Strange List

Yes...any and all the Aliens movies. I love Signorney Weaver!

Add Snow White to that list too. She played a great evil stepmother.

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS
Godfather
We Were Soldiers
Terms Of Endearment
Fried Green Tomatoes
To Kill A Mockingbird
Steel Magnolias
Bohemian Rhapsody
Black Hawk Down
Gladiator
Places In The Heart
Thelma and Louise
A Lesgue Of Their Own.
Black hawk down goes on my list!

Add saving Private Ryan too...

Dang, I've got to update my list!

Also have to add American history x, and rounders, and snatch....

Dang, it's a miracle I can watch TV with all those movies being possibly on...

And the color of money.

I'm a big pool and poker player.

OK, this is a little different, so please hear me out...

I have favorite movies, that when they show up on tv, I will stop watching whatever it is I was watching, to watch that movie, no matter how many times I have watched it before.

There's only a couple of dozen that fall into that category... for me... Considering the millions of movies, my list is small.

Here's my rules: I do not count sequels, they count as 1. Only to make it fair to movies that can't have sequels.

What I found, is that the only actor or actress to have 4 entries in my personal favorite movies, is Kevin Costner! Who woulda thought that?!? Everyone else has 2 or less, even Robert De Niro (my personal fav actor)!

Here's my list of movies that I will drop everything to watch for the hundreth time. In no particular order (though Matrix is #1)...

The Matrix
Parenthood
Silverado
Forrest Gump
Die Hard
JFK
Up
Memento
The Princess Bride
Bull Durham
Goodfellas
Pulp Fiction
Borat
Dances With Wolves
A Fish Called Wanda
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Shawshank Redemption
Star Wars
Thanks for your post. My list would include mostly older films, and Charlton Heston or Humphrey Bogart would probably be in the most films on my list. But that's just a guess.

Jeepers Creepers
Pet Cemetery
Son of Frankenstein
Wishmaster
Pulp Fiction
Graveyard Shift
Men in Black
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Leprechaun
Fargo
History of the World
I love Fargo! But the tv show, a little more than the movie. But the movie is great! Going on my list!

I've seen snippets of episodes of the Fargo TV series a few times, but never really long enough to even get the ongoing plot, if there is one.

But anytime I see the movie is on TV, I just can't help it, I feel a compulsion to watch it again. :dunno:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: RWS
Jeepers Creepers
Pet Cemetery
Son of Frankenstein
Wishmaster
Pulp Fiction
Graveyard Shift
Men in Black
Leprechaun
Fargo
History of the World
I love Fargo! But the tv show, a little more than the movie. But the movie is great! Going on my list!

I've seen snippets of episodes of the Fargo TV series a few times, but never really long enough to even get the ongoing plot, if there is one.

But anytime I see the movie is on TV, I just can't help it, I feel a compulsion to watch it again. :dunno:

Watch Fargo season 1, on tv,. You can't do snippets, you have to watch it from beginning to end, it's great! If you like the movie... Trust me :)

It has nothing to do with the movie, except the title and the geography. It's a totally different story. Unrelated to the movie. And so is Season 2 and Season 3. They're all unrelated new stories. But that is some damn good TV! Can't wait for season 4 with Chris Rock!

Last edited:
You will remember this song... :)

If you don't, you didn't watch season one...

Last edited:
But Fargo the movie is definitely on the list!

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid... Can't believe I left that out!

The Chronicles of Riddick ... I don't know why I particularly love this movie - but I do.
Gladiator
Money Pit
Gran Torino
Shawshank Redemption
Platoon
Pianist
Pulp Fiction
.... others

Jeepers Creepers
Pet Cemetery
Son of Frankenstein
Wishmaster
Pulp Fiction
Graveyard Shift
Men in Black
Leprechaun
Fargo
History of the World

Watch Fargo season 1, on tv,. You can't do snippets, you have to watch it from beginning to end, it's great! If you like the movie... Trust me :)

It has nothing to do with the movie, except the title and the geography. It's a totally different story. Unrelated to the movie. And so is Season 2 and Season 3. They're all unrelated new stories. But that is some damn good TV! Can't wait for season 4 with Chris Rock!
I've seen a couple episodes of the series on PlutoTV or GDriveTV or one of those other media sites linked to at weboas.is. But I'm not really into soap operas. If I'm binge watching it's usually something like Forensics Files or the Discovery ID channel.

Season 4 just started! Check this out...

You can watch anything you like if you buy the DVD or rent the movie or record the movies when they are shown. What you mean is that you want the rest of us to watch the stuff.

Forum List

Back