0061_09.gif

0061_10.gif

0061_11.gif

0061_12.gif

0061_13.gif

The Visitors

Last edited:
Examining the footnotes now:

*In the next 4 frames of the story we see that the Mormons are taught that Satan and Jesus are spirit brothers. President Kimball taught that. See Ensign magazine 1980 page 5.
The King James Bible teaches that Jesus Christ is the Creator of all things everything in heaven and in the earth - including Lucifer - who is a fallen angel - see John 1: 1-4 and also Collosians 1:16-18

Next footnote we see Abraham 3:23-28 & Talmage -pages 15-16 Jesus the Christ - being quoted yet the claim is false because the Word of God says this:

I am the LORD and there is none else, there is no God beside me.
Isaiah 45:5
Clearly the Mormon faith is preaching another Jesus. Not the Jesus Christ of the Bible.

next footnote
Lucifer's plan of redemption was rejected and Christs was accepted - teaching from the Pearl of Great price - Book of Moses 4:1 - 3

This is another false teaching - Jesus didn't become the Savior because his plan was accepted! He became the Savior because he is the LORD! Jesus is God! See John 1:10 He was in the world, the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. John 1:10

Doctrine of spirit children born from God and his wives - the ones born faithful to Jesus born with white skin - the ones who didn't fight so valiantly born with black skin. Teaching from Doctrines of Salvation Volume 1 J.F. Smith Page 61 Also see Mormon Doctrine by Bruce R. McConkie pages 526 - 527 - 1966 Edition

God has no wives. God is not a racist. Jesus Christ is not a racist. This is an evil doctrine of racism being taught - it is an abomination to God to call this man a true prophet of the LORD. He was a false teacher and created much harm to many people. Any man who looks down upon another person because of the color of their skin is a racist.

Last edited:
enMormon.gif

The Visitors

We can cover the rest of the footnotes one by one later on. For now this is sufficient because it is a lot for some people to take in after learning just how far the doctrines of the Mormon faith are from the Doctrines of Jesus Christ and the King James Bible. The truth will set men free. It is the only thing that can set people free. Jesus Christ is the truth. He is the way, the truth and the life and no man can come to the Father except through the Son. Today is the day of Salvation. There is room at the cross for you today. Come to the foot of the cross and receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior today.

So you hate Jews and Catholics too since you've posted here that Mormonism is a mixture of those two religions (plus the others mentioned).

Joseph Smith was as much a prophet as any other saint

His "miracles" are just as real

Refusing to examine the evidence is guaranteed to keep you in eternal ignorance on a matter. Some will examine it and decide to leave Mormonism and follow Jesus Christ - having learned the truth. Some will refuse to examine and decide to blindly follow a false prophet who squarely put himself in the place of Jesus Christ - even demanding that his followers give him a coronation - crowning him with a literal crown - to be the King of the Kingdom of heaven. There is only one King in the Kingdom of heaven, RW, and that King is Jesus Christ. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Not Joseph Smith. Jesus Christ. Joseph Smith refused to acknowledge who Jesus Christ is. Jesus Christ is God.

All paths do not lead to heaven, RW. It would do you a great deal of good to go and learn what that means.

Joseph Smith refused to acknowledge who jesus is? Nonsense! He was murdered for His testimony of Jesus Christ.

Read the testimony he and Sidney Rigdon gave:

And while we meditated upon these things, the Lord touched the eyes of our understandings and they were opened, and the glory of the Lord shone round about.

And we beheld the glory of the Son, on the right hand of the Father, and received of his fulness;

And saw the holy angels, and them who are sanctified before his throne, worshiping God, and the Lamb, who worship him forever and ever.

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!

For we saw him, even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father—

That by him, and through him, and of him, theworlds are and were created, and the inhabitants thereof are begotten sons and daughters unto God. (D&C 76:19-24).

He testified that Jesus was the son of God and did all things in the name of Christ. He saw the risen Lord and introduced many people to Him.

