Strzok Subpoenaed

I wouldn't bet the rent that this guy is going to say anything that incriminates himself or anyone else. These guys are good at talking all day long and saying basically nothing. So don't get your hopes up. He might get fired eventually but going to jail is another story, I'll believe it when I see it. Not that he and some others aren't guilty as hell of a lot of things, but proving it in a court of law is another matter.
Unless he wants to go by the way of Vince Foster

-Geaux

Yeah well, I wouldn't doubt this guy has some serious shit on some people a lot higher up the chain that he may have arranged would go public in the event of an "accident" that results in his early demise.

Why do you suppose he wasn't fired immediately?

While I am happy to see the other side paying the price for their criminal efforts, it really does make me sick that our federal government is this shitty.

And we put them in charge of our health care.

Maybe it's time for the 5th Amendment to be given a vacation.

And maybe it isn't. I know it's tempting, but if you can't successfully prosecute me based on what you've already got then your case shouldn't be brought to trial. We can't change or bend the rules for some over others, even though the guilty sometimes walk free. What're we gonna do, beat the fuck out of him until he confesses and then convict him based on that?

Hey, I can't stand the guy either and I think he deserves to be in jail. Same as Clinton IMHO. But it's gotta be according to the rules of our judicial system. Otherwise we're nothing but mob rule.

AMEN

29w62s0.jpg

Maybe we’ll finally learn more about how the obama administration was working against Trump and the voters.

From what I read, Nunes only gave the DOJ until tomorrow to tell him how the investigation was started in the first place. If they don't, I don't know what he could do, but it certainly sounded threatening.

I hope every federal *agent * in this country is crapping cookies right now.
They might want to consider early retirement.

Most federal agents are true Americans and good people. In fact after the email thing, Comey had a pile of resignations on his desk.

One bad apple............

I wouldn't bet the rent that this guy is going to say anything that incriminates himself or anyone else. These guys are good at talking all day long and saying basically nothing. So don't get your hopes up. He might get fired eventually but going to jail is another story, I'll believe it when I see it. Not that he and some others aren't guilty as hell of a lot of things, but proving it in a court of law is another matter.

-Geaux

Yeah well, I wouldn't doubt this guy has some serious shit on some people a lot higher up the chain that he may have arranged would go public in the event of an "accident" that results in his early demise.

Damn good question. So far I have not heard one person answer that question definitively. It's a royal bitch firing a federal employee, maybe it's just a matter of time to accomplish all of the administrative crap to get it done right. Wouldn't want the bastard to file a lawsuit against the gov't for wrongful termination.

I still wonder if he's got some serious shit on somebody higher up and there are negotiations still going on as to what to do about it. I realize that's kind of out there, but there are still some unanswered questions. Like what was this so-called insurance policy, and how exactly was he and 'we' going to stop Trump from getting elected?

-Geaux

Damn good question. So far I have not heard one person answer that question definitively. It's a royal bitch firing a federal employee, maybe it's just a matter of time to accomplish all of the administrative crap to get it done right. Wouldn't want the bastard to file a lawsuit against the gov't for wrongful termination.

I still wonder if he's got some serious shit on somebody higher up and there are negotiations still going on as to what to do about it. I realize that's kind of out there, but there are still some unanswered questions. Like what was this so-called insurance policy, and how exactly was he and 'we' going to stop Trump from getting elected?

His lover got out of the game real quick. Of course she's a lawyer and can go anywhere. He can make up answers for anything when it comes to text. Nobody can prove what a person was thinking at the time.

He was the one who exposed the existence of the 'Secret Society' who met several times to plan their coordinated crime / treason...

He was the one who stated in his texts how OBAMA wanted to know everything they were doing it while they were doing it.

Proven by the contents of his own texts, this criminal can implicate Barak Obama himself and send Hillary to jail...

If he doesn't 'have an accident' before he testifies he will definitely plead the 5th.

1. He isn't a criminal until found guilty of a crime in a court of law.

2. He may be able to implicate Obama, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen. Strzok can say whatever he wants but what has he got in the way of real evidence?

3. Same deal with Hillary. You gotta have some serious evidence to put somebody like her away and so far we haven't seen enough to do that in a court of law. Not that she isn't guilty of gross negligence in her handling of classified data and obstruction of justice IMHO, I think she oughta go to jail but I don't think it's gonna happen. And I can't see Strzok being the guy that makes that happen.
SERIOUS EVIDENCE? The FBI declared they had over 15,000 official documents / pieces of evidence proving she was / is a criminal. The Director of the FBI DECLARED OPENLY SHE BROKE THE LAW...

She needed an equally criminal President and administration to keep her ass out of prison.

-Geaux

His lover got out of the game real quick. Of course she's a lawyer and can go anywhere. He can make up answers for anything when it comes to text. Nobody can prove what a person was thinking at the time.

Exactly. I have no doubt he has his answers and explanations already set and rehearsed, and has been well-coached in what not to say. And he can always go with "I don't recall" if and when things get a little touchy.

He was the one who exposed the existence of the 'Secret Society' who met several times to plan their coordinated crime / treason...

He was the one who stated in his texts how OBAMA wanted to know everything they were doing it while they were doing it.

Proven by the contents of his own texts, this criminal can implicate Barak Obama himself and send Hillary to jail...

If he doesn't 'have an accident' before he testifies he will definitely plead the 5th.

