Student Suspended for Removing Mexican Flag

Just to clarify....Willow thinks it is perfectly clear for Student A to take Student B's property without permission and trash it.....because illegals are in our country.

No, just to clarify, no one would own up to having put the flag there, so the student tossed it. What he should have done is take it to lost and found. He didn't steal it. And if the traitor who hung the flag had owned up to it, he probably would have given him back his flag along with a lesson in how foreign flags should be lower than American flags.

So...if I took something of yours and kept throwing them away...that's not stealing?

you missed my point didn't you noodledick? you libruls are all about burning my flag and calling yourselves patriotic,, if you can burn my goddamn flag i can throw mexico's rag in the trash.
Yep...but not if it isn't your property.

I'll be sympathietic to you viewpoint when you post something that says no mexican has the right to sneak into AMerica, steal an ID and steal a job..
They don't. I just don't think it is as big of a problem as your masters lead you to believe.

Now what? I predict you'll still be happy that this guy trashed someone else's property.

you missed my point didn't you noodledick? you libruls are all about burning my flag and calling yourselves patriotic,, if you can burn my goddamn flag i can throw mexico's rag in the trash.

Read her posts...Willow doesn't care if its her property or not. She encourages the thief of other people's property. I sure hope those around her know this...er...proclivity of hers and watch their property and wallets.
The sad part is that this kid thinks the same way.

Just to clarify....Willow thinks it is perfectly clear for Student A to take Student B's property without permission and trash it.....because illegals are in our country.

you champion mexican thievery and punish the american student how vewy fucking bwave of ewe.

Where do I do that? Link my posts doing that.

Still looking for you to link my posts "championing mexican thievery".

I'll be sympathietic to you viewpoint when you post something that says no mexican has the right to sneak into AMerica, steal an ID and steal a job..
They don't. I just don't think it is as big of a problem as your masters lead you to believe.

Now what? I predict you'll still be happy that this guy trashed someone else's property.

Unless it were her property. Her kind always doesn't care as long as she's got hers (of course, with her morals on this issue, makes one wonder if "hers" was really "hers" and not something she five-finger discounted....:eusa_eh:)

which master would that be boy?

I dont think he should have thrown it away but suspending him was counter productive to teaching him and his fellow students.

They should have made a lesson plan to educate all the students in how the flag should be displayed and why.

I like this post. I would add that removing anything in the school without permission of the adminstration is not a good idea, unless it presents a danger to someone. Throwing it away was not appropriate either. I find it troubling that he couldn't find an authority figure to report this to. Makes me wonder how hard he tried.

you champion mexican thievery and punish the american student how vewy fucking bwave of ewe.

every time you champion punishing this kid and not punishing the mexicans stealing into our nation you do it.. we can read it.. all you have to do is post a link where you have championed punishing the mexican illegals sneaking into our courntry stealing our ID, and our jobs.. we await you link,, pink

every time you champion punishing this kid

And where have I "championed punishing this kid? No, wait. You're lying again. Seems to be all you CAN do.

and not punishing the mexicans stealing into our nation you do it..

This is precious......Really precious. Not only are you a liar and most likely a thief yourself (considering your moral...ahem...bent) but you have no ability to string rational thoughts together.

we can read it..

No...WE can read....you can only lie.

all you have to do is post a link where you have championed punishing the mexican illegals sneaking into our courntry stealing our ID, and our jobs.. we await you link,, pink

For HONEST people, (I know, I know...a foreign term to you) when someone makes an accusation, they provide the proof. You stated...that I....and I quote: "champion mexican thievery". Well.....where is the "championing", Willow? Where is it?

(waiting with great optimism that you will actually do something besides lie, deflect, etc.)

And where have I "championed punishing this kid? No, wait. You're lying again. Seems to be all you CAN do.

This is precious......Really precious. Not only are you a liar and most likely a thief yourself (considering your moral...ahem...bent) but you have no ability to string rational thoughts together.

we can read it..

all you have to do is post a link where you have championed punishing the mexican illegals sneaking into our courntry stealing our ID, and our jobs.. we await you link,, pink

For HONEST people, (I know, I know...a foreign term to you) when someone makes an accusation, they provide the proof. You stated...that I....and I quote: "champion mexican thievery". Well.....where is the "championing", Willow? Where is it?

(waiting with great optimism that you will actually do something besides lie, deflect, etc.)

I can't imagine why you would want to punish a kid for wrongdoing and look the other way while millions of illegals break into the country and steal ID and jobs.. it's just breathtaking,, your hypocrisy.

He broke the rules, he's paying for it.

I'm surprised how many conservatives are pissed off about that.

cry us a fucking rio grande.

:eusa_eh:

I couldn't possibly give less of a shit about this kid getting suspended.

You crying like a little bitch over it on the other hand provides fleeting but hilarious entertainment. :lol:

Carry on. :thup:

I am a little bitch,, and I cry like one,, what' yer excuse pantywaist?

As a Californian issues like this hit close to home. It is this type of thing coupled with Mexican drug gangs, and the new Arizonal law that is going to force a confrontation on the border issues.

No, just to clarify, no one would own up to having put the flag there, so the student tossed it. What he should have done is take it to lost and found. He didn't steal it. And if the traitor who hung the flag had owned up to it, he probably would have given him back his flag along with a lesson in how foreign flags should be lower than American flags.
It was hung up by the school's spanish club for cinco de mayo.

Do you think we should do away with spanish clubs at school?

I do think the Spanish club should have owned up to it....and displayed it appropriately.

So...if I took something of yours and kept throwing them away...that's not stealing?

If something of mine was hanging from the school balcony, and you asked everyone around who's it was and no one could tell you, I couldn't object if you threw it in the garbage. How could I expect you to know it was mine? I'll admit the student should have taken the flag to the lost and found but that's the ONLY thing he did wrong. Seems to me if it was the Spanish Club that put it up, someone around there should have known that and spoke up.

I can't imagine why you would want to punish a kid

I can't imagine it either...since I never suggested punishing him...that's you lying again.

for wrongdoing

SOOOOO....you admit it's wrongdoing...

[qutote and look the other way while millions of illegals break into the country and steal ID and jobs.. it's just breathtaking,, your hypocrisy.[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine you looking the other way while millions of women are abused and there are illegal drug users everywhere and people steal from others every minute of the day and children cheat on tests on a daily basis. How could you be SOOOO hypocritical?

If something of mine was hanging from the school balcony, and you asked everyone around who's it was and no one could tell you, I couldn't object if you threw it in the garbage. How could I expect you to know it was mine? I'll admit the student should have taken the flag to the lost and found but that's the ONLY thing he did wrong. Seems to me if it was the Spanish Club that put it up, someone around there should have known that and spoke up.
Yes, they should all have been hanging around just for that moment, shouldn't they?

which master would that be boy?
The right wing echo machine and its talking points designed to keep you terrified.

It was hung up by the school's spanish club for cinco de mayo.

Do you think we should do away with spanish clubs at school?

I do think the Spanish club should have owned up to it....and displayed it appropriately.
They did.

Under your theory why should anyone other than Americans respect our flag?
That is a ridiculous and pitiful argument to teach high school kids.
Do you teach that to your children?

I didn't teach my children to honor a foreign flag. I taught them to respect all people regardless of race, creed or ethnicity, but only if the respect is deserved.

I said respect, NOT honor, so quit the dodge, side step, twist, distort and slant in your argument.
Straight up.
Do you or do you not want mutual respect for all flags?

No.

Forum List

Back