Stories That Never Make Or Are Slow To Be Reported By 'reliable' News Outlets

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
Here's one I picked up off a website that has a right wing viewpoint.
Minnesota poised to grant new rules for transgender students on sports teams
Now, my issue is not with the Minnesota policy( I oppose it as I believe the 'transgender issue to be a psychological ailment) but with the fact that not one single main stream news source has picked up the story.
It is based on that factor that I am likely to call bullshit on this and other stories like it.
I refuse to be suckered into this alarmist nonsense from either side of the aisle. Most of it is tin foil hat wearing conspiracy tripe.
Now, if Minnesota goes down this road, the lawsuits will fly.
The first female athlete that gets injured by one of these boys that decided one day he wants to be a girl but is biologically a male, will open a gigantic can of worms.

That's not news because there's no action. Being "poised for" something isn't doing anything. What you have there is filler. That's prolly why nobody wants to run it.

Hey republicans here's some info for you:

News: X happened today

Not news: X is about to happen any minute now because Obama

Lordy lordy.

Here we go again with "scared to see a pee pee" crowd.

And, IF it happens, it will Obama's fault, right?

California teens kill 600 chickens with golf clubs. It depends on news sources to determine what news is important enough.

That's not news because there's no action. Being "poised for" something isn't doing anything. What you have there is filler. That's prolly why nobody wants to run it.
You're missing the point.
The issue of this thread is ( notwithstanding my commentary on the subject) is the fact that no major news organization has picked up on this story.
To me that means it may be a fabrication or rumor.
Please respond to THAT

Lordy lordy.

Here we go again with "scared to see a pee pee" crowd.

And, IF it happens, it will Obama's fault, right?
Another one who is missing the point..
However, since you opened the door...
Here's the deal...If you have an "X" and "Y", you're a guy..
One does not get to pick which one they want to be..
Girls go to the bathroom and change clothes with girls and boys with boys....Period..
I don't give a shit who or what someone feels like they want to be. Everyone "IS"...
If these gender estranged individuals want to identify with the opposite sex, let them take the hormones and go through the surgery. Once the process is through, then and only then can they be the gender which they choose.
There are no shortcuts. A male cannot decide "I will keep my anatomy and my biology but I want to be one the girls".. No...One cannot one day put on a bra and panties and have it both ways.

You're missing the point.
The issue of this thread is ( notwithstanding my commentary on the subject) is the fact that no major news organization has picked up on this story.
To me that means it may be a fabrication or rumor.
Please respond to THAT

Guess I need to run it slower....

This

is

not

a

"story".

Forum List

Back