Student Suspended for Removing Mexican Flag

A student at Klein Collins High School in Texas observed upon his entering his school that there was a Mexican Flag hung from the balcony. After trying to find out to whom the flag belonged and after attempting to contact school officials several times, the student removed the flag. He then did a relatively rash, ignorant, and stupid act by throwing the flag in the trash instead of... lets say turning it into the lost and found. When school officials found out about the student's act, they suspended him for three days.

Although this student did vandalize property and offend people, he did have solid reason for REMOVING the flag (again, he did not have reason for throwing it away). Klein Collins displays the traditional American Flag on a pole outside the school, but inside the school, the newly hung Mexican flag was higher than any U.S. flag in the hallway. This is a violation of the sanctity of the American flag (you know, those anti burning/desecrating/hanging-upside-down of the flag laws) where the U.S. flag has to be the most prominently displayed flag on any government property, such as schools.

Article Klein Independent School district denies flag flap rumors | abc13.com
Pic/article Texas Student Suspended *** Removed Mexican... | Gather

What are your thoughts? Was the student right for removing the flag? Was he right for throwing it away? Was it okay to hang the Mexican flag where they did? Was the school right in suspending him for 3 days?

If he took the American Flag and set it on fire on the front lawn he would have had a day in his honor at that school.....

Umm, yes I am. Sorry, I guess in your mind, violent, murderous, bigoted scum like you and Gunny are the true americans :cuckoo:

You may not agree with Gunny and RGS (I know I sure as hell don't agree with RGS ever). However, they served our country, and deserve some respect for that. Even if they were bigots (which they aren't), they still are true Americans. Also, where does violent and murderous come in? :eusa_eh:

Bullshit. You people are getting more insane by the day.

They don't. This is the United States of America. Period. Flying flags of other sovereign nations is just racist bullshit, and playing to leftwingnut sympathizers.

Stop whining, you little sniveling bitch. Sound familiar you phony

Yada yada yada. Stop protesting commie fucktards like you continually usurping the US Constitution to suport your lace panty beliefs and forcing your whims on others? You wouldn't know liberal if it dropped out of the sky and landed square on your forehead.

And call me hat you want, pusstard hiding behind the anonymity of the internet. You talk a good game. Bring it, Billy Badass. Back up your period leaking, pussy-bleading ass.

Or shut the fuck up. The invitation is there. I got an address and everything. Let's play, fuckwit.

Now cry. Please. I want to hear your pussy ass whine about how I'm being all abusive.

One on one. You and me. In a ring. In a parking lot. Man up or shut the fuck up, pussy.

N just in case you want to whine, that would be a challenge, not a threat. Let's play pansy .. or don't you have the balls?

He broke the rules, he's paying for it.

I'm surprised how many conservatives are pissed off about that.
Really? I'm not.

btw, ROTC boy got it wrong. The Mexican flag was not hung in a grouping with the American flag so the height that it was hung is irrelevant.

He might want to reread the flag code.

Stop whining, you little sniveling bitch. Sound familiar you phony

You are not even an American, go fuck off in your own piss ant little Country.

Umm, yes I am. Sorry, I guess in your mind, violent, murderous, bigoted scum like you and Gunny are the true americans :cuckoo:

Read my previous post, pussy. It's a crying shame weak fucks like you hide behind those of us that have balls.

Is there some point to your existence cuz I ain't seeing it ...

Namby pamby librul asswipers waaambasllllance wussies,, are all about burning America's flag,, but don't you be throwing mexico's rag in the garbage. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really? I'm not.

btw, ROTC boy got it wrong. The Mexican flag was not hung in a grouping with the American flag so the height that it was hung is irrelevant.

He was correct in what he did.
Nope. But I'd clap for him if he took his punishment like a man instead of whining about it.

Namby pamby librul asswipers waaambasllllance wussies,, are all about burning America's flag,, but don't you be throwing mexico's rag in the garbage. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The reason why it's against the rules to throw Mexico's flag in the garbage is because it wasn't his property. How would you feel if I came up to you and just lit your flag on fire? Wouldn't like that too much, would you?

Really? I'm not.

It's correct to take the law into one's own hands? :eusa_eh:

Who are you and what have you done with Gunny? :lol:

The reason why it's against the rules to throw Mexico's flag in the garbage is because it wasn't his property. How would you feel if I came up to you and just lit your flag on fire? Wouldn't like that too much, would you?

The Mexican flag in the USA is a do-rag. Nothing more. Who cares what happens to it?

Really? I'm not.

It's correct to take the law into one's own hands? :eusa_eh:

Who are you and what have you done with Gunny? :lol:

You don't want to know what I've done, punk. And you don't want to go here. Not at all. Better left alone.

you missed my point didn't you noodledick? you libruls are all about burning my flag and calling yourselves patriotic,, if you can burn my goddamn flag i can throw mexico's rag in the trash.

The Mexican flag in the USA is a do-rag. Nothing more. Who cares what happens to it?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Really? I'm not.

Nope. But I'd clap for him if he took his punishment like a man instead of whining about it.

What's the chances of THAT happening?

BTW, I have a friend who is a teacher who flies the Irish flag outside his classroom on St. Patrick's Day, the Mexican Flag on Cinco de Mayo, and the Italian Flag on Columbus Day....Maybe those flags should all be ripped down and him fired?

It's a Mexican flag...Willow et. al. encourage the theft and destruction of such things.

you missed my point didn't you noodledick? you libruls are all about burning my flag and calling yourselves patriotic,, if you can burn my goddamn flag i can throw mexico's rag in the trash.

People who burn YOUR flag should be arrested....people who burn their own flag...no.

People who throw YOUR flag in the trash should have consequences...people who throw their own flag in the trash...no.

But, not surprised to see you not get that concept...it involves adult thinking.

People who burn YOUR flag should be arrested....people who burn their own flag...no.

People who throw YOUR flag in the trash should have consequences...people who throw their own flag in the trash...no.

But, not surprised to see you not get that concept...it involves adult thinking.

yes, we can all see you are the only one who has a handle on adult thinking.. purebred horse shit. :lol::lol:

yes, we can all see you are the only one who has a handle on adult thinking.. purebred horse shit. :lol::lol:

See? You have no concept of what property ownership endows upon the owner. Or maybe you just believe that anyone NOT your idea of an American is not allowed to have property. That people you believe are the REAL Americans are allowed to take anything they please from anyone else and do what they want with it.

That wouldn't surprise me.

Forum List

Back