Joseph Smith is a prophet of God and restored the Church of Jesus Christ. He translated the Book of Mormon which exists to persuade both Jew and gentile that Jesus is the Son of God.

I exhort you to study this for yourself and not simply take the word of a publisher who profits on breaking the 9th commandment. Read the Book of Mormon for yourself.

He was murdered by an outraged mob who came armed to the teeth to stop him and his unscriptural teachings and cult that was poisoning their community! The Masons wanted him dead for stealing their secrets and using them in a new form in his cult religion - he was in jail for having destroyed the Nauvoo printing press - destruction of property and the man who began that press did so in order to expose Joseph Smith for having attempted to molest his wife and many of his followers wives. It it all came to a head in the end culminating in his own death. He had no one to blame but himself, Avatar. His own right hand man, William Law is the one who led the charge! After Smith tried to seduce his wife unsuccessfully she told her husband about it. That was the reason for his publishing the newspaper the Nauvoo Expositor. I strongly advise you to study the history free of Mormon influence. I believe the truth will set you free if you'll receive it, Avatar.

What religion do you follow, Jeri?

I already told you, Ravi. I follow Jesus Christ and the teachings of the Bible. I am a Born again believer in Jesus Christ. I am a member of the Body of Christ.

I worship the Lord Jesus Christ and fellowship with other believers who believe the Doctrine of Christ written in the Bible - not the Doctrines of devils which are the basis for all false cults / teachings.

The purpose of this thread is to lead people out of darkness and into the truth. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No man can come to the Father except through the Son. No man died on the cross for you. Only Jesus Christ. No man / false prophet can save you. Only Jesus Christ. Ye must be born again to enter the kingdom of heaven. Read John Chapter 3. Thank you for reading today, Ravi.

If you believe the doctrine of christ, why do you fight against the Book of Mormon which teaches the doctrine of Christ clearly.

Why do people focus on the negatives of other's religions, should they not focus on the positives of theirs and let people weigh the facts as presented?

Why do people focus on the negatives of other's religions, should they not focus on the positives of theirs and let people weigh the facts as presented?
Actually, no. Religions are typically about headcount and converting the heathens, even when the heathens are religionists from a different brand of religion.

Religions are all about gaining members. The history of religious wars of conquest and conversion doesn't lend itself to the "live and let live" environment. This is why you have numerous factions of religionists, all asserting either directly or indirectly that they are right, which means -- the others must be wrong.

No religion claims itself secondary in comparison to its competition. That would dismantle the authority of the religion.

Right not meant to attack Mormons but it claims Smith was a practitioner of witch craft. LOL you people will grasp at any straw to attack a religion that has never done a thing to hurt ot harm you or anyone else. Remind us how great the Pope is again?
popes don't write bibles

That's because they lack the authority and don't receive revelation.

It's evidence of apostasy
While it is commendable that you recognize the Roman Vatican as Apostasy you must realize that Joseph Smith has provided more than enough evidence to expose himelf as a false prophet. Yes, the Pope is a false prophet. No question about it. He does not teach from Scripture but denies that Only through Jesus Christ can one find eternal salvation. But so does the Mormon teaching, Avatar. If you will look at the profile here of what the Mormons teach and what the Word of God teaches you will find they do not agree. If a teaching of man does not agree with the Word of God - we must throw it out as false and stay with the Word of God.

It is written:
God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

And again it is written:

King James Bible
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

The bottom line here is that by preaching the word and being instant in season and out of season - consistent - The Word of God does reprove, rebuke........IT CORRECTS WRONG DOCTRINE ERROR, FALSE TEACHINGS, FALSE PROPHETS - it is the final authority.
Not a book written by a man named Joseph Smith whose own followers revealed him to be a murderer, a thief, a liar, a con man, a womanizer, a false prophet, and a criminal.

