Stopping the Cartels

Miss lyberlyer is just another obozo addict who :suck: on his lower member and regurgitates that scum all over these pages, eeeew ! the stench is overwhelming. :lmao:

This just seems like she's (OP) is trying to justify violence in the cartels. Who cares if the people involved are from Aztec decent??

Apparently you do, as you prove here:
And on top of that, not all people in drug cartels are from Latin and/or Aztec decent so OP's argument is moot.

But what you didn't prove was that your statement is true, so I'll give you the opportunity to do so now. I mean, I know it's false, but I'll at least give you the opportunity to realize it on your own.

We live in a society where murders are illegal. There's a huge difference between a society that accepts "human sacrifice" and a society that doesn't accept murder or killing of any sort.

We have forced that society upon the murder cartels. Texas, California, Arizona, New Mexico--those were all part of regular Mexico at one point, and could have had legalized murder today if not for the bigotry of white America.

In court, if someone says "well, my ancestors did it", it will not hold up.

Sure it will. It's call precedent, bigot. Look up the term, it's what an enormous portion of all court decisions today are based on.

Plus, she can't even spell.

It is you who cannot spell, systyr. You have lost your way as a strong, independent womyn, and have surrendered yoursylf to the slavery of the patriarchy. Come, and I will teach you to free yourself from their cis-gendered bigotry.

FIGHTING LIBERAL VALUES

Tell me, Wyldmyn, what do you have against values? Are you jealous of myne, because you have absolutely none of your own?

I am the Batmyn to your Joker. Without me, your lyfe has no meaning, because you have dedicated it to fyghtyng me. Without you, I can go back to my day job, which is being awesome.

A lot of you backwards, bigoted conservatards make the mistake of assuming that our problem is with drug cartels who commit murder. Nothing could be further from the truth.
I thought you were going to quit drugs.

Anyone who doesn't believe that drug cartels murder folks MUST be on drugs (or mentally challenged).

So this from one that voted for Obama twice and can not condemn him for his illegal wars.

Yep.

Are you jealous of my loyalty to our duly-elected presidente, and of the complete lack of infighting among Democrats? It really sounds like you are.

A lot of you backwards, bigoted conservatards make the mistake of assuming that our problem is with drug cartels who commit murder. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Anyone who doesn't believe that drug cartels murder folks MUST be on drugs (or mentally challenged).

Someone certainly didn't read the thread. Anyone who thinks that drug cartels are the problem here is a bigot. We need tolerance and understanding to come to the conclusion that murder cartels are the issue.

This absolutely demands a bump.

Sorry, conservatards, but I'm not about to let your lies about the border crisis go unchecked. We have to acknowledge that the issue is murder cartels, not drug cartels, if we can hope to ever have peace at our southern border.

I'm convinced that you are a professional (paid) lunatic.

That's my thought, no one is that stupid, on purpose.

"durr, u hav difrint opinion tahn me, ur dum lol"

This is what conservatards ACTUALLY believe.

So this from one that voted for Obama twice and can not condemn him for his illegal wars.

Yep.

Are you jealous of my loyalty to our duly-elected presidente, and of the complete lack of infighting among Democrats? It really sounds like you are.

Jesus fuck. Are you still here? Take a nap, Nancy.

Here's a bitch-slap to send you off to bye-bye land...

:slap:

More evidence that liberals will blame just about anything on racism. Funny that they are the ones who notice race more than anyone. It's the number one thing they notice about people.

They are changing the language a little. Instead of crying racism, they now want all whites to feel guilty for being born white. Now all bases are covered. Even though people aren't racist, they are still guilty of being white, so owe the world for the privilege. Only a racist would say it's a privilege to be born a certain color. No more talk of being created equal. No, now you're created better if you're white, according to liberals. The correct way to go about it would be to acknowledge that no race is superior and all that matters is the person, but liberals don't see it that way. They think other races believe that whites are better and want whites to pay for having that advantage. It's getting crazier by the day.

