Strzok and Paige, how will they have sex when they are in different federal prisons...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
It is now turning out that the guy who protected hilary during the email investigation, and went after Trump during the election....and was stupid enough to email his activity to his mistress.....were also leaking to the press.....and then, as an FBI agent, put what they were doing in email.........

Did Peter Strzok leak info to journalists prior to election day? - Hot Air

The Hill’s John Solomon reports that text messages sent between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his girlfriend Lisa Page suggest the two may have been involved in leaking information to the Wall Street Journal and other newspapers. Last October, the two seemed to be discussing ways to make it appear they had randomly come across a story in the Wall Street Journal, one they seem to know about in advance, so they could distribute it to colleagues.

SEE ALSO: Stan Lee accused of sexual harassment at 95 (Lee’s attorney denies it)

“Article is out, but hidden behind paywall so can’t read it,” Page texted Strzok on Oct. 24, 2016.

“Wsj? Boy that was fast,” Strzok texted back, using the initials of the famed financial newspaper. “Should I ‘find’ it and tell the team?”…

“I can get it like I do every other article that hits any Google News alerts, seriously,” Strzok wrote, adding he didn’t want his team hearing about the article “from someone else.”

It is now turning out that the guy who protected hilary during the email investigation, and went after Trump during the election....and was stupid enough to email his activity to his mistress.....were also leaking to the press.....and then, as an FBI agent, put what they were doing in email.........

The Hill’s John Solomon reports that text messages sent between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his girlfriend Lisa Page suggest the two may have been involved in leaking information to the Wall Street Journal and other newspapers. Last October, the two seemed to be discussing ways to make it appear they had randomly come across a story in the Wall Street Journal, one they seem to know about in advance, so they could distribute it to colleagues.

SEE ALSO: Stan Lee accused of sexual harassment at 95 (Lee’s attorney denies it)

“Article is out, but hidden behind paywall so can’t read it,” Page texted Strzok on Oct. 24, 2016.

“Wsj? Boy that was fast,” Strzok texted back, using the initials of the famed financial newspaper. “Should I ‘find’ it and tell the team?”…

“I can get it like I do every other article that hits any Google News alerts, seriously,” Strzok wrote, adding he didn’t want his team hearing about the article “from someone else.”

There is no evidence of any wrongdoing at this time. Leaking is not a crime. I think you are being a little premature. Also McCabe was not the Deputy FBI Director at the time his wife ran for office. FBI guidelines allow this.

There is no evidence of any wrongdoing at this time. Leaking is not a crime. I think you are being a little premature. Also McCabe was not the Deputy FBI Director at the time his wife ran for office. FBI guidelines allow this.
You're getting to be a pretty good dancer asshole!
NOTHING is going to stop the pair from serving federal prison time.
If I were Sessions I'd take away their passports right now!

It's easy when there us no "there" there. Sessions would only do that if he is auditioning to being another Himmler. You are a good little Nazi.

It's easy when there us no "there" there. Sessions would only do that if he is auditioning to being another Himmler. You are a good little Nazi.
Nazi card! Everybody drink!

Nazi card! Everybody drink!

When you talk about jailing people for no reason then we are talking Nazi you obnoxious asshole. Drink some hemlock so we can get rid of trash like you.

Forum List

Back