God's prophets are not right "once in awhile " and then wrong the rest of the time - living like criminals and misleading others... people are perishing because of lack of knowledge here. It must be the King James Bible that is our plumb line here people - not any new teaching coming down the line - there have been name false teachers - Joseph Smith isn't the first person to try to replace Jesus Christ! Even calling for a coronation crown and all demanding he be crowned King of the Kingdom of heaven!

This is blasphemy, folks! Clear and simple! The word of God is to reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering (that is patience) and DOCTRINE. Which once again - is the Doctrine of Jesus Christ. NOT The Doctrine of a false prophet named Joseph Smith. Amen? Amen.

Please study the scriptures put up here today and let the Word of God penetrate your hearts. Stop trying to make excuses for something you know to be wrong and line yourselves up with the Word of God. Not a man who was fallible and misled millions. Thank you for reading today.

Your characterization of Catholicism and Mormonism is completely inaccurate. If Catholicism is in apostasy and non Christian, how can a man reform an apostate non Christian church into a Christian one?

The answer is no man can.

One of the prominent features of the new testament church is that Christ and the apostles taught with authority and not as the scribes and pharisees who taught by relying solely on the scriptures.

The Pharisees and scribes relied solely on the scriptures and thus missed their messiah when. He stood in front of Him.

Christ promised us the gift of the Holy Ghost so we can receive the word of God for ourselves.

Reformation is not enough. A restoration is necessary. And a restoration did occur. In fact it's still going on.

Now note the difference in what these Mormon missionaries teach in this video tract:

Who are you going to believe? The Word of God? Or Joseph Smith?

Again, it might help your case if inherent constantly referring to an organization that profits off breaking the 9th commandment.

I feel impressed to share another account from Joseph's life:

In late 1838, William W. Phelps, who had been a trusted Church member, was among those who bore false testimony against the Prophet and other Church leaders, leading to their imprisonment in Missouri. In June 1840, Brother Phelps wrote to Joseph Smith, pleading for forgiveness. The Prophet Joseph replied: “I must say that it is with no ordinary feelings I endeavor to write a few lines to you in answer to yours of the 29th [of last month]; at the same time I am rejoiced at the privilege granted me.

“You may in some measure realize what my feelings, as well as Elder Rigdon’s and Brother Hyrum’s were, when we read your letter—truly our hearts were melted into tenderness and compassion when we ascertained your resolves, etc. I can assure you I feel a disposition to act on your case in a manner that will meet the approbation of Jehovah, (whose servant I am), and agreeable to the principles of truth and righteousness which have been revealed; and inasmuch as long-suffering, patience, and mercy have ever characterized the dealings of our heavenly Father towards the humble and penitent, I feel disposed to copy the example, cherish the same principles, and by so doing be a savior of my fellow men.

“It is true, that we have suffered much in consequence of your behavior—the cup of gall, already full enough for mortals to drink, was indeed filled to overflowing when you turned against us, one with whom we had oft taken sweet counsel together, and enjoyed many refreshing seasons from the Lord—‘had it been an enemy, we could have borne it.’ [See Psalm 55:12–14.] ‘In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, in the day when strangers carried away captive his forces, and foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon [Far West], even thou wast as one of them; but thou shouldest not have looked on the day of thy brother, in the day that he became a stranger, neither shouldest thou have spoken proudly in the day of distress.’ [See Obadiah 1:11–12.]

“However, the cup has been drunk, the will of our Father has been done, and we are yet alive, for which we thank the Lord. And having been delivered from the hands of wicked men by the mercy of our God, we say it is your privilege to be delivered from the powers of the adversary, be brought into the liberty of God’s dear children, and again take your stand among the Saints of the Most High, and by diligence, humility, and love unfeigned, commend yourself to our God, and your God, and to the Church of Jesus Christ.

“Believing your confession to be real, and your repentance genuine, I shall be happy once again to give you the right hand of fellowship, and rejoice over the returning prodigal.