The left is desperately trying to keep the race wars going because they are irrelevant unless they have some crisis or perceived wrong to right. If they were to admit that minorities have the same chances as everyone else, liberals would curl up and die because they would lose control over the people they claim to "help." Liberals don't believe people can survive without big brother government.

The only truly privileged are the politicians and the wealthy people in bed with them. It's not about race. It's about power hungry politicians who have a need to control people. You can't control confident people. You have to break them and then program them to think they are helpless.

Liberals say minorities can even get IDs. They really think they are that damn ignorant. There is racism, as there always was and always will be. It's just hidden behind pretty sounding policies, like affirmative action.

Sorry, conservatards, but I'm not about to let your lies about the border crisis go unchecked. We have to acknowledge that the issue is murder cartels, not drug cartels, if we can hope to ever have peace at our southern border.

No. I am convinced now that LybrylMydia is actually a fat frat boy at Auburn amusing his frat buddies by doing an impression of an angry lesbian on this board.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice_in_Aztec_culture

Human sacrifice: Dozens of Incas killed in ritual found in Peru - Telegraph

Mexico Drug Cartel Carnage Photos | Public Intelligence
Cartel hitman testifies to 800 murders, daily quotas at kingpin's trial | Fox News

As you can see, the descendants of the Aztecs, Maya, and other Latin-American civilizations are merely reviving the ancient practices of their ancestors.

Therefore, it is entirely reasonable to assume that we actually have are not drug cartels who murder pyyple, but rather murder cartels who sell criminalized drugs in order to fund their illegal hobby. Murder wouldn't be so expensive--having to buy a victim through the humyn slave trade, arranging for a hunting zone, getting an unregistered gun from an illegal dealer who obtained the untraceable weapon from Fast & Furious which cost even more money on the American side, etc.--if it were legal.

I'm not proposing that we legalize ALL murder, just the ritualized version of it that these poor Latin-Americans have been denied from practicing legally for years.

Think about it, conservatards. With ritual murderers no longer having to conduct their business on the back alleys of society, they won't have to sell cocaine, heroin, and other drugs in the U.S. to make money, and since they're not selling those drugs to rich foreigners, they will no longer need tunnels running beneath the U.S.-Mexico border. Thus, we solve both the national security issue AND the drug trafficking issue at the same time, simply by tackling the root of the issue here--freedom of religion for oppressed minorities.

While I am against the very existence of any religion, the undeniable fact remains that these murder cartels WILL continue to gum up the works at the border if white America continues to oppress them. The only thing we can do is check our white privilege and allow these poor minorities to finally openly explore their roots of humyn sacrifice.

WOW You absolutely nailed it. Have you told Obama yet ?

Not yet, but I will at the next fundraiser and/or rally of hys that I attend.

Perhaps I should distribute this marvelous good news via a petition on the White House website.

LOL distribute away. You will never be meeting Obammy much less telling him anything.

Human sacrifice was a religious practice characteristic of pre-Columbian Aztec civilization, as well as of other Mesoamerican civilizations like the Maya and the Zapotec.

Archaeologists in Peru have discovered the remains of nearly three dozen people sacrificed some 600 years ago by the Incan civilisation.

Cartel hitman testifies to 800 murders, daily quotas at kingpin's trial | Fox News
Cartel hitman testifies to 800 murders, daily quotas at kingpin's trial

Jesus Ernesto Chavez Castillo, a star witness in the murder trial of Arturo Gallegos Castrellon, told jurors in an El Paso federal courtroom how the Barrio Azteca Gang Catrellon grew from a Texas jail gang into contract killers for the notorious Juarez cartel.

Thousands of murders committed by the gang over a four-year period helped Juarez earn the dubious title of "Murder Capital of the World."

As you can see, the descendants of the Aztecs, Maya, and other Latin-American civilizations are merely reviving the ancient practices of their ancestors.

