Don't forget, I"VE posted my evidence from sources that are a LOT more relevant than your candy assed dogma junkie fringe group. Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

What scientific community? The idea of homosexuality in animals is hotly controversial and debated and do you expect people to believe that the homosexuals and their pro-gay sites are somehow non-biased without an axe to grind?

Using animal behavior to rationalize irrational human behavior is another slippery slope. using that logic, humans cannibalizing humans should be considered just as natural as "homosexuality" since animals do it too, so people should be accepting of human cannibalism as you want the Bass to be of homosexuality, right???

Using your retardological logic, Jeffery Dahmer should have been a free man and all parents who kill their children shouldn't go to jail because animals do it in nature so its perfectly natural and ok for humans to do it.

Yet again Bassidiot, you take a perfectly good fact, and change it around to support your own twisted agenda. I said that it IS REAL in the animal kingdom. I never said anything about using that to condone aberrant behavior in humans.

No.....if someone kills and eats someone else a la Dahmer, send them to jail and put 'em in the chair. If someone has to cannibalize someone else due to survival things (like in the book "Alive" by Piers Paul Reid), then it is permissible.

Matter of fact, there is a story in the Bible about 2 women who were talking about what they were going to eat during a famine. One woman told the other, let us eat your child today, and we can eat mine tomorrow. The woman killed her kid, served it up, and the next day the other woman reneged on the deal and wouldn't serve her child as food.

Yeah.....cannibalism exists even in the Bible. Thought a good church loving boy who babysits his niece because he's got no life would understand that.

Refereed journal? Peer review? Further research?

Come on Charlie, this is flame bait, this can't be taken seriously.

Family Research Council - SourceWatch

Just another propaganda outfit.

And please, no faux outrage about shooting the messenger.

This is intellectually dishonest.

Next I'll be reading about inferior races.

Find some authoritative sources and it might be worth a read and some discussion but posting shite from propaganda outfits is just looking to ignite a flame war.

Sorry, but this really shouldn't be "news" to you and is actually well known among mental health professionals as well as police. When making fun of those Catholic priests who molested children, who do you picture in your mind was doing that? It was a homosexual scandal. Not a single victim was a girl -only boys. More than 11,000 of them. And not a single heterosexual priest was involved -only homosexual priests. This has nothing to do with bigotry, it has to do with reality and the way things are. Finding out it just doesn't fit in with your own preconceptions about homosexuality still won't change it. The Catholic priest molestion scandal involved only homosexual priests who were only molesting boys -and thousands of them.

Homosexuals were once not accepted into Catholic seminaries -but with the shortage of priests, the Catholic church changed that. Now homosexuals are accepted as long as they vow not to engage in sexual activity just as heterosexuals must also vow. This is not to say that heterosexual priests don't break their vow. They do -but the difference is when they do -they are far and away more likely to engage in sex with an adult woman and not a little girl. So there is something different between homosexual men and heterosexual men, who when in identical circumstances and facing sexual temptation -about who they even see as a viable sex partner. Just a fact that homosexuals are more likely to view a boy as a potential sex partner than heterosexuals are to view young girls as one. Which is born out by the fact that this scandal involved more than 11,000 boys, not a single girl and only homosexual priests.

It is what it is.

Oddly enough, while people like you refuse to face reality because it goes against what you WANT to believe -its people like you who also insist that the Boy Scouts should allow homosexual Boy Scout leaders. In fact liberals have repeatedly demanded they do, tried to sue them to force them to do so, sued them to punish them for NOT doing so. And they see it as irrelevant that homosexuals desiring to be Scout leaders had no sons participating at all and the Boy Scouts was set up and is still run as a means for father and son to bond by their joint participation in the Boy Scouts. Not as the means for a homosexual to look over the menu.

You know, most of the homosexuals that I've known over the years had zero interest in children. Most of them preferred someone between 20 and 30.

And, as far as allowing them to become boy scout leaders? They should be allowed to do so. Just because some hot chicks have been having sex with their students, does this mean that we should ban all women from teaching also?