The most disturbing part of this is he was the one that interviewed Hil-Liar about the e-mails. How does an investigator when such a bias for a person of interest not be compromised? It would almost be like Hannity interviewing Trump for the Russia collusion.
...except there was no illegal Russian collusion....involving TRUMP...

THE NEW Director of the FBI needs to explain to Congress and the American people why someone exposed as not only extremely politically biased to the point of committing crimes to keep a suspect out of prison but who has completely destroyed the reputation of the FBI can keep his job afterwards....

2. He may be able to implicate Obama, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen. Strzok can say whatever he wants but what has he got in the way of real evidence?

3. Same deal with Hillary. You gotta have some serious evidence to put somebody like her away and so far we haven't seen enough to do that in a court of law. Not that she isn't guilty of gross negligence in her handling of classified data and obstruction of justice IMHO, I think she oughta go to jail but I don't think it's gonna happen. And I can't see Strzok being the guy that makes that happen.
SERIOUS EVIDENCE? The FBI declared they had over 15,000 official documents / pieces of evidence proving she was / is a criminal. The Director of the FBI DECLARED OPENLY SHE BROKE THE LAW...

She needed an equally criminal President and administration to keep her ass out of prison.

Yeah well, the IG Report doesn't agree with you on that. I haven't heard that magic word "indictment" yet. And just so we're clear, I think she is/was as guilty as hell of gross negligence at the least in handling classified data and also obstruction of justice. But proving it in a court of law and getting a conviction is a whole 'nother matter.

Maybe we’ll finally learn more about how the obama administration was working against Trump and the voters.

Hopefully we do learn more. I'd even say there were a lot of players in the Obama administration, although I don't feel Obama was the leader, he's not that bright.

Hopefully we do learn more. I'd even say there were a lot of players in the Obama administration, although I don't feel Obama was the leader, he's not that bright.

Oh, I think he was the leader all right, but proving his involvement is another matter. These people are extremely good at hiding or destroying evidence, and who the hell is going to testify against Obama or Clinton?

Yeah well, the IG Report doesn't agree with you on that. I haven't heard that magic word "indictment" yet. And just so we're clear, I think she is/was as guilty as hell of gross negligence at the least in handling classified data and also obstruction of justice. But proving it in a court of law and getting a conviction is a whole 'nother matter.
Bullshit, you lie.

Snowflakes continue to deny reality and try to re-write history...

...and only snowflakes are stupid enough to need their 'handlers' to tell them if intentionally refusing to turn in 15,000+ official documents, in violation of both the FOIA and the Federal Records Act, is a crime or not... :p

The FBI and Director of the FBI declared in press conferences that she broke laws, and you STILL can't f*ing decide for yourself if she committed crimes...you need to be told by criminals who told you if you liked your doctor and insurance you could keep them...

Bwuhahahaha...

Oh, I think he was the leader all right, but proving his involvement is another matter. These people are extremely good at hiding or destroying evidence, and who the hell is going to testify against Obama or Clinton?

True, it'll be difficult if not impossible. Where I'm having difficulty thinking Obama or Clinton is top of the food chain is they needed a long term plan for "fundamentally" changing America. Obama had two terms, so he is out. Clinton at best could have two terms, but she was/is old and not in the best health. As a result, I feel there has to be someone or a group above them that's pulling the strings.

Comey already said she did those things, but her protection is that she didn't have any criminal intent when she did them. Try telling that to the IRS if they find you fudged the numbers on your tax return to get back an extra five thousand bucks. This is the kind of crap we are sick of.

Comey already said she did those things, but her protection is that she didn't have any criminal intent when she did them.

This LIE was / is completely DESTROYED by pointing out:

1. Hillary received numerous briefings, 'read-in's, training, and re-occurring training to get her clearances, to get access to special classified data, and to keep her clearances and access to this information. She was required BY LAW to sign a document EVERY TIME after completing this training acknowledging she fully understood all of it - the laws, regs, rules, her responsibilities, crimes involved, what was legal, what was not, etc....

The government still has copies of all those documents.

2. Hillary criminally refused to comply with a subpoena to turn over EVERYTHING - her server, documents, devices, etc.. She lied to the FBI and the nation, declaring she was only going to delete personal date. (The FBI broke f*ed-up by agreeing to this, as opposed to the time they raided Manafort and Cohen's living spaces, apartments, offices, etc... and simply TOOK everything they wanted.

Hillary deleted documents, deleted files, used Bleach Bit on her server, destroyed devices with bricks, removed and kept sim cards / USB devices, etc..... MASSIVE ILLEGAL OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. The FBI declared later that they had recovered from Hillary's server - that had been wiped in an attempt to destroy evidence of her crimes - more than 15,000 OFFICIAL Documents (not 'personal data') she had tried to destroy, over 15,000 documents she was legally required to turn in but that she never did, in violation of both the Federal Records Act and the FOIA. (Each document was a violation of 2 laws meaning the FBI announced they had more than 30,000 criminal counts with which to charge Hillary just based on the documents she attempted to destroy during her criminal Obstruction of Justice.

'Innocent' people do not lie to the FBI, do not Obstruct Justice, do not engage in criminal refusal to comply with multiple laws OR refuse to comply with an issued subpoena...as Hillary did.

'Innocent' people do not illegally destroy classified documents, devices, and other government-owned property in illegal methods forbidden by numerous regulations, rules, and laws...as Hillary did.

Her attempts to hide / destroy evidence by itself, without all those documents she signed acknowledging she knew what she was doing, is enough to shatter the false narrative that Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking laws.

Forum List

Back