“Your letter was read to the Saints last Sunday, and an expression of their feeling was taken, when it was unanimously resolved, that W. W. Phelps should be received into fellowship.

“‘Come on, dear brother, since the war is past,

For friends at first, are friends again at last.’”
Teachings Joseph Smith Chapter 34 The Power of Forgiving

Teachings Joseph Smith Chapter 34 The Power of Forgiving

Some words on forgiveness:

"One of the most pleasing scenes that can occur on earth, when a sin has been committed by one person against another, is, to forgive that sin; and then according to the sublime and perfect pattern of the Savior, pray to our Father in heaven to forgive [the sinner] also.”

“Ever keep in exercise the principle of mercy, and be ready to forgive our brother on the first intimations of repentance, and asking forgiveness; and should we even forgive our brother, or even our enemy, before he repent or askforgiveness, our heavenly Father would be equally as merciful unto us.”5

“Bear and forbear one with another, for so the Lord does with us. Pray for your enemies in the Church and curse not your foes without: for vengeance is mine, saith the Lord, and I will repay [see Romans 12:19]. To every ordained member, and to all, we say, be merciful and you shall find mercy. Seek to help save souls, not to destroy them: for verily you know, that ‘there is more joy in heaven, over one sinner that repents, than there is over ninety and nine just persons that need no repentance.’ [See Luke 15:7.]”

This makes me want to be more forgiving towards others.

“[The Saints] should be armed with mercy, notwithstanding the iniquity among us. Said he had been instrumental in bringing iniquity to light—it was a melancholy thought and awful that so many should place themselves under the condemnation of the devil, and going to perdition. With deep feeling he said that they are fellow mortals, we loved them once, shall we not encourage them to reformation? We have not [yet] forgiven them seventy times seven, as our Savior directed [seeMatthew 18:21–22]; perhaps we have not forgiven them once. There is now a day of salvation to such as repent and reform.”

“Suppose that Jesus Christ and holy angels should object to us on frivolous things, what would become of us? We must be merciful to one another, and overlook small things.”

Armed with mercy. Interesting concept. Radical one.

“I have sometimes spoken too harshly from the impulse of the moment, and inasmuch as I have wounded your feelings, brethren, I ask your forgiveness, for I love you and will hold you up with all my heart in all righteousness, before the Lord, and before all men; for be assured, brethren, I am willing to stem the torrent of all opposition, in storms and in tempests, in thunders and in lightnings, by sea and by land, in the wilderness or among false brethren, or mobs, or wherever God in His providence may call us. And I am determined that neither heights nor depths, principalities nor powers, things present or things to come, or any other creature, shall separate me from you [see Romans 8:38–39].

“And I will now covenant with you before God, that I will not listen to or credit any derogatory report against any of you, nor condemn you upon any testimony beneath the heavens, short of that testimony which is infallible, until I can see you face to face, and know of a surety; and I do place unremitted confidence in your word, for I believe you to be men of truth. And I ask the same of you, when I tell you anything, that you place equal confidence in my word, for I will not tell you I know anything that I do not know.”

Imagine what the world would bee like if we even adopted a fraction of that attitude.

Jeri,

I'm going to give you a link to get a free Book of Mormon.

Free Book of Mormon Mormon.org

I invite you to read it for yourself. Do t just believe what that site tells you. Read it for yourself.

Paul tell us in 1 These 5:21

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

You have this perception that the Book of Mormon and Joseph teach something other than the doctrine of Christ. And yet Nephi sums up the purpose of the Book Mormon:

"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins." (2 Nephi 25:26

Moroni's farewell closes the Book of Mormon with two prominent passages. One his testimony of the Atonement of Christ:

"Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.

And again, if ye by the grace of God are perfect in Christ, and deny not his power, then are ye sanctified in Christ by the grace of God, through the shedding of theblood of Christ, which is in the covenant of the Father unto the remission of your sins, that ye become holy, without spot." (Moroni 10: 32-33)

The second passage was a way to prove the Book of Mormon is what it claims to be, a Second witness to the truth that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. A second witness that He lives!

