Story of Joseph Smith - Founder of Mormonism

Jeremiah.......THIS IS GOD

Stop your hate posts

AngryGod.jpg

Satan was not taking this lying down. In Europe he had his Roman Catholic Jesuits in an all-out war to destroy the King James bible. * Their Master plan was making progress with no opposition. In Great Britain, the birth of evolution was underway. This movement would sweep the world by the 20th century.
In addition to Mormonism, Satan kept raising up new beliefs throughout the 1800s. Mary Baker Edy brought forth Christian Science and Divine Science. These four were collectively called, "New Thought." Other cults and occultic movements were also springing up.

Satan did verything he could to kill the move of God. The purpose of all of these movements, cults, and belief systems was to destroy the souls of billions of people, and Joseph Smith would play a big part in this.

Footnotes* See Did the Catholic Church Give us the Bible? by David W. Daniels. Available from Chick Publications.

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoid profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called; Which some professing erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Also please visit the thread on religion forum with title about Preflood information which uses Dr. Kent Hovind's debates to soundly defeat and dismiss the false teaching of evolution. It's a must see for all who desire to know the truth about the evolution teaching. For information on the history of the Jesuits please see the Jack Chick thread and also the history forum for WWI & WWII Hidden causes behind it - thank you for reading.
Dr. Kent Hovind

In 1971, he graduated from East Peoria Community High School in East Peoria, Illinois, and later received 4 degrees from unaccredited institutions.

Patriot University
From 1972 to 1974, Hovind attended the non-accredited Midwestern Baptist College and received a Bachelor of Religious Education.[1] In 1988 and 1991 respectively, Hovind received a master's degree and doctorate in Christian Education through correspondence from the non-accredited Patriot University in Colorado Springs, Colorado.[notes 1][7] Having a website called "Dr. Dino" has provoked some academics to look closely at how Hovind presents his education and credentials. Barbara Forrest, a professor of philosophy, expert on the history of creationism and activist in the creation-evolution controversy, wrote that Hovind's lack of academic training makes it impossible to engage him on a professional level.[8]

Patriot Bible University is a diploma mill, having unreasonably low graduation requirements, lack of sufficient faculty or educational standards, and a suspicious tuition scheme.[9][10] The school's current policies allow students to attain bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, and Doctor of Ministry degrees in months, rather than years, for as little as $37 per credit.[11][12]

Karen Bartelt, an organic chemistry professor who debated Hovind,[8] stated that his doctoral dissertation is evidence of the poor requirements at Patriot and that Hovind lacks knowledge of basic science. She noted that Hovind's dissertation is incomplete,[notes 2] of low academic quality, with poor writing, poor spelling, and poor grammatical style. Bartelt asserts that pages are repeated, references are absent, and it is not an original work with original ideas.[13]

In 2010, Patriot responded to Wikileaks' claim to have revealed Hovind's dissertation, writing that the Wikileaks file was not the "finished" product, but that they would not release the full dissertation,[14] which is unusual among academic institutions. As a general rule, doctoral dissertations are published by the associated university and made available to the public, so that other students conducting research may reference them

Hovind began Creation Science Evangelism in 1989 to evangelize and teach creationism.[4] During his 2006 criminal trial, the federal government said the organization did not have the proper licensing nor was it registered as a nonprofit, which resulted in legal troubles. In May 1999, Eric Hovind joined Creation Science Evangelism, and Marlissa Hovind began training to become Kent Hovind's secretary.[6]

In January 2007, Kent Hovind was convicted of 58 felonies, and sentenced to ten years in prison, leading Eric Hovind to announce that he would take over Creation Science Evangelism.[15] After finishing high school at Pensacola Christian Academy in 1996,[16] Eric attended Jackson Hole Bible College[17] a one-year[18] non-accredited institution,[19][20] despite Kent Hovind's objections to Jackson Hole's Gap creationism and Day-age creationism teaching.[21] In July 2007, God Quest Inc. was incorporated with Eric Hovind as president,[22] and that November, God Quest Inc. filed in Florida to do business under the trade name Creation Science Evangelism.[23] In June 2008, Eric announced that the CSE website would incorporate the CSE blog and change format allowing for "only positive comments" about Hovind and CSE,[24] and in late 2011, Creation Science Evangelism's DrDino.com website was redirected to CreationToday.org.[25][26] The new website announced "Creation Today is a ministry of God Quest, Inc." with focus on "creation, apologetics and evangelism."[27]

