Stormy Daniels sues Trump

Once again what a man!!!....every girl he has ever had a picture taken with....claims he had sex with her.

so he got NDA's from them because he didn't?
.No because he's a billionaire who is subjected to blackmail at every turn. Do we have a case where Trump is now attempted to be blackmailed by the use of individuals who may be possibly working for other nefarious character's who may want Trump to fail as President ??

Are the Demon-crats/deep state professional thugs good at blackmailing government officials or getting others to work for them in hopes to destroy a person because they know he (in this case the POTUS) won't in any other way work for them as they want him to, and therefore he is shutting them out of the loop due to their ways in which he knows about ??

By the way I thought blackmail, and especially the blackmailing of a U.S. President was illegal ?????????

Is Trump in the process of being blackmailed by the very people who claimed Putin was the biggest threat of our POTUS being blackmailed ????

No because he's a billionaire who is subjected to blackmail at every turn
Oh my, a moment of clarity by a trumpkin! So, hold onto that thought for second, and consider a few ideas:

1) Donald was in financial ruin, and was saved by an influx of cash from Russia.

2) That "billionaire" (spoiler: he ain't) is only a "billionaire" because of Russian cash

Now... hmm... I wonder who would best be in a position to blackmail truimp?

No because he's a billionaire who is subjected to blackmail at every turn
Oh my, a moment of clarity by a trumpkin! So, hold onto that thought for second, and consider a few ideas:

1) Donald was in financial ruin, and was saved by an influx of cash from Russia.

2) That "billionaire" (spoiler: he ain't) is only a "billionaire" because of Russian cash

Now... hmm... I wonder who would best be in a position to blackmail truimp?
Got something to add or you don't ?

Got something to add or you don't ?
I pretty clearly added to your point about billionaires and blackmail. Throw your little hissy fit, fine by me. We don't see THAT every 5 minutes or so... wait, yes we do....
Now tell the forum exactly what it is that you personally fear about Trump ?? How is Trump ruining your life, that you join up with the other crazies to battle the President ??? What has Trump done to you personally ???? Beat Hillary out for whom you may have been viewing as a goddess that was gonna set you free some how ??

What did Trump do that is worse than Bill Clinton or others (who came before him did), while President ??

Stormy Daniels deserves justice. So do all the other umpteen Trump accusers.

Justice? For what? Seriously, what damage is she claiming?

She wants Trump to admit the affair and allow her freedom to tell her story. It will be explained on 60 Minutes on Sunday, March 25, 2018.

IOW, she wants out of an agreement she signed and for which she received payment. In the real world, she's not seeking justice, she's looking for a payday.

you might want to find out if the court thinks it's enforceable.

not every "agreement" is enforceable.

but just for a start, who did she sign the agreement with? why was she barred by the agreement from talking about Donald, but he could say whatever he wanted about her?

that doesn't sound like a normal agreement.

and was she threatened to sign it? that would void it automatically.

why do you feel the need to defend the disgusting sexual predator?

1. I don't know who was the other party on the agreement, and really don't care.
2. I don't know what the agreement says about who can say what, but what is Trump saying about her?
3. Of course it's good if she signed under duress, but I have heard no one name that argument, so I'm going to ignore it.
4. As for defending Bill Clinton, I'm not.

If Trump is proven to have harmed a woman, put him on trial.

Stormy passed a lie-detector (polygraph) test. What about Trump?

DY0U0cWX0AElFDV.jpg
What about him? Thus far, I've heard precisely zero about any illegal actions on his part. So what's to use a lie detector for?

so it has to be illegal for an agreement to be voided?

btw, you HAVE heard about an illegal action on his part.... campaign finance violations for accepting an in kind contribution and not reporting it.

oops.

Where is that proven? Are you sure you're not taking a possible opinion as fact?

Now tell the forum exactly what it is that you personally fear about Trump ??
Easy! A more dangerous and unstable country and world in general for my children and grandchildren. I tthink he is unstable and incompetent, and he has normalized stupidity and willful ignorance.

Why do you ask?

Now tell the forum exactly what it is that you personally fear about Trump ??
Easy! A more dangerous and unstable country and world in general for my children and grandchildren. I tthink he is unstable and incompetent, and he has normalized stupidity and willful ignorance.

Why do you ask?

Yes, he has certainly "normalized stupidity and willful ignorance" - but mostly with the dumbest among us.

Just pointing out obvious double-standards here
You dodnt point out any double standard, you goofball. You literally presented an example of the media focusing on ciberage of clinton's infidelity...you know, exactly the thing you are whining that they did not do....
Not only do you have a problem with spelling but you can't spot irony even when someone rubs it in your face.

Not only do you have a problem with spelling but you can't spot irony even when someone rubs it in your face.

The difference between moderate republican irony, and conservative republican philosophy, is the punctuation.

Forum List

Back