Liberal Media Rolls Out Parade Of Proven Liars And Criminals To Vouch For Credibility Of DOJ / FBI

Op, and Lisa have struck a nerve.
The demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies are shorting out in this thread! Bzzzzzzzzderp tilt *can not compute* bzzzzzzz pffffft.
Hahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!

But wait! The information recovered was declassified, wasn't it?

That means that it's been compromised by Trump himself. Declassified material is public information now.
The maid cleaned the room where Hillary had classified information, and she had no authority to declassify it either.

None of you idiots can explain why the FBI came and looked at all these documents earlier and left them there.
I can explain it!

It's because they weren't allowed to look at these documents earlier.

This is from the DoJ's newest filing.

"After producing the Redweld, counsel for the former President represented that all the records that had come from the White House were stored in one location—a storage room at the Premises (hereinafter, the “Storage Room”), and the boxes of records in the Storage Room were “the remaining repository” of records from the White House. Counsel further represented that there were no other records stored in any private office space or other location at the Premises and that all available boxes were searched. As the former President’s filing indicates, the FBI agents and DOJ attorney were permitted to visit the storage room. See D.E. 1 at 5-6. Critically, however, the former President’s counsel explicitly prohibited government personnel from opening or looking inside any of the boxes that remained in the storage room, giving no opportunity for the government to confirm that no documents with classification markings remained."

Get wrecked.

When will you recognize that the FBI has already proven their bias, and the extent to which they will go to deprive 75 million Americans from choosing the president they want?
I'm struggling to find a reason for continuing a dialogue with you since it's clear your beliefs are not grounded in fact. Or, you're a troll posting nonsense just to get a reaction.

LOL the DOJ is terrified of a special master.

None of you idiots can explain why the FBI came and looked at all these documents earlier and left them there.
Left them there? That's what you think! Not that some docs were concealed from the authorities.

The Department of Justice late Tuesday revealed that the FBI seized more than 100 classified documents from former President Donald Trump’s Florida home earlier this month as the department urged a judge to reject Trump’s request to have those and other records reviewed by a special master.
The Justice Department argued in a court filing that Trump lacks the legal standing to appoint a special master. Appointing that watchdog could harm national security, the agency warned.
The department also said it has evidence that government records likely were concealed and removed from a storage room at Trump’s home at his Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, “and that efforts were likely taken to obstruct the government’s investigation.”

Oh, so now you are saying I should be indicted or sent to jail because I prefer the man who supported America rather than the senile idiot who is trying to destroy it.

And THIS is how much Biden has brainwashed the gullible, dumb Americans: some of them, like Surada, think people who support Trump should be jailed. What’s next? Should Democrats build camps to put Trump supporters in?

I really don't think many of those, like the poster you're quoting, are Americans. They may be in the US, but they are not Americans, several probably don't even live in the US.

I can understand the masses being spoon fed bullshit by the propaganda arm of the left, because most don't care enough to research or to understand how the people telling them the 'truth' on TV are compromised. But when you have people in here every day harping on the same things day after day, or defending what is happening to our country at the hands of the corrupt pieces of shit in DC, they are not you're average misinformed citizen. They are the enemy, and are purposely posing as Americans with opinions that are completely un-American. I don't even bother to read any of their posts, it's not worth the time.

Pay no attention to TRUMP

Hunter Biden’s Laptop!
Inflation!
Hillary!
Obama!

You do know we will riot in the streets if you keep bothering Trump.
Did you miss the lesson of Jan 6?
Many people are saying that Obama was born in Kenya. We’re going to have to look at that and plenty of other things...

I'm struggling to find a reason for continuing a dialogue with you since it's clear your beliefs are not grounded in fact. Or, you're a troll posting nonsense just to get a reaction.
I feel the same way about you.

I really don't think many of those, like the poster you're quoting, are Americans. They may be in the US, but they are not Americans, several probably don't even live in the US.

I can understand the masses being spoon fed bullshit by the propaganda arm of the left, because most don't care enough to research or to understand how the people telling them the 'truth' on TV are compromised. But when you have people in here every day harping on the same things day after day, or defending what is happening to our country at the hands of the corrupt pieces of shit in DC, they are not you're average misinformed citizen. They are the enemy, and are purposely posing as Americans with opinions that are completely un-American. I don't even bother to read any of their posts, it's not worth the time.
Any time you'd like to be disabused of the horseshit floating around in your head be sure to let me know.

Any time you'd like to be disabused of the horseshit floating around in your head be sure to let me know.

Yeah, cause you're going to do something about it, right? lol Must have struck a nerve, where do you live, not the US.

I feel the same way about you.
All I can say about that is one of us believes Trump won the election.........and it's not me. Your belief is not reflective of reality, the evidence, or objective truth.

Yeah, cause you're going to do something about it, right? lol Must have struck a nerve, where do you live, not the US.
Northwest of Denver. You didn't so much strike a nerve as strike fear because of your willful ignorance of the facts.

All I can say about that is one of us believes Trump won the election.........and it's not me. Your belief is not reflective of reality, the evidence, or objective truth.
And you are in denial as to how Biden “won.”

No. He got more votes.

Because the media suppressed the truth about HUNTER’s corruption and 10% to The Big Guy, and Zuckerberg paid 200,000 ballot harvesters to go door to door to manipulate ignorant voters into voting for the senile old man.

CBS as your source is part of the problem: it was the liberal media who turned the election to Biden. And what do we get? Record-high inflation, millions of illegals swamping the border, unnecessary spending, and a U.S. president who calls 75 million Americans traitors.

Sure you do... lol
Seeing as you as willing to deny the truth of anything you chose, reasoned debate is pretty much impossible. We have to be able to agree on some baseline of what is true. If you refuse to accept I live where I live there's no point in continuing.

Because the media suppressed the truth about HUNTER’s corruption and 10% to The Big Guy, and Zuckerberg paid 200,000 ballot harvesters to go door to door to manipulate ignorant voters into voting for the senile old man.

CBS as your source is part of the problem: it was the liberal media who turned the election to Biden. And what do we get? Record-high inflation, millions of illegals swamping the border, unnecessary spending, and a U.S. president who calls 75 million Americans traitors.
We have to be able to agree on some baseline of what is true. None of your claims are (with the exception of the Biden story being buried) so there's no point in continuing.

We have to be able to agree on some baseline of what is true. None of your claims are (with the exception of the Biden story being buried) so there's no point in continuing.
And why are YOU the arbiter of the truth? Oh right….you’re an arrogant liberal who feels she decides what is true or not.

And why are YOU the arbiter of the truth? Oh right….you’re an arrogant liberal who feels she decides what is true or not.
Pick a topic and we'll hash out what is fact and what is fiction.

Forum List

Back