In March 2012, the federal government sued Creation Science Evangelism to remove liens placed on Kent Hovind's former property that was seized after his conviction,[28] and in June, the court ruled in favor of the government.[28] Then in May 2013, Hovind filed several lis pendens as notices of liens.[29] In October 2013, a federal judge found "the lis pendens were null and void ab initio",[30] and in 2014, a federal grand jury indicted Hovind for mail fraud and contempt of court in connection with filing the lis pendens.

Inside the Mind of a Creationist
A Critical Analysis of Kent Hovind's “Doctoral Dissertation”

Inside the Mind of a Creationist A Critical Analysis of Kent Hovind s Doctoral Dissertation Nathan Dickey - Academia.edu

Last edited:
Jeremiah........This is GOD

It angers me when you use my name to taunt other religions

AngryGod.jpg

T.gif
he following is a list of prominent (or once-prominent) creationists whose only doctoral degrees are either honorary or of suspicious origin. A degree is considered to be of suspicious origin if it was earned from a "degree mill" or an unlocatable institution. A degree mill is defined as any degree-granting body that is not accredited by a federally recognized accreditation body.

Suspicious Creationist Credentials

Jeremiah

Don't you realize these rants make you look like a hateful old bitch?

It doesn't impress Jesus

I cannot be concerned with what others think of me, RW. My heart is to see souls rescued from hell. (that people will be saved today - TODAY is the day of Salvation) False teachers / false cults are what is taking millions - even billions of people to hell! Today those cults are first Roman Catholicism, Communism and Islam (her children) and offshoots such as Mormonism, Jehovah's Witness cult, Christian Science and others.... Woe is me if I do not preach the Gospel, defend the faith and expose false teachers who are wolves in sheep's clothing, RW.

Listen. Jesus said that a servant is not above his master. He said if they hated him they are going to hate his servants. I understand why you hate me. It's fine because it won't deter me from praying for your eyes to be opened and your soul to be saved. You really do not understand that your eternal life is hanging in the balance right now, RW. You are in great danger of going to hell right now. I do pray for you. I prayed for you today.

Even as I pray that the Holy Spirit opens the eyes of all those who read this thread and that this truth sets the captives (of Satan) free today. In the name of Jesus Christ I believe God's Word to go forth on this board and perform the work it was sent forth to do. God's Word will not return back unto Him void. It will go forth and perform the work it was sent to do here. I believe for the works of Satan to be destroyed on this board. In Jesus Name.

Last edited:
Continuing with the history of Mormonism now - page 25 of The Enchanter:

Back in Independence, war broke out. There was killing and burning on both sides - and the Mormons lost.

Joseph Smith was put in jail, but later escaped. Meanwhile the Mormon refugees streamed out of Missouri, looking for somewhere to settle.

In 1839 they settled in Illinois and built a city called "Nauvoo." Guess who was Mayor, Treasurer, Registrar of Deeds and Prophet, Seer and Revelator? Of course! ...........Joseph Smith! ...But all that wasn't enough- Joseph was seriously thinking of becoming President of the United States!

Joseph wanted Congress to turn his city, "Nauvoo" into a state with himself as governor. He wanted his army of 4000 men to become U.S. troops under his command.

*NOTE When this was presented to one Senator to ask him - what did he think? He said, I think he's dangerous!

Being denied by Congress didn't even slow him down. He was determined to go onward and upward. Satan was giving him delusions of grandeur......Joseph was power mad. he secretly set up a "Council of 50." He told his male followers:

You men are now princes in the kingdom of God....and now I grant you a great honor!

What could it be?

Last edited:
Here it is!