"Behold, I would exhort you that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that ye would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the creation of Adam even down until the time that ye shall receive these things, and ponder it in your hearts.

And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, havingfaith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.

And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know thetruth of all things." (Moroni 10:3-5)

This is a promise and anyone can take it. I took it. I asked the Lord and the Holy Spirit has proven to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Book of Mormon is true. He has shown me that Christ is my Savior and I absolutely love Him for that.

Read it for yourself and ask the Lord. He will show you the truth. Trust Him.

Avatar, I would no more read the Book of Mormon than I would read the Satanic Bible by Anton Lavey. Joseph Smith Jr. was into the occult as proven by history. His books should be avoided at all costs. One of the ways that people become demonically oppressed / possessed / mental problems / depression ....is from reading demonic literature.

I have heard many testimonies of people having become oppressed by demons after having read such material. The Bible is emphatic in teaching those who are Christians to have nothing to do with the works of darkness but rather expose them - in other words - warn others not to have anything to do with them.

The Book of Mormon is a book that I believe was inspired of demons - and Satan is behind every word / every syllable of that book. I would strongly admonish the readers here to have absolutely nothing to do with it. I met an elderly Mormon man some years ago who had great trouble with fear - he lived in torment in his mind constantly. It turns out his trouble was that he had read the Book of Mormon and told me that he was a Mormon who didn't attend their services but nonetheless he was a member of the cult.

The demonic oppression on that mans mind was horrific. I realize you do not know the harm you are doing to others by suggesting they read a demon inspired book such as Book of Mormon but truly it is no different than if you had advised them to become a member of the Church of Satan and bought a copy of the Satanic Bible.

If you do not want to receive Christ as your Savior and live for him - obeying His Commandment to come out from among them and be ye separated (leave the cult of Mormonism behind) that is your own decision but please do not be a gatekeeper preventing others from doing so or you will answer to Jesus Christ for it.

Again the Bible teaches us to have nothing to do with the works of Darkness. The Bible (KJV) tells us DO NOT BELIEVE A LIE. The Bible tells us to think upon things that are true - not false - to think upon things of a good report, lovely, holy, the truth - not lies.

No person who desires to enter the Kingdom of Heaven should EVER read the Book of Mormon. The only Book any person needs to encounter Jesus Christ and become Born Again - to have a relationship with God - Is the Holy Bible which is the King James Bible, Avatar. There are no other books necessary. NONE.

Following up to complete the Foot notes in each frame of the story - in order to examine the false teachings of Joseph Smith Jr. vs the Holy Bible we read in the first frame:

* The Mormon man tells the girl that he believes he will become a god with his own planet if he obeys the ordinances and laws of the "Mormon Gospel" in other words - Joseph Smiths Gospel. Where does the Mormon get this teaching? Articles of faith Jame Talmage page 430 is given for the source.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is not the same as Joseph Smiths "Gospel". The Gospel of Jesus Christ tells us the future for those who obey God and keep his commandments - whose names are written in the Book of Life!

It is written:

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter in to through the gates of the city.
Rev. 22:14

Notice it does not say "cities" or "planets" but rather city. We shall be gathered in one place. There will be a thousand years that the first resurrection Christians shall share with Christ ruling and reigning upon the earth - in the future -as written in Revelation - and this is why all Christians should desire to share in that first resurrection.
It is written:
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. Rev. 20: 6

But to be very clear - Jesus Christ never taught that anyone would be given a planet of their own to become a god on. That is error and it should be understood that those who teach error are false prophets.

Next frame we see this:
These Mormon men believe that when they have big families here upon the earth their children's spirits will then fill a tabernacle of another being created by God and one of his wives who live on another planet! The source of this information is found in the Mormon book - Pearl of Great Price - Abraham 3:23-28
and Mormon Doctrine by B.R. McKonkie page 698.

