Tuesdays Rain/Winter Storm,Santa Barbara County.You Can't Have It Both Ways With Global Warming.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :desk: Southern California has been hit with a pretty intense rain/winter storm today. Not a pretty sight. There was flooding and mudslides in parts of Southern California.
Now keep in mind, the far left probably blamed global warming for all of those fires because it was so hot and dry for quite some time.
But Tuesday, Southern California just got a 180 in its recent weather pattern.
So is Jerry Brown and the left gonna blame global warming on all of this rain/flooding now?
:disagree: :dunno: :eusa_snooty:

:argue: :desk: Southern California has been hit with a pretty intense rain/winter storm today. Not a pretty sight. There was flooding and mudslides in parts of Southern California.
Now keep in mind, the far left probably blamed global warming for all of those fires because it was so hot and dry for quite some time.
So is Jerry Brown and the left gonna blame global warming on all of this rain/flooding now?
This is weather not climate dumbass. Strange erratic violent weather is part of global warming dingbat.

• Banned
>>> still waiting for vegas to be under 3 feet of snow

It's been raining here non-stop since yesterday, but that happens once or twice this time of year.
i remember the snow storm u had, forgot what year, when they covered the story, it was mentioned that there were no snow trucks. that must of been fun

This is weather not climate dumbass. Strange erratic violent weather is part of global warming dingbat.
And Manhattan has been under water for ten years now, sheep.

• Banned
it is? will i need to take a boat there next time i visit?

At Least 8 Killed as Mudslides Sweep Through California Burn Areas

1160835-11-20180109175712.jpeg

And it's still raining here in Las Vegas although I doubt there's little more than some street flooding.

All eight deaths were believed to have occurred in Montecito, a wealthy enclave of about 9,000 people northwest of Los Angeles that is home to such celebrities as Oprah Winfrey, Rob Lowe and Ellen DeGeneres, said Santa Barbara County spokesman David Villalobos. At least 25 people were injured.

Sorry, but I have to stop to wipe the tears of sorrow from my old eyes.

Full story @ 13 Killed After Mudslides Sweep Through California Burn Areas

More images @ 13 Are Now Dead in California Mudslides

i wish these fish would stop swimming on my sidewalk! its so annoying !!!!

Yet another dumbass, Trump Butt licking moron who does not understand climate change.

At Least 8 Killed as Mudslides Sweep Through California Burn Areas

1160835-11-20180109175712.jpeg

And it's still raining here in Las Vegas although I doubt there's little more than some street flooding.

All eight deaths were believed to have occurred in Montecito, a wealthy enclave of about 9,000 people northwest of Los Angeles that is home to such celebrities as Oprah Winfrey, Rob Lowe and Ellen DeGeneres, said Santa Barbara County spokesman David Villalobos. At least 25 people were injured.

Sorry, but I have to stop to wipe the tears of sorrow from my old eyes.

Full story @ 13 Killed After Mudslides Sweep Through California Burn Areas

More images @ 13 Are Now Dead in California Mudslides
So you hate Hollywood and want them dead?

Forum List

Back