Student debtors refuse to pay back loans: ‘I’m not gonna feed this monster anymore’

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Fucking leeches....

Stick a fiscal fork in ’em: These student loan debtors are done.

As they contend with a second legal setback to President Biden’s estimated $430 billion student debt cancellation plan, some exasperated borrowers told The Post they won’t ever pay another penny toward their massive tabs — regardless of how it might impact their future finances.

Rather than having up to $20,000 forgiven as Biden vowed in August, the fed-up debtors remain among the more than 45 million borrowers who owe a total of $1.6 trillion in federal student loans. The average undergraduate borrower leaves college with nearly $25,000 in debt, according to a Department of Education review, and payments often start six months out of school when cash can be especially tight. As a result, roughly 16% of all borrowers are currently in default, federal data shows.

Halted at the beginning of the pandemic, monthly loan bills are set to resume in January unless the pause is extended for a ninth time. But current and former students, including one who owes a staggering $118,000, said the looming payments are simply above their pay grades, especially in post-pandemic America.

More @ Student debtors refuse to pay back loans: ‘I’m not gonna feed this monster anymore’

Wait until you read some of the sob stories these fuckin' parasites have to tell.....I mean WTF, some are near/past 40 and you mean to tell me they could not pay off their loans in 15-20+ years?

Don't pay your student loan, your degree becomes null and invalid.

Get a money attachment. Start taking it out of their wages. Attach bank accounts and any real property. Treat it like any other loan.

If these whining asswipes didn't want HUGE debts, then they should have GOTTEN A FUCKING JOB instead of sign up for THOUSANDS of dollars worth of loans!!!

I can tell you from experience, ALL of those who took out loans through government institutions like Sallie Mae, WILL have to pay that money back. The government DOES NOT FORGIVE LOANS. I don't give a shit what the NaziKarens claim, or claim they want to do!!! They will dock your paychecks, they will take your tax refunds, they will ruin your credit so you cannot get a car, house, or any other kind of loan...........UNTIL you pay them back that money! Just like the mafia.

Those who got private loans through banks and credit unions have options for paying back student loans, or getting them nullified. But to get a bank loan nullified, they have to present a LOT of documentation as to why they want the loan cancelled and nullified. And it has to be either a personal hardship or the fault of the educational institution. If it is the fault of the educational institution, then the bank will go after them for refunding the money. If it's from the borrowers personal hardship, the bank has insurance to cover that kind of payoff to the bank.

Last edited:
Fucking leeches....

Stick a fiscal fork in ’em: These student loan debtors are done.

As they contend with a second legal setback to President Biden’s estimated $430 billion student debt cancellation plan, some exasperated borrowers told The Post they won’t ever pay another penny toward their massive tabs — regardless of how it might impact their future finances.

Rather than having up to $20,000 forgiven as Biden vowed in August, the fed-up debtors remain among the more than 45 million borrowers who owe a total of $1.6 trillion in federal student loans. The average undergraduate borrower leaves college with nearly $25,000 in debt, according to a Department of Education review, and payments often start six months out of school when cash can be especially tight. As a result, roughly 16% of all borrowers are currently in default, federal data shows.

Halted at the beginning of the pandemic, monthly loan bills are set to resume in January unless the pause is extended for a ninth time. But current and former students, including one who owes a staggering $118,000, said the looming payments are simply above their pay grades, especially in post-pandemic America.

More @ Student debtors refuse to pay back loans: ‘I’m not gonna feed this monster anymore’

Wait until you read some of the sob stories these fuckin' parasites have to tell.....I mean WTF, some are near/past 40 and you mean to tell me they could not pay off their loans in 15-20+ years?
Hey, i have a jumbo loan on my house that i have to pay off over 30 years, maybe i can ask for loan forgiveness?

If these whining asswipes didn't want HUGE debts, then they should have GOTTEN A FUCKING JOB instead of sign up for THOUSANDS of dollars worth of loans!!!

I can tell you from experience, ALL of those who took out loans through government institutions like Sallie Mae, WILL have to pay that money back. The government DOES NOT FORGIVE LOANS. I don't give a shit what the NaziKarens claim, or claim they want to do!!! They will dock your paychecks, they will take your tax refunds, they will ruin your credit so you cannot get a car, house, or any other kind of loan...........UNTIL you pay them back that money! Just like the mafia.

Those who got private loans through banks and credit unions have options for paying back student loans, or getting them nullified. But to get a bank loan nullified, they have to present a LOT of documentation as to why they want the loan cancelled and nullified. And it has to be either a personal hardship or the fault of the educational institution. If it is the fault of the educational institution, then the bank will go after them for refunding the money. If it's from the borrowers personal hardship, the bank has insurance to cover that kind of payoff to the bank.
The only reason they don't break their legs is they don't want them on permanent disability. ;)

They should attach their wages until all of their loans are repaid.

These people are fucking deadbeats. I'll bet they celebrated for a week when their loans were originally approved. They're worthless scum.

Forum List

Back