Democrats confirm what we already know...illegal immigrants needed for their votes...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The leaked memo....DACA or die for democrats because they need those votes...

Memo From Former Obama Staffer Reveals Why Democrats Might Shut Down the Government Over DACA

A memo from Jennifer Palmieri, who served as director of communications for President Barack Obama and candidate Hillary Clinton, revealed why Democrats may be willing to fall on their swords for DACA.

"The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success," Palmieri, now president of the Center for American Progress (CAP) Action Fund, wrote in the revealing memo.

Palmieri drew a line in the sand. "Democrats should refuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them," she wrote. "Political allegiances are made in moments like these."

"If Democrats don't try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats' electoral chances in 2018 and beyond.

Stupid Democrats. Can't even commit a crime without leaving clues all over the place. Lock them all up.

Everybody knows the reason why the Democratic party wants mass immigration, particularly from the third world, is so they will eventually get citizenship and vote for their party. It's not a secret. Even the Democrats who deny it know it's true. They just lie about it.

The leaked memo....DACA or die for democrats because they need those votes...

Memo From Former Obama Staffer Reveals Why Democrats Might Shut Down the Government Over DACA

A memo from Jennifer Palmieri, who served as director of communications for President Barack Obama and candidate Hillary Clinton, revealed why Democrats may be willing to fall on their swords for DACA.

"The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success," Palmieri, now president of the Center for American Progress (CAP) Action Fund, wrote in the revealing memo.

Palmieri drew a line in the sand. "Democrats should refuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them," she wrote. "Political allegiances are made in moments like these."

"If Democrats don't try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats' electoral chances in 2018 and beyond.

Who cares. I doubt that 80% of Americans support this because it helps the Democrats. It is the morally right thing to do. They are American in their thinking. Sending them back to a country they do not even know is wrong. I also agree that the budget bill should be used to force a vote. There is a compromise that has been reached yet McConnell refuses to allow a vote. Could it be because he knows it would pass?

You are no different. If you thought they would vote for your far right crazies, you would be all for them staying. I always love how you right wing looney tunes always try to make yourselves look different from far left crazies. You think the same way except you work a different side of the street.

Dems are wrong, yet again. Latinos are not democrats by culture. They are strong on family and heavy Catholic church people. Very anti-abortion. Maybe the first generation will vote liberal because they will become legal. After that you will see mostly conservative latinos.

Dems are wrong, yet again. Latinos are not democrats by culture. They are strong on family and heavy Catholic church people. Very anti-abortion. Maybe the first generation will vote liberal because they will become legal. After that you will see mostly conservative latinos.
Not the ones who come here. They come for the freebies.

Don't bet on it. Catholics mostly vote democrat whether they're highspanic or otherwise.
A Catholic church near me displayed signs reading 'Pray to end abortion.'
I was tempted to place a sign next to them that reads 'I did. God said stop voting for democrats.'

Don't bet on it. Catholics mostly vote democrat whether they're highspanic or otherwise.
I was tempted to place a sign next to them that reads 'I did. God said stop voting for democrats.'
In their countries they are more or less evenly split.

Who is evenly split?

Who is evenly split?
Political elections. They certainly don't vote according to race or ethnicity like in the states.

Forum List

Back