And so it starts...Our New Muslim Representatives-Sharia, corruption, & Jew-hatred come to the House

What do you like about Islam?
what do you hate about the constitution?

Only a rude moron would answer a question with another question. You are case in point.
In other words, you do hate the constitution...got it
Answer the question and I'll answer yours. What do you like about Islam?
I don't like anything about any religion you dunce....

and guess what, according to the constitution, I don't have to...

Now, what do you hate about the constitution?

Trump supporters are pathetic....

Apparently they think it is illegal to be muslim and hold office...

Link...?
my proof is all of the racist cucks on this post fainting over the idea of a "Muslim" being elected
Islam isn't a race, you ignorant jackass.
To you it is -- to you it is all about hating "brown people"

You are the same racist idiot who refuses to believe that muslims are in the military serving with distinction....

By the way, he is a muslim too....but not the kind you fantasize about at your klan circle jerks...
GUEST_94e93c94-64fd-447d-95b4-e951ba3fcafb
You think all Muslims are brown people? Seriously? You're so ignorant.

Only a rude moron would answer a question with another question. You are case in point.

You don't like ANYTHING?!?!?! LMAO. This is too funny.

No, I am not a worshipper of any religion -- NEITHER do I think God cares much about any religion -- religion is man's attempt to be God on Earth..

Now again....what do you hate about the constitution?

No, I am not a worshipper of any religion -- NEITHER do I think God cares much about any religion -- religion is man's attempt to be God on Earth..

I don't "hate" anything. I think the 2nd amendment is outdated and needs to be revisited. When written guns took like 30 seconds to reload. Now you can fire 200 bullets in 30 seconds. I think the 14th amendment needs to be reviewed as well. Only Canada and the US have the birthright law (out of developed countries). I would be more inclined to follow the laws in Switzerland or GB. Other than that I do not have any issues with the US Constitution. I agree with you in terms of dogma with religion but there are some good things that come from it such as historical writings and chariities.

You're an ignorant fool. Why do you defend Islam?

Link...?
my proof is all of the racist cucks on this post fainting over the idea of a "Muslim" being elected
Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

How can White Pride and Self-Defense be "racist" when Muzzies are not part of the human race any more than the similarly unevolved species, Neanderthals, were? Outside of a few decadent nations that had lost their will because of full-blown rule by the Nobility With No Ability, the androids who took to Islam were located in (literally, as any objective anthropologist would admit, if there were any left) "No Man's Land."

No prehistoric tribe chose to settle down in the desert, jungle, or mountains. So any logical professional opinionator, if there were any left, would have to conclude that these Islamic-destined tribes originated in bandit gangs driven out by a species of evolved races. So their "homelands" were chosen as hideouts.

With the decadent, prideless, apathetic, and suicidal West surrendering its petroleum intellectual property to these Low IQ savages, the Nazislami criminal gangs took a break from their incessant intertribal-bloodbath thrill-killing, as they were once again drawn to easy pickings in the nations weakened and blood-sucked by the terminal illness posing today as the New Age.

Document it!
Expose it!
Make the DemonRATS own it

“DemonRAT antisemitism, NOW MORE THAN EVER OUT IN THE OPEN!!

Read so much more at
Frontpagemagazine ^ | November 7, 2018

omar_tlaib.png

As expected, two Muslim women, Rashida Tlaib in Michigan and Ilhan Omar in Minnesota, have been overwhelmingly elected to Congress. The establishment media will celebrate these victories as triumphs of America’s “diversity”; unfortunately, in reality neither one is worth celebrating.

Tlaib is a vociferous foe of Israel. With the Democrats now regaining control of the House, Tlaib is likely to be an energetic proponent of the new majority’s vendetta against the Middle East’s only democracy. The House is likely to do all it can to roll back President Trump’s pro-Israel polices, with Tlaib as well as Omar as becoming the public faces of the effort.

According to the JTA, when Tlaib was asked if she would vote against military aid to Israel, Tlaib responded: “Absolutely, if it has something to do with inequality and not access to people having justice. For me, U.S. aid should be leverage. I will be using my position in Congress so that no country, not one, should be able to get aid from the U.S. when they still promote that kind of injustice.”

What kind of injustice? Tlaib, of course, had nothing to say about the genocidal incitement against Jews and Israel that regularly features on Palestinian television. She did say, however, that she favors a one-state, not two-state, “solution” to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict: “One state. It has to be one state. Separate but equal does not work. I’m only 42 years old but my teachers were of that generation that marched with Martin Luther King. This whole idea of a two-state solution, it doesn’t work.”

Indeed it doesn’t. A Palestinian state would be a new base for renewed jihad attacks against Israel. But a “one-state solution” would be even worse, unless that state is the current State of Israel, but that is not the one state Tlaib has in mind. She is calling for an Israeli/Palestinian state that would not be a Jewish State or a homeland for the Jewish people, but a federation in which Palestinians would soon overwhelm Jews demographically. Progressive denial of their rights would soon follow: as I show in my book The History of Jihad From Muhammad to ISIS, there has never been a majority Muslim nation in which Jews enjoyed equality of rights with Muslims. Tlaib’s unitary state would be no different.

The hijabed (and therefore pro-Sharia) Ilhan Omar, meanwhile, is even more hateful than Tlaib. According to the Daily Wire, in 2012 Omar tweeted: “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel. #Gaza #Palestine #Israel.” Challenged about this tweet much more recently, she doubled down and attacked the man who called attention to the tweet: “Drawing attention to the apartheid Israeli regime is far from hating Jews. You are a hateful sad man, I pray to Allah you get the help you need and find happiness.”

