Student Suspended for Removing Mexican Flag

So you favor a citizen of another country throwing away an American flag in theior country?
That would be OK with you?
Sure, righto there.

Dumbass. What they do in their country is irrelevant. Did you miss the part where they bun US Presidents in effigy? Did you you see me running on over to kill them for it?

This is where you shake your head side to side and say, "Why no, Gunny, you didn't."

People like you got no balls. That flag represents the ideals that protect wusstards like you and WE that got a pair are the ones that go out and represent that flag. You, the verysame idiots that do your best to legislate those of us that protect your pansy little asses out of existence.

It's cuz you're flat fence-post stupid. I seen quail with more of a clue than you and your ilk. This nation's being destroyed from within by fuckwits like you. NO ONE could take us from without.

. Hoo hoo haa haa! Wanna banana monkey?

Spend a lot of time on your useless and pointless response that just points out what a dumbass you are?

You're an idiot. If I knew I was spending 20 years doing the fighting to protect pussies like you, I'd have rather bought swampland in West Texas.

You're a waste of natural resources.

I am taking a third look at this. IF the kid DID make a good faith effort to contact administration, documented it through due diligence and was blown off then I support him taking it down.
He should have kept it or delivered it to the office. However, he is a high school kid and I have raised 3.
Made a mistake throwing it away. And we also do not know all the facts of why it was upin the first place. Again, a high school kid.
I do stand by my stance that the penalty is too severe. The kid is a ROTC kid and those kids here are involved students.

Dumbass. What they do in their country is irrelevant. Did you miss the part where they bun US Presidents in effigy? Did you you see me running on over to kill them for it?

This is where you shake your head side to side and say, "Why no, Gunny, you didn't."

People like you got no balls. That flag represents the ideals that protect wusstards like you and WE that got a pair are the ones that go out and represent that flag. You, the verysame idiots that do your best to legislate those of us that protect your pansy little asses out of existence.

It's cuz you're flat fence-post stupid. I seen quail with more of a clue than you and your ilk. This nation's being destroyed from within by fuckwits like you. NO ONE could take us from without.

Spend a lot of time on your useless and pointless response that just points out what a dumbass you are?

You're an idiot. If I knew I was spending 20 years doing the fighting to protect pussies like you, I'd have rather bought swampland in West Texas.

Pretty sure Gunny, he admitted he is NO American citizen.

Nick Morris said he took the flag down because it was placed higher than the US flag. I believe him.

"It could have been a Russian flag or French flag, I still would have taken it down. If you looked at the American Flag and Texan flag, in another part of the building, the Mexican Flag was much higher," said the 10th-grade ROTC cadet. "Before I took it down, I sent a picture of it to my mom and she called the school to tell them we were offended and they hung up on her."

I would have supported the kid if he would have taken it down and taken it to the office.
I also would have backed him for any punishment given.
I wouldn't. If I were in charge of ROTC at that school I'd also have another think of letting him participate.

Vandalism is a punishable offense and it should be punished whether you agree with its intent or not.

I would give him a medal.

I said respect, NOT honor, so quit the dodge, side step, twist, distort and slant in your argument.
Straight up.
Do you or do you not want mutual respect for all flags?

Foreign flags have no place in American Schools. Except INSIDE rooms for clubs or if a special display of national flags are occurring. People that display Foreign flags in American schools have no respect for OUR flag, why should we have respect for theirs?
Bullshit. You people are getting more insane by the day.

They don't. This is the United States of America. Period. Flying flags of other sovereign nations is just racist bullshit, and playing to leftwingnut sympathizers.

HYPOCRITE. I've yet to see you post anything of significance other than ranting and raving and showing people how tough you are. somehow me thinks you really are a big whiny pussy.

YOu know why we even need protection in this world? Violent, belligerent assholes like yourself.

Yes, let's see a shining example of great forum contribution from Gunny

You mean because we bother know what the law states, loser? You apologetic fucks and your bleeding pussies over people flying a flag that belongs in another nation are a joke.

You want to stereotype me, bleeding heat yankee loser? Knock yourself out. Fuckwits like you forget where we came from but you'll defend Lincoln and his unConstitutional bullshit to last (spelled: third) braincell and what was his main objective? To preserve the Union.

He was right about one thing: A house divided cannot stand and you people undermining this nation from within are living proof.