Therefore, it is entirely reasonable to assume that we actually have are not drug cartels who murder pyyple, but rather murder cartels who sell criminalized drugs in order to fund their illegal hobby. Murder wouldn't be so expensive--having to buy a victim through the humyn slave trade, arranging for a hunting zone, getting an unregistered gun from an illegal dealer who obtained the untraceable weapon from Fast & Furious which cost even more money on the American side, etc.--if it were legal.

I'm not proposing that we legalize ALL murder, just the ritualized version of it that these poor Latin-Americans have been denied from practicing legally for years.

Think about it, conservatards. With ritual murderers no longer having to conduct their business on the back alleys of society, they won't have to sell cocaine, heroin, and other drugs in the U.S. to make money, and since they're not selling those drugs to rich foreigners, they will no longer need tunnels running beneath the U.S.-Mexico border. Thus, we solve both the national security issue AND the drug trafficking issue at the same time, simply by tackling the root of the issue here--freedom of religion for oppressed minorities.

While I am against the very existence of any religion, the undeniable fact remains that these murder cartels WILL continue to gum up the works at the border if white America continues to oppress them. The only thing we can do is check our white privilege and allow these poor minorities to finally openly explore their roots of humyn sacrifice.

Ok, I now have no doubt, that you are a far right wing conservative, posing as a far left wing lunatic, who pretends to hate those same conservative values that you believe in.

That's a job well done. Now please for the sake of all those people that you actually have to deal with personally. Walk, don't drive, to the nearest police station, inform them that you have a mental problem, and no longer know who you are, and request that they incarcerate you in a padded rubber room, as you consider yourself a danger to yourself and others around you.

I know I can count on you to do this, and everyone on here thanks you for your service to the American people and to the office of the President of the United States of America. Good luck and God speed.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Wow, what a stupid plant.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Amazing how the far left will pull these words out, yet continue to show that they are just words to them and have no concept of their meaning.

Then again the far left wants to throw out the old documents like the Constitution solely because they do not understand them.

Why not get Obama on the phone and tell him to send drones down there and add to his list of illegal wars. I am sure he won't mind.

Last edited:

Defending murderous drug cartels...Claiming they are oppressed minorities....Wow. Just wow
You are one dumb individual...And a racist.
I'm gonna work on getting you kicked out of here.
Better not trip.
That will be all.

Plain English translation: "I can't refute anything you said but I refuse to accept it, so I'll try to silence your free speech with my bigotry." Not working, conservatard. Try posting some meaningful commentary on the thread's actual topic. Hint: "ur dum" is not meaningful commentary.

that kind of sounds like you over in the other thread in your pathetic reply to what i said about your bigotry.....

Franco?.....maybe this is his girl friend Francis.....

Someone certainly didn't read the thread. Anyone who thinks that drug cartels are the problem here is a bigot. We need tolerance and understanding to come to the conclusion that murder cartels are the issue.

yep its Franco's girl friend....with a touch of TM's.....and a squirt of Shootspeaders....

As absurd as this topic is, and it is really absurd, there will come a day when we will have to face the sobering truth of whether we will be a Christian theocracy or recognize other cultures and religions that permit ritual murder.

Amazing how the far left will pull these words out, yet continue to show that they are just words to them and have no concept of their meaning.

Then again the far left wants to throw out the old documents like the Constitution solely because they do not understand them.

Why not get Obama on the phone and tell him to send drones down their and add to his list of illegal wars. I am sure he won't mind.

Ridiculous, rabid righty. The right to life and liberty are paramount in our society.

Could stop, or greatly marginalize drug cartels overnight legalizing all illicit drugs, prostitution, and gambling. Wthout those 3 cash cows cartels have precious little to offer.

So long as the US bans guilty pleasures and vices people have wanted for thousands of years, someone's gonna get rich and powerful providing it.

Forum List

Back