Stormy Lawyer Fires Warning Shot With Claim of DVD Proof of Affair

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Stormy Daniels' lawyer fires 'warning shot' with mysterious DVD he says 'contains evidence'

“That DVD,” Avenatti said to CNN on Friday, “contains evidence substantiating the relationship. And the tweet is a warning shot. I want to be really clear about this. It is a warning shot. And it’s a warning shot to Michael Cohen and anyone else associated with President Trump that they’d better be very, very careful after Sunday night relating to what they say about my client and what spin or lies they attempt to tell the American people.”

Oh shit :rofl:

What does it say when she made a DVD of the affair?

What a sick, twisted broad. Absolutely desperate and of the lowest class. She will get paid and get her 15 minutes, but she sold her soul for this.

Hmmm, if she recorded it without his knowledge that sets her up for a long prison sentence. But if he was amenable, who cares. I find it amusing that the tards who could care less about clintons rapes and attacks on women are suddenly all concerned about trump and his CONSENSUAL dalliances. These people are pretty fucked up.

• Banned

What a sick, twisted broad. Absolutely desperate and of the lowest class. She will get paid and get her 15 minutes, but she sold her soul for this.
You’ll be stroking to it.

Tissue?

At least libs are finally finding their morality.

If Trump lies to a grand jury about jizzing all over this woman, would Libs support impeachment?

Trump’s reckless sexual misconduct actually poses a greater risk than what might come of the Russia investigations.

“The thickening legal morass around the President involving the three sex-related lawsuits threatens to deepen his legal exposure and add to the incessant chaos that whirls around the White House. While it is unclear whether the various suits have merit, if they are allowed to go forward they could eventually force the President to provide depositions. Given his demonstrated tendency not to always tell the truth he would potentially risk perjuring himself under oath, thereby taking a case from the civil to the criminal realm.

And, legal experts say, the answers to questions raised in a deposition could open fresh avenues for legal inquiry and potential vulnerabilities for Trump.”

Interview on alleged affair tests Trump's vow of silence - CNNPolitics

Hmmm, if she recorded it without his knowledge that sets her up for a long prison sentence. But if he was amenable, who cares. I find it amusing that the tards who could care less about clintons rapes and attacks on women are suddenly all concerned about trump and his CONSENSUAL dalliances. These people are pretty fucked up.
I’m sure you’d say the same if a tape of Clinton surfaced at the time; or if the right loons’ conspiracy theory about Obama being gay was proven true with a sex tape.

You know...this is so much DEJA VOUS....

Just like with Clinton.

And just like with Clinton I don't place extra-marital affairs HIGH on my list of concerns for political leaders - if it's consenting adults then it's a problem for the family not the public to deal with. :dunno:

I just hope we aren't going to waste millions of taxpayer dollars on another blue dress.

Just like with Clinton.

And just like with Clinton I don't place extra-marital affairs HIGH on my list of concerns for political leaders - if it's consenting adults then it's a problem for the family not the public to deal with. :dunno:

I just hope we aren't going to waste millions of taxpayer dollars on another blue dress.

I know, I hope Trump doesn’t lie about it like clinton

Just like with Clinton.

I know, I hope Trump doesn’t lie about it like clinton

He already has. Who cares....?

The leftist lying press is booking this whore wherever and whenever they can. It's "what everybody's been waiting for" according to a 60 Minutes promo during the NCAA tournament. This is the leftist traitor media doing what it does to trash a sitting republican president.

The leftist lying press is booking this whore wherever and whenever they can. It's "what everybody's been waiting for" according to a 60 Minutes promo during the NCAA tournament. This is the leftist traitor media doing what it does to trash a sitting republican president.

:lmao:

It's not the media's fault.

Trump can't keep his pants zipped.

That's her job. The orange met his match LOL

Forum List

Back