Again - this is false teaching. God does not have a wife. Jesus Christ does not have a wife. God is in heaven. Jesus taught his disciples to pray, Our Father who art in heaven.......

Jesus Christ is God - He has no wife. God alone created man in His own image. See Genesis 1:26 ......
It is written,
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish in the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. -Genesis 1:26

Note that God did not call upon Joseph Smith Jr. in the Garden to bring up a spirit for him to put into Adam or Eve. Joseph Smith Jr. is just a man who was born upon the earth thousands of years later. He was a sinner in need of salvation - just as any other man - all have fallen short of the glory of God - all have sinned. ALL means all! (Smith rejected Salvation in Jesus Christ - do not make the same mistake!)

Jesus Christ is who God spoke to in the Garden (and the Holy Spirit was there also) when He said, Let US make man in OUR image and after OUR Likeness - US and OUR refers to Jesus Christ - the Word that was from the Beginning - that created the earth and everything that was made - as it is written in John 1:1 In the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was with God in the Beginning. John 1:1

Jesus Christ was with God in the beginning of creation and before the creation - Jesus Christ is God. The Word was God. The Word became flesh and dwelt among us! Who is the Word? Jesus Christ.

Both Old Testament and New Testament is speaking of Jesus Christ. THE WORD. Where did the Word of God dwell? Among us. Where? On this planet. Not another planet in outer space. No. He came to planet earth.

Moving on to the next footnote:

In the next frame we see the claim that Jesus had many wives - in this footnote we find the source to be Journal of Discourses, Volume 1 page 345, and Volume II page 210 - the Mormons once taught that Jesus had many wives and that the two sister of Lazarus were also his wives.

This is error - false teaching. Jesus Christ never had a wife and neither Mary or Martha had husbands. The Bible scriptures do not support Joseph Smiths false teachings. It is a very satanic doctrine because the attempt being made here is to equate God with humans as if he were a human. No. God is a Spirit - not a human being - God does not need a wife. God is not married. Jesus Christ was never married. The Bride of Christ are the followers of Jesus Christ which is spiritual - not physical. There is no marriage between human beings in heaven! There is no sexual intercourse in heaven. Once again we see Joseph Smith Jr. borrowing heavily from the teachings of Mohammad for his teachings.

In the story of the Saducees who came to Jesus asking which wife a woman who had died would become (she had been married to more than one man during her life) to the men married to her (each one died then she married the next brother). see Matthew 22:23-32

It is written: Jesus answered them and said, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have you not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying: I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
Matthew 22: 29-32

In this frame we see the Mormons were taught that Jesus couldn't become "a god" without first getting married. Notice the term - a god - not THE God but "a god" suggesting that when they become gods they will be on equal footing with God Almighty! What blasphemy! This is truly a satanic teaching, people.

This is one of the lies of Satan told to Eve in the garden- Satan told Eve that God didn't want them to eat the fruit because they would become as gods. Here. Look at what Satan said to Eve:

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat, thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods............
Genesis 3: 4,5

The lies continue to be the same lie - Hath God said? (insinuating God is a liar when it is Satan that is the father of lies) AND Do what thou wilt - and thou shalt be as gods - It's Satanism 101, people. WAKE UP.

The teaching of Creation taught to witches and the teaching of Creation taught to Mormons is almost identical according to John Todd a former high priest of Druid Witchcraft. You can look that up - testimony of John Todd on You tube. As another source to check on the many similarities in teachings between Witchcraft and Mormonism. Which makes sense because Smith was practicing the occult - even to his death.