On page 26 of the Enchanter the following picture is shown:

There stood Joseph Smith with a pillow and a crown resting on it - he stood in front of his followers and made this announcement:

You may now ordain me and crown me King of the Kingdom of God!

note*
Only Jesus Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords!* Joseph Smith was an insane antichrist, deceiving his people and sending them to hell!

footnote * See Revelation 17;14, 19;16

Last edited:
Still on page 26 of The Enchanter we read the following:

The ex - Mormon: 2 years ealier he got deeply involved in Masonry..(By now the scandal over Captain Morgan was old news.) And the lodges were coming back to life. This was a golden opportunity for Joseph. He built a brand new Masonic Lodge in Nauvoo. On the night it opened, Joseph became a First Degree Mason. The very next night he rose to the Sublime Degree!

Almost all the Mormon leadership got on the bandwagon. Within 6 months his lodge had more Masons than the rest of the state!
He quickly built 2 more lodges and did the unthinkable: he stole all the Masonic secrets and blended them into his temple rituals. Joseph Smith claimed that Masonry corrupted the rituals of Solomon and said he would teach his members how it was originally. The Masons went ballistic! Joseph Smith was about to destroy their secret occultic ceremonies!

Joseph's days were numbered.

Last edited:
Jeremiah

It doesn't impress Jesus

I cannot be concerned with what others think of me, RW. My heart is to see souls rescued from hell. (that people will be saved today - TODAY is the day of Salvation) False teachers / false cults are what is taking millions - even billions of people to hell! Today those cults are first Roman Catholicism, Communism and Islam (her children) and offshoots such as Mormonism, Jehovah's Witness cult, Christian Science and others.... Woe is me if I do not preach the Gospel, defend the faith and expose false teachers that are wolves in sheep's clothing, RW.

Listen. Jesus said that a servant is not above his master. He said if they hated him they are going to hate his servants. I understand why you hate me. It's fine because it won't deter me from praying for your eyes to be opened and your soul to be saved. You really do not understand that your eternal life is hanging in the balance right now, RW. You are in great danger of going to hell right now. I do pray for you. I prayed for you today.

Even as I pray that the Holy Spirit opens the eyes of all those who read this thread and that this truth sets the captives (of Satan) free today. In the name of Jesus Christ I believe God's Word to go forth on this board and perform the work it was sent forth to do. God's Word will not return back unto Him void. It will go forth and perform the work it was sent to do here. I believe for the works of Satan to be destroyed on this board. In Jesus Name.

Jeremiah ..........This is GOD

Those who anger me will dwell in HELL

Your hateful threads are angering me!

AngryGod.jpg

next we learn on page 27 of The Enchanter:

Joseph's right hand man was William Law, a "mister money bags" from Canada. He built "Nauvoo" with his own fortune. William had a beautiful daughter named Jane. Joseph had over 20 (wives) by this time- but he lusted after lovely Jane. He tried for 2 months to seduce her. She would have no part of it and told everything to her husband. That was the end of their friendship! Law demanded Joseph confess his terrible sin to the High Council. (Smith refused) Law became his arch enemy, He joined with others whose wives had been defiled * by this "Holy Prophet" and they began to publish a newspaper called The Nauvoo Expositor.
See Leviticus 18:20
This was the beginning of the end for this "wonderful man of God."

Scandal broke out! It was Joseph Smith against the men whose wives he had abused. ( He called those men "Apostates"). In an explosive sermon he bragged:

I'm the only man that has been able to keep a whole church together since the days of Adam! I boast that no man ever did as much as I, The followers of Jesus ran away from him....... But the Latter Day Saints never ran away from me.......yet! *

As he dazzled the people, The Nauvoo Expositor prepared to show Joseph the POWER OF THE PRESS!

