Bull Ring Strollingbones Hate Towards Alex.

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
Dear strollingbones

I hope this finds you well.

It is my understanding that you feel I have done you some type of wrong/harm.

I would like to give your valid concerns all the consideration and respect possible, however, I do not know exactly what your complaints are. I am more than willing to admit my error and make the amends or restitution that is fitting for the offense(s) should I be found to have actually committed these acts that caused you to unduly suffer.

Seems to me every time I post something positive or germane to a topic you grouse and fiddle about much like a scorned woman of sorts and make some type of accusation for which I am totally in the dark. The last time was when I spoke about my relationship with God, my soul and how I mediate another time is when I discussed how I had championed a caused for the elderly and disabled.

If you choose not discuss here I understand I have tried that with a pretty "intense" fellow and he ran away never to be seen again, another time I tried and that person just slinked away and still another time when I invited someone who was upset with me that person claimed I was a stalker and forever has been trying to assassinate my character in PMs.

So please accept my invitation and my sincere hope we can clear the air and resolve your concerns that I have harmed you in some manner.

Enjoy your day.

Dear strollingbones

I would like to give your valid concerns all the consideration and respect possible, however, I do not know exactly what your complaints are. I am more than willing to admit my error and make the amends or restitution that is fitting for the offense(s) should I be found to have actually committed these acts that caused you to unduly suffer.

Seems to me every time I post something positive or germane to a topic you grouse and fiddle about much like a scorned woman of sorts and make some type of accusation for which I am totally in the dark. The last time was when I spoke about my relationship with God, my soul and how I mediate another time is when I discussed how I had championed a caused for the elderly and disabled.

If you choose not discuss here I understand I have tried that with a pretty "intense" fellow and he ran away never to be seen again, another time I tried and that person just slinked away and still another time when I invited someone who was upset with me that person claimed I was a stalker and forever has been trying to assassinate my character in PMs.

So please accept my invitation and my sincere hope we can clear the air and resolve your concerns that I have harmed you in some manner.

Enjoy your day.

• Banned
Dear strollingbones

Enjoy your day.
????? nothing ????

Forum List

Back