Ahh yes, the ever popular homosexual=pedophile lie. A very popular lie among ignorant hatemongers like yourself in a feeble attempt to justify your simple minded hatred of them. While I do understand that lies are all you have to justify your blind hatred, you could at lest try to come up with some new lies once in awhile. That particular one has really been done to death.

Ahh yes, the ever popular homosexual=pedophile lie. A very popular lie among ignorant hatemongers like yourself in a feeble attempt to justify your simple minded hatred of them. While I do understand that lies are all you have to justify your blind hatred, you could at lest try to come up with some new lies once in awhile. That particular one has really been done to death.

There is a link between hoosexuality and pedophilia but thats besides the point, what the Bass wants to know is how come people who reject homosexuality as normal are somehow "hatemongers"? The hate argument is a strawman.

No Chucking Ass, nobody said it is normal, matter of fact a lot have said that they wouldn't do it, but would allow them to live in peace.

You are the one doing the hatemongering with your paranoid delusions as well as all the other bullshit that you spew on these boards.

You know, most of the homosexuals that I've known over the years had zero interest in children. Most of them preferred someone between 20 and 30.

And, as far as allowing them to become boy scout leaders? They should be allowed to do so. Just because some hot chicks have been having sex with their students, does this mean that we should ban all women from teaching also?

What about the others, who as proven by the stats, have an interest in fucking kids?

Narth actually is the only group that honestly follows the subject. The rest of the community ignores or hides the studies that Narth will put up on their site and publicize.

by Luiz Sérgio Solimeo

The following article is adapted from the author's recently published book, Defending a Higher Law: Why We Must Resist Same Sex "Marriage" and the Homosexual Movement.
In its effort to present homosexuality as normal, the homosexual movement[1] turned to science in an attempt to prove three major premises:

Homosexuality is genetic or innate;
Homosexuality is irreversible;
Since animals engage in same-sex sexual behavior, homosexuality is natural.
Keenly aware of its inability to prove the first two premises,[2] the homosexual movement pins its hopes on the third, animal homosexuality.[3]

Animals Do It, So It's Natural, Right?
The reasoning behind the animal homosexuality theory can be summed up as follows:

- Homosexual behavior is observable in animals.
- Animal behavior is determined by their instincts.
- Nature requires animals to follow their instincts.
- Therefore, homosexuality is in accordance with animal nature.
- Since man is also animal, homosexuality must also be in accordance with human nature.

This line of reasoning is unsustainable. If seemingly "homosexual" acts among animals are in accordance with animal nature, then parental killing of offspring and intra-species devouring are also in accordance with animal nature. Bringing man into the equation complicates things further. Are we to conclude that filicide and cannibalism are according to human nature?
In opposition to this line of reasoning, this article sustains that:

There is no "homosexual instinct" in animals,

It is poor science to "read" human motivations and sentiments into animal behavior, and

Irrational animal behavior is not a yardstick to determine what is morally acceptable behavior for rational man.

Read the entire page and it comes with citation from articles and books.

BREEDING is a natural instinct, and yet straight people do not resist that, making them just as low.

Many homosexuals suffer from physical and/or sexual abuse as children. Many suffer from Gender Identity Disorder. Most are very sick and need treatment, yet the gay lobby wants them to be treated as healthy, regular people who should be able to marry and adopt children. Hopefully there will be a cure for homosexuality soon so that this madness can just go away.

Not only that, they want us to teach our children that it's normal behavior, and to accept all homosexuals at face value; i.e., as no threat to kids.

I don't even teach my children to accept straight people as harmless.

that's not to say I care if my kids have a gay music teacher..I don't necessarily think he's any more likely to molest the kids than a straight music teachers (musicians, who the hell knows what goes through their brains anyway) I don't mind my kids being exposed to different mannerisms, whether they're brought on by an alien culture or a different lifestyle...I just don't want the SCHOOLS explaining the various types of sexuality to them. The mechanics are fine, but leave the rest to me. When they have questions about why their math teacher walks with a swish and wears pink bow ties, I'll tell them he's chosen an alternative lifestyle.

Forum List

Back