Footnotes* History of the Church, Volume 6 page 408-409

Last edited:
Jeremiah

It doesn't impress Jesus

I cannot be concerned with what others think of me, RW. My heart is to see souls rescued from hell. (that people will be saved today - TODAY is the day of Salvation) False teachers / false cults are what is taking millions - even billions of people to hell! Today those cults are first Roman Catholicism, Communism and Islam (her children) and offshoots such as Mormonism, Jehovah's Witness cult, Christian Science and others.... Woe is me if I do not preach the Gospel, defend the faith and expose false teachers that are wolves in sheep's clothing, RW.

AngryGod.jpg

Looks like Jeri's christian god is going to roast her in hell!!

Matthew 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Jeremiah

It doesn't impress Jesus

AngryGod.jpg

Looks like Jeri's christian god is going to roast her in hell!!

Matthew 7:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

God does not like Jeri condemning his children

William Law's soft-spoken expose' caused a firestorm! Joseph sent his shock troops to destroy the press. When the dirty deed was done......the "Apostates" escaped, told other newspapers what Joseph Smith had done, and secured warrants for his arrest.

Joseph Smith knew his death was near. He chose Brigham Young to succeed him. He started to sneak out of town, but had nowhere left to run.

Finally, Joseph, Hyrum, and a few others surrendered and were taken to Carthage, Illinois. They wanted to kill him on the spot! No one had any sympathy for Joseph Smith or his brother.

The people hated and feared the rapid growth of this unscriptural religion.........its leader had become a dictator whose eyes were on the Presidency of the United States. Even the Masons despised him!

The Governor of Illinois met with Joseph in the Carthage Jail trying to avoid a civil war at all costs. He told Smith all charges can be dropped except the wrecking of the Nauvoo Expositor!

The Governor was determined to reason with the people of Nauvoo to put down their arms. Joseph wanted to go also, but the Governor left for Nauvoo without him. Then the people plotted out a plan - Quick! The Governor's gone! Get the visitors and guards outside ....and fix bayonets to your rifles! Then the guard ordered Smith to leave - he said, Get out while you can! Keep moving!

Last edited:
next we learn on page 27 of The Enchanter:

Joseph's right hand man was William Law, a "mister money bags" from Canada. He built "Nauvoo" with his own fortune. William had a beautiful daughter named Jane. Joseph had over 20 (wives) by this time- but he lusted after lovely Jane. He tried for 2 months to seduce her. She would have no part of it and told everything to her husband. That was the end of their friendship! Law demanded Joseph confess his terrible sin to the High Council. (Smith refused) Law became his arch enemy, He joined with others whose wives had been defiled * by this "Holy Prophet" and they began to publish a newspaper called The Nauvoo Expositor.
See Leviticus 18:20
This was the beginning of the end for this "wonderful man of God."

Scandal broke out! It was Joseph Smith against the men whose wives he had abused. ( He called those men "Apostates"). In an explosive sermon he bragged:

I'm the only man that has been able to keep a whole church together since the days of Adam! I boast that no man ever did such as I, The followers of Jesus ran away from him....... But the Latter Day Saints never ran away from me.......yet! *
As he dazzled the people, The Nauvoo Expositor prepared to show Joseph the POWER OF THE PRESS!

Footnotes* History of the Church, Volume 6 page 408-409

BabyJesusCry.jpg

Hyrum was the first to be shot. Joseph gave the Masonic Distress Cry for mercy! Oh Lord my God....is there no help for the widow's son?

It didn't work! He had betrayed Masonry and was marked for death. Joseph jumped from the the window. But the order was given to kill him before he fell to the ground. Joseph Smith died in his sins and would someday be judged by the Lord Jesus Christ who he had rejected!

This was not the end of Mormonism. Brigham Young became their new leader. Fearing the angry mobs...... they agreed to leave. They settled in Utah. Brigham Young began adding even more strange doctrines to their unbiblical beliefs. Do they still believe them today?

On page 30 we will see a conversation unfold between the Christian and the ex- Mormon he helped.

Christian man: David, when I see Mormonism on TV they come across as beautiful people, wholesome, family loving and deeply religious.

David the ex - Mormon: Oh yes. Their religion is a sick game and the poor Mormons are victims.

Note* The Mormon Church is not Christian! NOT According to God's Word!

