Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia

You guys need to get over homosexuals! Me thinks someone is hiding something and wants to keep telling himself it is wrong. :cuckoo:

that is what I think too! seems bass and glock are working overtime to convince everyone how wrong homosexuality is.... I think there is some self-loathing going on in both cases.

Amazing how gay enablers always use gay as an insult.

It;s no insult. THEY WILL SUPPORT YOUR GAY LIFESTYLE, dude... You are like the little boy on a playground throwing rocks at someone he likes. In this case, you both have a penis.

Amazing how gay enablers always use gay as an insult.
I wasn't trying to insult you, I really hope you can one day live as you want and be happy! I didn't say one insult, you take it has insult I am sure because it hits to close to home!:eusa_boohoo:

I wasn't trying to insult you, I really hope you can one day live as you want and be happy! I didn't say one insult, you take it has insult I am sure because it hits to close to home!:eusa_boohoo:
Spin as you will. But you and I both know that you consider gays to be abhorrent, which is why you call someone that you don't agree with "gay".

Actually it is. But there are others that I cited. You attack any source that doesn't agree with your preconceptions.

no, it's really not. It has no input whatsoever on ANY scientific standard. I mean, you can believe they are but, hey, you also believe in a dead jewish ghost so...

indeed, NONE of your sources were worth the energy it took to post them. THATS why you are so fucked when it comes to providing evidence. You have now clue what good evidence is!

Spin as you will. But you and I both know that you consider gays to be abhorrent, which is why you call someone that you don't agree with "gay".

not at all. YOU and BLACK ASS are the only ones who are condemning gays, dude. poor guy.. I can quote you if you want to see what REAL evidence looks like!

Cocknailed, you and Charlie the (b)Ass should join up together. You could start your own church in the vein of Fred Phelps and his ilk.

Homosexuality is a naturally occurring thing. It exists in animals, and it exists in ALL animals, scientists have proven this. You should really take your bible-thumping, spiritual ways and shove them straight up each others asses, because blocking your continuous stream of shit is the only thing that your attitude is good for.

By the way.....if homosexuality is immoral and all gays should be locked up or separated from the rest of us, I've just one question........

What do we do with the Catholic church?

no, it's really not. It has no input whatsoever on ANY scientific standard. I mean, you can believe they are but, hey, you also believe in a dead jewish ghost so...

indeed, NONE of your sources were worth the energy it took to post them. THATS why you are so fucked when it comes to providing evidence. You have now clue what good evidence is!

I'm fairly certain that I have the scientific credentials to say what standards are. And based on the gutter level of your posts, it is doubtful that you could exceed them.

I'm fairly certain that I have the scientific credentials to say what standards are. And based on the gutter level of your posts, it is doubtful that you could exceed them.

What exactly ARE your credentials there Cocknailed? Your master's thesis on the master race and how we all need to either re-educate or kill all the homosexuals?

You're a summa cum laude graduate from Bigot U, aren't ya?

no, clearly you are NOT certain if you think what you've offered thus far amounts to evidence. Despite my vividness in colorful lampooning of your posts you clearly have no fucking clue what evidence means to science. But hey.. why don't you post another piece of drivel from the FRC and make my laughter all the more relevant?

not at all. YOU and BLACK ASS are the only ones who are condemning gays, dude. poor guy.. I can quote you if you want to see what REAL evidence looks like!

The Bass condemns homosexuality, not homosexuals, get your facts straight.

Cocknailed, you and Charlie the (b)Ass should join up together. You could start your own church in the vein of Fred Phelps and his ilk.

Homosexuality is a naturally occurring thing. It exists in animals, and it exists in ALL animals, scientists have proven this. You should really take your bible-thumping, spiritual ways and shove them straight up each others asses, because blocking your continuous stream of shit is the only thing that your attitude is good for.

By the way.....if homosexuality is immoral and all gays should be locked up or separated from the rest of us, I've just one question........

What do we do with the Catholic church?

You guys are idiots, basing your claims that homosexuality is natural because it *ALLEGEDLY* appears in animals, but animals also cannibalize one another for food, reproduce offspring with siblings, etc, its retarded to rationalize irrational human behavior by saying that the same thing happens with animals.

Forum List

Back