For all your smoke and mirrors, you're just another fucking sheep in the herd.

I'm on the fence about this. I believe schools must be able to discipline students as they see fit without the whole country chiming in. But with that said, we know that students cannot be suspended for not standing for the pledge. Disrespecting either flag should be a punishable offense. Or both should not. Can't have it both ways.

Foreign flags have no place in American Schools. Except INSIDE rooms for clubs or if a special display of national flags are occurring. People that display Foreign flags in American schools have no respect for OUR flag, why should we have respect for theirs?

They don't. This is the United States of America. Period. Flying flags of other sovereign nations is just racist bullshit, and playing to leftwingnut sympathizers.

Stop whining, you little sniveling bitch. Sound familiar you phony

I don't mind if we fly foreign flags in our schools. However, the American flag should always come first.

The school probably jumped the trigger a bit by suspending the guy. However, he probably shouldn't of thrown it in the trash. At the end of the day, it is a flag of someone's heritage and I know I sure wouldn't want the American flag being thrown in the trash. If he had just taken it to the office, probably would a better off situation but who knows.

HYPOCRITE. I've yet to see you post anything of significance other than ranting and raving and showing people how tough you are. somehow me thinks you really are a big whiny pussy.

YOu know why we even need protection in this world? Violent, belligerent assholes like yourself.

You mean because we bother know what the law states, loser? You apologetic fucks and your bleeding pussies over people flying a flag that belongs in another nation are a joke.

You want to stereotype me, bleeding heat yankee loser? Knock yourself out. Fuckwits like you forget where we came from but you'll defend Lincoln and his unConstitutional bullshit to last (spelled: third) braincell and what was his main objective? To preserve the Union.

He was right about one thing: A house divided cannot stand and you people undermining this nation from within are living proof.

Dude. Please keep opening your mouth. You're a fucking fool. You couldn't argue your way out of a bowl of soup if you were the spoon.

You are not even an American, go fuck off in your own piss ant little Country.

Why? Why should Americans respect a foreign flag?

There you have it....same reason foreigners don't have to respect an American flag.

I say throw that Lone Star in the trash too, while you're at it.

I wouldn't expect a foreigner to respect an American flag in the first damn place. Don't be jealous of the Texas flag, it's not our fault California was never really a Republic.

California can't even wipe it's own ass. :lol::lol:

There you have it....same reason foreigners don't have to respect an American flag.

I say throw that Lone Star in the trash too, while you're at it.

I wouldn't expect a foreigner to respect an American flag in the first damn place. Don't be jealous of the Texas flag, it's not our fault California was never really a Republic.

California can't even wipe it's own ass. :lol::lol:

Give them a US flag and they can.

He broke the rules, he's paying for it.

I'm surprised how many conservatives are pissed off about that.

Nick Morris said he took the flag down because it was placed higher than the US flag. I believe him.

"It could have been a Russian flag or French flag, I still would have taken it down. If you looked at the American Flag and Texan flag, in another part of the building, the Mexican Flag was much higher," said the 10th-grade ROTC cadet. "Before I took it down, I sent a picture of it to my mom and she called the school to tell them we were offended and they hung up on her."

I would have supported the kid if he would have taken it down and taken it to the office.
I also would have backed him for any punishment given.
I wouldn't. If I were in charge of ROTC at that school I'd also have another think of letting him participate.

Vandalism is a punishable offense and it should be punished whether you agree with its intent or not.

Oh! you're a really tough bitch when it comes to punishing kids for wrongdoing. but you'll kiss the borders busting mexicans ass huh?? :eusa_pray::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dude. Please keep opening your mouth. You're a fucking fool. You couldn't argue your way out of a bowl of soup if you were the spoon.

Right :lol:anyone with a brain can see from the constant pointing out of your bullshit, who the real idiot is. You're idea of an argument is calling someone names or beating them up.

You are not even an American, go fuck off in your own piss ant little Country.

Umm, yes I am. Sorry, I guess in your mind, violent, murderous, bigoted scum like you and Gunny are the true americans :cuckoo:

cry us a fucking rio grande.

He still does have to take responsibility for vandalizing school property or however they want to classify it by tossing the flag in the trash. I don't even know why he would throw it in the trash, he sure wouldn't want it done to the American flag.

That being said, if a foreign flag was flying above the American flag, that should be changed.

Forum List

Back