The ex-Mormon man continues: Brigham Young became the new prophet......and became a close friend to a powerful Jesuit priest.... Pierre Jean de Smet, who gave him council and advice.

Christian man responds: And that ties Rome to Mormonism. So it does appear Dr. Alberto Rivera was right again!

Ex-Mormon man: Yes, I also think Avard, who created their death squad* looks suspiciously like a Jesuit plant.
footnote * the Danites
** Dr. Alberto Rivera, former Jesuit Priest. See "Alberto" page 18 and also "The Force" page 25 published by Jack Chick Publications.

In the Vatican the "Pope" is supposed to be Jesus Christ on earth....... In Mormonism, "the Prophet" speaks for God.......on all things!
*See Fourteen Fundamentals in Following the Prophet by Ezra Taft Benson

Every time a new prophet comes to power....his words supercede anything spoken or written before him........ This includes the Words of God in the Bible.

This means that Mormonism is constantly changing. Once they are pinned down, they immediately slip out of it by getting a new revelation.

On page 31 of The Enchanter we see a comparison given after this question is posed by the Christian to the Ex - Mormon:

Christian man: You told us that Mormonism is always changing .... So what teachings haven't changed?

Ex- Mormon (who converted to Christianity): Let me give you just four.

MORMON TEACHING:

*There are many Gods
Pearl of Great Price, Abraham 4-5
Journal of Discourses, Volume 6, page 4

THE WORD OF GOD - KING JAMES BIBLE
*There is one God
Isaiah 45:6, 18; Isaiah 45:21, 46:9

MORMON TEACHING

* God is always changing
* As man is, God once was, as God is man may be.
Apostle James E. Talmage, The Articles of faith (1967) page 430
Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses Volume 7, page 333
Apostle Orson Pratt, The Seer, page 23

* God never changes
"For I am the LORD, I change not."
Malachi 3:6

"I am the first, and the last; and beside Me there is no God."
Isaiah 44:6

MORMON TEACHING

*SALVATION BY WORKS
*By obedience of the laws and ordinances of the Gospel"
3rd Article of Faith.

*Salvation by Grace

"For by grace ye are saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast."
Ephesians 2:8 - 9

MORMON TEACHING

*Another gospel - delivered by an angel (Moroni)
Their Book of Mormon even calls itself "Another Testament of Jesus Christ!"

* NO OTHER GOSPEL
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."
Galatians 1:8

MORMON TEACHING

There are crimes that the blood of Jesus can't wash away.....So man's blood has to be shed for them.
Murder, marriage to an African, adultery, homosexuality or leaving the Mormon Church..... We can ONLY save them by cutting their throats!
* Footnotes
*For more information on personal blood atonement see Jerold and Sandra Tanner, The Changing World of Mormonism (1980) Pages 493- 501

THIS IS THE TRUE GOSPEL

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

Jesus shed His precious blood (God's Blood) for our sins. He died, was buried and rose again.

.....the blood of Christ.....cleanseth us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

If you believe the gospel as found in God's words and make Jesus Christ your Lord and personal Saviour, you will be saved! Any other way will put you in hell.

The saved will hear these words:

Well done, thou good and faithful servant.......enter into the joy of the Lord.*

* Matthew 25:23

But the lost will hear Jesus say:

Depart
from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire......prepared for the devil and his angels! **

**Matthew 25:41

But the Mormon leadership tells their followers it will go like this:

Every Mormon who dies, must stand before Joseph Smith Jr., "The Prophet of God," and get his consent and passport... before being allowed to enter the Celestial Kingdom of God. He holds the keys to rule the spirit world as God does in Heaven. *

They believe after death a good Mormon can become a "god" on his own planet with an untold number of "goddess wives." He will father millions of spirit babies which will go down to earth and be born into earthly families.

Don't be fooled! Mormonism is eternal death.

