Student Suspended for Removing Mexican Flag

People who burn YOUR flag should be arrested....people who burn their own flag...no.

People who throw YOUR flag in the trash should have consequences...people who throw their own flag in the trash...no.

But, not surprised to see you not get that concept...it involves adult thinking.

yes, we can all see you are the only one who has a handle on adult thinking.. purebred horse shit. :lol::lol:

See? You have no concept of what property ownership endows upon the owner. Or maybe you just believe that anyone NOT your idea of an American is not allowed to have property. That people you believe are the REAL Americans are allowed to take anything they please from anyone else and do what they want with it.

That wouldn't surprise me.

if you believed the horshit you are spewing you would be on the side of Real AMericans who know that mexicans stealing into AMerican and stealing ID and stealing jobs,, were stealing our property.. but you are not.. so spew away asswipe.

yes, we can all see you are the only one who has a handle on adult thinking.. purebred horse shit. :lol::lol:

See? You have no concept of what property ownership endows upon the owner. Or maybe you just believe that anyone NOT your idea of an American is not allowed to have property. That people you believe are the REAL Americans are allowed to take anything they please from anyone else and do what they want with it.

if you believed the horshit you are spewing you would be on the side of Real AMericans who know that mexicans stealing into AMerican and stealing ID and stealing jobs,, were stealing our property.. but you are not.. so spew away asswipe.

Ahh....I see it now. You think that because there are illegals in this country, it is alright to steal someone else's property even if they may or may not be an illegal themselves......

That's a fine set of moral standards you got there, Willow.

Ahh....I see it now. You think that because there are illegals in this country, it is alright to steal someone else's property even if they may or may not be an illegal themselves......

so we have this clearly on record now,, you champion the mexicans thievery while chastiasing the student?? figures.

so we have this clearly on record now,, you champion the mexicans thievery while chastiasing the student?? figures.

OK, that's not even close to reaching the low standard I've set for your intelligence. Seriously. You've now got to going completely stupid on us? Show me where anyone, anyone at all, on this thread is talking about Mexican thievery? (Besides you...in your sad little attempt to excuse your support of theft)

Just to clarify....Willow thinks it is perfectly clear for Student A to take Student B's property without permission and trash it.....because illegals are in our country.

you champion mexican thievery and punish the american student how vewy fucking bwave of ewe.

A student at Klein Collins High School in Texas observed upon his entering his school that there was a Mexican Flag hung from the balcony. After trying to find out to whom the flag belonged and after attempting to contact school officials several times, the student removed the flag. He then did a relatively rash, ignorant, and stupid act by throwing the flag in the trash instead of... lets say turning it into the lost and found. When school officials found out about the student's act, they suspended him for three days.

Although this student did vandalize property and offend people, he did have solid reason for REMOVING the flag (again, he did not have reason for throwing it away). Klein Collins displays the traditional American Flag on a pole outside the school, but inside the school, the newly hung Mexican flag was higher than any U.S. flag in the hallway. This is a violation of the sanctity of the American flag (you know, those anti burning/desecrating/hanging-upside-down of the flag laws) where the U.S. flag has to be the most prominently displayed flag on any government property, such as schools.

Article Klein Independent School district denies flag flap rumors | abc13.com
Pic/article Texas Student Suspended *** Removed Mexican... | Gather

What are your thoughts? Was the student right for removing the flag? Was he right for throwing it away? Was it okay to hang the Mexican flag where they did? Was the school right in suspending him for 3 days?

Texas? Ugh! Stupid people, stupid fights. :cuckoo:

I bet the Mexican flag was NOT part of a display with it flying higher than an American flag. just another weirdo, victimization complaint from a white douchebagh.

Stop embarrassing the rest of white people with this inane insecurity you have about being white.
Apparently you are not intelligent enough to realize that to stereotype any group of people simply because of what state their from makes you appear monumentally stupid. That fact aside,.... I'm also fairly sure that the student knew more than you about flag ettiquette, and the fact that one more idiot lefty peruses this site to provide me hours of endless entertainment is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Just to clarify....Willow thinks it is perfectly clear for Student A to take Student B's property without permission and trash it.....because illegals are in our country.

you champion mexican thievery and punish the american student how vewy fucking bwave of ewe.

Where do I do that? Link my posts doing that.

link me to where you advocate punishment for mexicans stealing across the border, stealing ID and stealing jobs. I'll apologize if I'm wrong.. link please?

No, just to clarify, no one would own up to having put the flag there, so the student tossed it. What he should have done is take it to lost and found. He didn't steal it. And if the traitor who hung the flag had owned up to it, he probably would have given him back his flag along with a lesson in how foreign flags should be lower than American flags.

Namby pamby librul asswipers waaambasllllance wussies,, are all about burning America's flag,, but don't you be throwing mexico's rag in the garbage. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The reason why it's against the rules to throw Mexico's flag in the garbage is because it wasn't his property. How would you feel if I came up to you and just lit your flag on fire? Wouldn't like that too much, would you?

you missed my point didn't you noodledick? you libruls are all about burning my flag and calling yourselves patriotic,, if you can burn my goddamn flag i can throw mexico's rag in the trash.
Yep...but not if it isn't your property.

No, just to clarify, no one would own up to having put the flag there, so the student tossed it. What he should have done is take it to lost and found. He didn't steal it. And if the traitor who hung the flag had owned up to it, he probably would have given him back his flag along with a lesson in how foreign flags should be lower than American flags.
It was hung up by the school's spanish club for cinco de mayo.

Do you think we should do away with spanish clubs at school?

Where do I do that? Link my posts doing that.

link me to where you advocate punishment for mexicans stealing across the border, stealing ID and stealing jobs. I'll apologize if I'm wrong.. link please?

Very wrong....I am stanch for strong borders and punishing employers. But you and I know that I never ever "championed mexican thievery"....that simply makes you even more of a liar....imagine that. You a liar as well as advocating people stealing from others.

Are you the face of the Right? No wonder you guys are a laughingstock.

The reason why it's against the rules to throw Mexico's flag in the garbage is because it wasn't his property. How would you feel if I came up to you and just lit your flag on fire? Wouldn't like that too much, would you?

you missed my point didn't you noodledick? you libruls are all about burning my flag and calling yourselves patriotic,, if you can burn my goddamn flag i can throw mexico's rag in the trash.

I'll be sympathietic to you viewpoint when you post something that says no mexican has the right to sneak into AMerica, steal an ID and steal a job..

Read her posts...Willow doesn't care if its her property or not. She encourages the thief of other people's property. I sure hope those around her know this...er...proclivity of hers and watch their property and wallets.

I'll be sympathietic to you viewpoint when you post something that says no mexican has the right to sneak into AMerica, steal an ID and steal a job..

Notice the poor attempt at deflection.....you know why? Because the Liar Willow wants to distract from her support of people who steal from others...that's why.

Read her posts...Willow doesn't care if its her property or not. She encourages the thief of other people's property. I sure hope those around her know this...er...proclivity of hers and watch their property and wallets.

we are still waiting for your post asswipe. we had a backroom bet about you not posting it..yep we did.

we are still waiting for your post asswipe. we had a backroom bet about you not posting it..yep we did.

I have lots on illegal immigration...just look them up. But your attempt to deflect from your lies and theft support is noted. A fine Rightist you make. Who have you stolen from today?

Forum List

Back