Continued...
Awwwwwww......so sorry to hear that your life has been destroyed over people actually not christian frauds being elected to our government.

Document it!
Expose it!

Read so much more at

omar_tlaib.png

As expected, two Muslim women, Rashida Tlaib in Michigan and Ilhan Omar in Minnesota, have been overwhelmingly elected to Congress. The establishment media will celebrate these victories as triumphs of America’s “diversity”; unfortunately, in reality neither one is worth celebrating.

Tlaib is a vociferous foe of Israel. With the Democrats now regaining control of the House, Tlaib is likely to be an energetic proponent of the new majority’s vendetta against the Middle East’s only democracy. The House is likely to do all it can to roll back President Trump’s pro-Israel polices, with Tlaib as well as Omar as becoming the public faces of the effort.

According to the JTA, when Tlaib was asked if she would vote against military aid to Israel, Tlaib responded: “Absolutely, if it has something to do with inequality and not access to people having justice. For me, U.S. aid should be leverage. I will be using my position in Congress so that no country, not one, should be able to get aid from the U.S. when they still promote that kind of injustice.”

What kind of injustice? Tlaib, of course, had nothing to say about the genocidal incitement against Jews and Israel that regularly features on Palestinian television. She did say, however, that she favors a one-state, not two-state, “solution” to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict: “One state. It has to be one state. Separate but equal does not work. I’m only 42 years old but my teachers were of that generation that marched with Martin Luther King. This whole idea of a two-state solution, it doesn’t work.”

Indeed it doesn’t. A Palestinian state would be a new base for renewed jihad attacks against Israel. But a “one-state solution” would be even worse, unless that state is the current State of Israel, but that is not the one state Tlaib has in mind. She is calling for an Israeli/Palestinian state that would not be a Jewish State or a homeland for the Jewish people, but a federation in which Palestinians would soon overwhelm Jews demographically. Progressive denial of their rights would soon follow: as I show in my book The History of Jihad From Muhammad to ISIS, there has never been a majority Muslim nation in which Jews enjoyed equality of rights with Muslims. Tlaib’s unitary state would be no different.

The hijabed (and therefore pro-Sharia) Ilhan Omar, meanwhile, is even more hateful than Tlaib. According to the Daily Wire, in 2012 Omar tweeted: “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel. #Gaza #Palestine #Israel.” Challenged about this tweet much more recently, she doubled down and attacked the man who called attention to the tweet: “Drawing attention to the apartheid Israeli regime is far from hating Jews. You are a hateful sad man, I pray to Allah you get the help you need and find happiness.”

Continued...
Awwwwwww......so sorry to hear that your life has been destroyed over people actually not christian frauds being elected to our government.
Thanks for the insight into your hatred for Christians.

Link...?
Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

How can White Pride and Self-Defense be "racist" when Muzzies are not part of the human race any more than the similarly unevolved species, Neanderthals, were? Outside of a few decadent nations that had lost their will because of full-blown rule by the Nobility With No Ability, the androids who took to Islam were located in (literally, as any objective anthropologist would admit, if there were any left) "No Man's Land."

No prehistoric tribe chose to settle down in the desert, jungle, or mountains. So any logical professional opinionator, if there were any left, would have to conclude that these Islamic-destined tribes originated in bandit gangs driven out by a species of evolved races. So their "homelands" were chosen as hideouts.

With the decadent, prideless, apathetic, and suicidal West surrendering its petroleum intellectual property to these Low IQ savages, the Nazislami criminal gangs took a break from their incessant intertribal-bloodbath thrill-killing, as they were once again drawn to easy pickings in the nations weakened and blood-sucked by the terminal illness posing today as the New Age.
its a damn shame you had to type all them words when you could have just said you are a racist and saved yourself a lot of typing...

Document it!
Expose it!

Read so much more at

omar_tlaib.png

Continued...
Thanks for the insight into your hatred for Christians.
I don't hate christians nor christianity more than any other patriarchal religion. Not fond of the fake kind of christian....nor the fake kind of any religion.....what I really love and support is the 1st Amendment.

You....not so much.

What's to like about any patriarchal religion?

Oh, it's much worse. It's a primitive misogynistic murderous tribal cult.

Trump likes to play with their balls a lot, why don't you?

5922f54834911b297f8b4c85_1136_852.0.jpg

All patriarchal religions....I agree. Good thing we have a secular government protecting us from those religions taking over.

All patriarchal religions....I agree. Good thing we have a secular government protecting us from those religions taking over.
Christianity scares you, huh. If Christians wanted a theocracy, they would have instilled in in 1776 when they had the chance. Christians have never wanted a theocracy. That's just a myth perpetrated by godless communists like you. On the other hand, muslims actually do have a goal of a sharia compliant America, but you're blind to that. Your liberal mentally deficient mind can't see or accept it.

Christianity scares you, huh. If Christians wanted a theocracy, they would have instilled in in 1776 when they had the chance. Christians have never wanted a theocracy. That's just a myth perpetrated by godless communists like you.
Real christianity doesn't scare me in the least. Is it supposed to? However there are some pretty scary people out there that believe in christian sharia and would love to chuck our 1st Amendment and have a theocracy. Fortunately, for now, most people are smart enough to see the con.

Forum List

Back