Jesus Christ is eternal life.
John 17:3

Gods Word says:

"Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you."
2 Corinthians 6:17

footnotes * See N.B. Lundwall "The Vision," quoting Brigham Young - Journal of Discourses, Volume 7, page 289

In this study we examine the history of how the Mormon faith was founded and who Joseph Smith was. This is a study based on historical evidence written by various authors and will also quote Mormon books and teachings to expose the truth about Joseph Smith. It is from the book, entitled The Enchanter published by Jack Chick Publications.

The Mormon people are wonderful people and this study is not being used to insult any Mormon readers. It is being done in an effort to educate others as to the roots of Mormonism and to bring light to the subject - revealing the truth. It is the truth that sets men free.

D. Michael Quinn wrote a book in 1998 entitled Early Mormonism & the magic world. Documentation on pages 9-32 of Jack Chick's book (The Enchanter) on the Mormon faith uses this material as part of confirmation of the occult history of Joseph Smith, Jr.'s family roots. Beginning on page 9 of the Enchanter we learn the following:

Joseph Smith Jr. was born in Vermont on December 23, 1805. His family was deeply involved in witchcraft and magic. His dad, Joseph Sr., was a strong Mason and a part-time farmer who ran a cake and beer shop. Times were hard. Many of his neighbors had "seer stones." They believed these stones were magical. They looked through these stones to find buried treasure. Young Joseph was very good at it. People believed he had special gifts.

Witchcraft books of the day taught that buried treasures were guarded by spirit beings who had to be appeased in a specific way. Only a ceremonial dagger could be used to make magic circles. And a special talisman was needed for conjuring (raising up) the spirit.* All of this was vital.

Occultic symbols were on his dagger. Joseph always wore his silver Jupiter talisman for protection. A blood offering was required, by cutting the throats of black dogs or black sheep. Out of this strange family arose the 'shining star' that Satan needed to create "Mormonism".

* For more information, see Early Mormonism & Magic World by D. Michael Quinn(1998) Documentation for pages 9-32 can be found at: The Enchanter - by Jack T. Chick

Yeah....Joseph Smith sucked....

Only Mormon left in politics I know of is Dingy Harry.

In this study we examine the history of how the Mormon faith was founded and who Joseph Smith was. This is a study based on historical evidence written by various authors and will also quote Mormon books and teachings to expose the truth about Joseph Smith. It is from the book, entitled The Enchanter published by Jack Chick Publications.

The Mormon people are wonderful people and this study is not being used to insult any Mormon readers. It is being done in an effort to educate others as to the roots of Mormonism and to bring light to the subject - revealing the truth. It is the truth that sets men free.

D. Michael Quinn wrote a book in 1998 entitled Early Mormonism & the magic world. Documentation on pages 9-32 of Jack Chick's book (The Enchanter) on the Mormon faith uses this material as part of confirmation of the occult history of Joseph Smith, Jr.'s family roots. Beginning on page 9 of the Enchanter we learn the following:

Joseph Smith Jr. was born in Vermont on December 23, 1805. His family was deeply involved in witchcraft and magic. His dad, Joseph Sr., was a strong Mason and a part-time farmer who ran a cake and beer shop. Times were hard. Many of his neighbors had "seer stones." They believed these stones were magical. They looked through these stones to find buried treasure. Young Joseph was very good at it. People believed he had special gifts.

Witchcraft books of the day taught that buried treasures were guarded by spirit beings who had to be appeased in a specific way. Only a ceremonial dagger could be used to make magic circles. And a special talisman was needed for conjuring (raising up) the spirit.* All of this was vital.

Occultic symbols were on his dagger. Joseph always wore his silver Jupiter talisman for protection. A blood offering was required, by cutting the throats of black dogs or black sheep. Out of this strange family arose the 'shining star' that Satan needed to create "Mormonism".

* For more information, see Early Mormonism & Magic World by D. Michael Quinn(1998) Documentation for pages 9-32 can be found at: The Enchanter - by Jack T. Chick

Yeah....Joseph Smith sucked....

Only Mormon left in politics I know of is Dingy Harry.
Your ignorance is showing!! Again!

Rebublican Senator Orrin Hatch

and

17 Mormons will serve in next Congress

Forum List

Back