I would strongly admonish anyone who desires to enter heaven to get out of the Mormon belief system immediately! (same with Masonry - if you are a freemason? Renounce it, repent and never look back) Renounce it - leave the Mormon Institution and never return! This teaching is from hell - it is purely demonic. The source given for this teaching of Jesus needing to marry in order to become "a god" is found in Mormon Doctrine by Bruce R. McConkie page 117-118

It is a total lie. Jesus Christ IS God - the Word of God declares this! See John 1:1 which I've quoted in this thread. Jesus Christ has always been God! See Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever! Believe the Bible! Not a false prophet named Joseph Smith! Believe the Word of God and let Jesus Christ set you free today!

Next footnote

In the next frame we see that Joseph Smith was arrested for practicing the occult - in 1826 - interesting that there was a time in which people actually saw the danger of the occult and it was against the law to practice it - whereas today it is now validated as a religion. It truly speaks of the times we are living in. Now the book entitled, A Comprehensive History of the church by B.H. Roberts Volume 1 page 26 - 27 addresses Joseph Smiths practice of the occult. Now let us look at what the Bible teaches about practicing the occult!

Deuteronomy 3: 1-10 and Ephesians 6:11-13 and there are more scriptures warning to have no part in divination, fortunetelling, astrology, necromancy, sacrificing to demons, etc.

It is written:

There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
Deuteronomy 18:10

A Christian is to have no part of the occult - A Christian is not to practice the occult. Joseph Smith was not a Christian but one who practiced the occult - he was a worker of iniquity and had no part in work for the kingdom of God. None. Anyone who follows Joseph Smith instead of Jesus Christ is on a one way trip to hell and there is no exit once they are there. You cannot remain in the Mormon Institution and be saved. It is not possible.

Next foot note

When Joseph Smith was killed he was found to have had a talisman of Jupiter in his pocket. This proves that even to his death, Joseph Smith was practicing witchcraft. EVEN UNTO HIS DEATH. What hasn't the LORD provided Mormons with to prove this man was a false prophet?

Joseph Smith Jr. was an occultist and not a prophet of God. He was a false prophet. The source given for his occult activity - is found in Early Mormonism and the Magical View by Quinn pages 66-73. You cannot make a silk purse out of a sows ear. The roots of Mormonism are in the occult and there is no changing that. They have changed their story on the "Angel Moroni" 3,913 times and they can change it another 3,913 times and it still will not be the truth because a lie is a lie. See page 16 of The Enchanter for that fact - the story of Angel Moroni changed 3,913 times. (why doesn't anyone question these things??)

Now you know why in Mormonism the writings of Joseph Smith supercede anything that God has written in His Bible. ALL MORMONS ARE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THIS. What does this mean? It means Joseph Smith was telling his people I'll interpret the "Gospel" for you as I see it - not as the Word of God sees it. I will be the final authority in your life - my words! Not God's Word It means that Mormons are forced to deny Jesus Christ is LORD. The Jesus taught in the Mormon faith is not the Jesus Christ of the bible - it is another Jesus. Jesus warned us about false prophets in Matthew 24. Read it!

In the last frame we see the reference to the Masonic symbols on the walls of the Mormon Temple - sources for this information - are listed as The History of the Church by Joseph Smith Volume 4 pages 551-552 and White Sepulchers by Shnoebeler and Spencer - Masonry is satanic and has its roots in the Vatican where the highest echelons of Jesuits participate in Masonic rituals - see testimony of Alberto Rivera - the book called - Alberto for that information - also Secrets of the Jesuits and Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop.

The Church that Christians should attend have no symbols of masonry on their walls. The Church that Christians should attend lifts up the name of Jesus Christ. Not Joseph Smith - a false prophet. From all that has been presented here I believe it is imperative that the reader come to the realization that anyone who stays in Mormonism is going to be lost forever. You cannot enter the kingdom of heaven as a Mormon. You must leave it and come to the LORD Jesus Christ, find a good church that teaches from the King James Bible. Not the Book of Mormon.

Thank you for reading.

I will finish the other footnotes at a later time - God willing - it's important to look at each of these individually and examine the evidence first. Again, thank you for reading today.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back