Stormy Lawyer Fires Warning Shot With Claim of DVD Proof of Affair

The leftist lying press is booking this whore wherever and whenever they can. It's "what everybody's been waiting for" according to a 60 Minutes promo during the NCAA tournament. This is the leftist traitor media doing what it does to trash a sitting republican president.

:lmao:

It's not the media's fault.

Trump can't keep his pants zipped.
Or his mouth

The leftist lying press is booking this whore wherever and whenever they can. It's "what everybody's been waiting for" according to a 60 Minutes promo during the NCAA tournament. This is the leftist traitor media doing what it does to trash a sitting republican president.

In fact, most of his "indiscretions" were completely accidental and not at all his fault. All he did was pay someone to help him zip his pants. He can't reach himself, so he needs help. But when these women get there, they just start kissing. They can't help themselves.

What does it say when she made a DVD of the affair?

Respect for the law, of course. Paying someone to have sex with you is illegal prostitution. Paying someone to make an adult video with you is protected by the first amendment.
Except Stormy has NEVER claimed he paid her for sex you fucking MORON!
So Trump would "pay Stormy to make a video of them having sex??????
So Trump could 'sell' the video and MAKE MONEY!!!!!!!????????????
That's right Trump needed the money.
You need mental help.

In fact, most of his "indiscretions" were completely accidental and not at all his fault. All he did was pay someone to help him zip his pants. He can't reach himself, so he needs help. But when these women get there, they just start kissing. They can't help themselves.
These whores would fuck a donkey for twenty bucks and let someone videotape it for another five.

This is all aimed at Melania, trying to isolate the President and drive him mad....oops....ain't working.

1749985693001_5756492550001_5756488481001-vs.jpg

Except Stormy has NEVER claimed he paid her for sex you fucking MORON!

In fact, Donald was ready to shell out big bucks for a threesome that night with a friend named Alana. But Alana never showed and Donald saved some money.

So Trump could 'sell' the video and MAKE MONEY!!!!!!!????????????

Who said he was going to sell it?

Hmmm, if she recorded it without his knowledge that sets her up for a long prison sentence. But if he was amenable, who cares. I find it amusing that the tards who could care less about clintons rapes and attacks on women are suddenly all concerned about trump and his CONSENSUAL dalliances. These people are pretty fucked up.
I’m sure you’d say the same if a tape of Clinton surfaced at the time; or if the right loons’ conspiracy theory about Obama being gay was proven true with a sex tape.

You mean Obama is gay because Michelle is really a MAN? :laugh:

Is This Final Proof Michelle Obama Is A Man?

Stormy Daniels' lawyer fires 'warning shot' with mysterious DVD he says 'contains evidence'

“That DVD,” Avenatti said to CNN on Friday, “contains evidence substantiating the relationship. And the tweet is a warning shot. I want to be really clear about this. It is a warning shot. And it’s a warning shot to Michael Cohen and anyone else associated with President Trump that they’d better be very, very careful after Sunday night relating to what they say about my client and what spin or lies they attempt to tell the American people.”

Oh shit :rofl:
Who gives a fuck? Well besides jealous losers?

Clinton assaulted women. There is no equivalence. Broads assaulted The Donald. Total opposite situation.

But let's be honest the left is disparate to see as Adam Schiff calls "naked Trump." :p

You’ve missed a fair amount of news, it seems.

These Are the Women Who Have Accused President Trump of Sexual Misconduct

Further, are you actually oblivious to the fact that grabbing a woman’s crotch without her explicit consent is assault?

The one over arching similarity between all of these accounts is there are witnesses AT THE TIME OF THE ALLEGATIONS, who say nothing happened. I do believe he went backstage during the pageants, and that is wrong, but no one has claimed he did anything while passing through.

I do find the outrage over this a little ridiculous based on how desperately the SJW's fought to let women reporters into the mens locker rooms after professional sporting events, knowing the men would be naked.

Hmmm, if she recorded it without his knowledge that sets her up for a long prison sentence. But if he was amenable, who cares. I find it amusing that the tards who could care less about clintons rapes and attacks on women are suddenly all concerned about trump and his CONSENSUAL dalliances. These people are pretty fucked up.
I’m sure you’d say the same if a tape of Clinton surfaced at the time; or if the right loons’ conspiracy theory about Obama being gay was proven true with a sex tape.

you voted for a pro russian president ,,,,,,,,,live with it

YOU voted for a PRO ILLEGAL, Muslim, & black President! I did NOT vote for a pro Russian President because President Trump is an AMERICAN not a Russian! I know NOTHING about Russia & don't even know Russian!

You liberals are so PATHETIC that you think EVERYONE in America MUST agree with you or they're pro Russian! It only shows how PATHETIC & DELUSIONAL you crackpot liberals really are!!

YOU voted for a PRO ILLEGAL, Muslim, & black President! I did NOT vote for a pro Russian President because President Trump is an AMERICAN not a Russian! I know NOTHING about Russia & don't even know Russian!

You liberals are so PATHETIC that you think EVERYONE in America MUST agree with you or they're pro Russian! It only shows how PATHETIC & DELUSIONAL you crackpot liberals really are!!
if the man you idolize is pro russia is it so hard to imagine ,so long a stretch, to believe you believe as he does?

Stormy Daniels' lawyer fires 'warning shot' with mysterious DVD he says 'contains evidence'

“That DVD,” Avenatti said to CNN on Friday, “contains evidence substantiating the relationship. And the tweet is a warning shot. I want to be really clear about this. It is a warning shot. And it’s a warning shot to Michael Cohen and anyone else associated with President Trump that they’d better be very, very careful after Sunday night relating to what they say about my client and what spin or lies they attempt to tell the American people.”

Who gives a fuck? Well besides jealous losers?
What’s there to be jealous about? She’s not even attractive.

What does it say when she made a DVD of the affair?

What a sick, twisted broad. Absolutely desperate and of the lowest class. She will get paid and get her 15 minutes, but she sold her soul for this.
It says she knew the sick twisted trump
would lie like he does about everyone. That’s what you do when you’re dealing with a lowlife like him.

And if she didn’t have photographic proof trump
Scum would be calling her a liar like they did the women abused by Roy Moore when they were children

I did not care when it was Bill and I do not care now. People cheet that is just the way it is, there are plenty of legitimate gripes out there. WHo is fucking who does not matter to me much!

At least libs are finally finding their morality.

If Trump lies to a grand jury about jizzing all over this woman, would Libs support impeachment?

It is amazing, they've found morality, they now hate Russia(who created them), and they are now deficit hawks. Seeing all that light at once might leave a mark.

Forum List

Back