The Arizona Rancher trial is about sending a message to the Drug Cartels "DON'T WORRY WE HAVE YOUR BACK!"

There is no law at the border, it has reverted to circa 1850. But I'm sure our corrupt "justice system" will railroad this man into jail for the rest of his life and leave his wife alone on the ranch to fend off the invaders. Hooray for America.

Apparently there is law at the border. The fellow was charged in accordance with said laws. Again. You need to learn what the laws actually say. Not demand that they conform to whatever you think they should say.

Apparently there is law at the border. The fellow was charged in accordance with said laws. Again. You need to learn what the laws actually say. Not demand that they conform to whatever you think they should say.
When the "law" starts to show up at the border and help elderly ranchers with violent foreign trespassers, you'll have a point. But you go ahead and keep fighting for Drug Cartel rights, like a good American.

Rancher George Kelly is being tried for second degree murder of a Drug Cartel Guide deported several times for crossing illegally into the country. As expected, our government is coming down hard on an American citizen left by himself to defend his property against foreign invaders. This is the state of our government in 2023. Protecting the "rights" of foreign invaders and rushing to judgement to convict an American citizen. Recall that the initial charge was 1st Degree Murder with NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER to support the charge. Only after public outcry did they reduce the charge to 2nd degree murder.

Hey whatever it takes to keep the Drug Cartels happy.

Shooting people in the back, even bad guys, isn't legal.

Don't do it.

When the "law" starts to show up at the border and help elderly ranchers with violent foreign trespassers, you'll have a point. But you go ahead and keep fighting for Drug Cartel rights, like a good American.

The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, says that everyone is afforded the same rights.

Who gets to decide that this person, or that group, doesn’t get any rights? The Rancher has rights. And I will speak out to insure he is afforded the Constitutional Rights guaranteed to him as an accused criminal. I say the same thing for all accused.

But as I’ve said before. The law says you can’t do some things. For example firing warning shots at trespassers. That is, at least in Georgia, a crime. It is called aggravated assault. It is a felony. I’m assuming there is a similar law on the books in Arizona. Now in your Hollywood version of America. These laws don’t really exist.

But in real life. They do. Bitching and moaning that it isn’t fair is just idiotic. Nobody created a law out of thin air to get this guy. There is ample precedent to the law. He isn’t the first person charged with these crimes.

Now it looks like a Jury is going to eventually hear this case and decide what is legal and right. Maybe they’ll find him not guilty. Maybe they’ll find him guilty. But he wouldn’t be in this situation if he knew and obeyed the laws. You can’t just pop rounds off and then claim that the death was self defense. Not when the baddie was perforated from behind. About the only way that would fly is if the baddie was holding someone at gunpoint himself. Then you shot to defend the life of an innocent.

If you won’t learn what the laws are and what action you can legally take don’t moan about it later.

Shooting people in the back, even bad guys, isn't legal.

Don't do it.
No way to prove he did that since the bullet went all the way through. Could have been one of his AK-47 wielding Cartel buddies taking him out. And like I said, when the government leaves you on your own at the border do whatever you have to do to protect yourself. The dude was a drug cartel "guide" who has been caught multiple times trying to evade the border patrol. But If Kelly shot him from 100 yards away, I say "Nice shot buddy"! Fuck the Drug Cartels :113:

No way to prove he did that since the bullet went all the way through. Could have been one of his AK-47 wielding Cartel buddies taking him out. And like I said, when the government leaves you on your own at the border do whatever you have to do to protect yourself. The dude was a drug cartel "guide" who has been caught multiple times trying to evade the border patrol. But If Kelly shot him from 100 yards away, I say "Nice shot buddy"! Fuck the Drug Cartels :113:

You understand that bullets leave holes. And those holes are able to be measured. There is a significant difference to a Coroner between a .223 and a 7.62MM hole.

You understand that bullets leave holes. And those holes are able to be measured. There is a significant difference to a Coroner between a .223 and a 7.62MM hole.
And? You can't prove the bullet came from Kelly's gun unless you have the bullet. That aside, as I have been saying the border is a war zone and there is no rule of law. That leaves citizens on their own to defend themselves just like back when Arizona was a territory.

And? You can't prove the bullet came from Kelly's gun unless you have the bullet. That aside, as I have been saying the border is a war zone and there is no rule of law. That leaves citizens on their own to defend themselves just like back when Arizona was a territory.

Well I can prove the bullet didn’t come from an AK-47. And the presence of Brass would demonstrate what kinds of weapons were fired. If there is any Brass of .223 or 5.56 then it can be either matched to the Ranchers weapon, or proven to not have come from that weapon. Firing pin, extractor, and ejector marks are pretty unique.

The problem is the Rancher claims that he fired “over their heads” to scare them. He did so because they were armed and aiming AK-47 at him. I am calling bullshit right there. If someone is pointing a weapon at you, you aren’t going to fire warning shots. You are going to try very hard to kill the guy trying to kill you. That scenario is classic self defense. An armed trespasser who is pointing his weapon at you.

The second thing is the Mexican Mafia’s and cartels. These guys attack cops. They have been armoring trucks for years. They put turrets on top with heavy machine guns. They aren’t going to be scared off by one old man with a single rifle. They would kill him and his wife and sit down at the table and finish the meal while the corpse is cooling.

So the Rancher’s story is bullshit. At least it is unlikely to be true.

The problem is you don’t think about the idiotic claims you are making. In one sentence you announce how dangerous the area is and how the Rancher is justified. In the next you swear there is no evidence that he didn’t do anything. You need to pick one and run with it. But your asinine irrational rage doesn’t let you think.

blah...blah....blah.....we're STILL dedicated to squabbling rather than actually doing anything.
Losing strategy.
Americans are getting precisely what they bargained for.

Do nothing....have nothing.

Freedom was never won from atop the soap box.
Americans are the most heavily armed of any population in human history.......yet are falling to the whims of a few.
Proof positive that being well armed cannot overcome cowardice and lack of commitment.

Last edited:
The guy is toast--the Appellate court allows his texts and his wife's statements to be used and the trial is set. Never mind that he wrote a book that has the exact same excuses and scenarios that Kelly used.

An Arizona rancher charged with murder in the shooting death of a migrant on his property has rejected a plea agreement and a trial date has been set.
George Alan Kelly, 75, was arrested Jan. 30 of last year following the death of Gabriel Cuen-Butimea, 48, from Nogales, Mexico, who was shot on Kelly’s ranch in a remote desert area near Keno Springs.
Kelly lives with his wife on their ranch – Vermilion Mountain Ranch – and routinely sees migrant trespassers. The couple have reported they fear members of the drug cartels and their heavily armed soldiers trafficking people and drugs.
On the day of the shooting the sheriff’s office responded to calls of shots fired at the ranch where they recovered Cuen-Butimea's body. Authorities have said there was no weapon on the victim at the time, and investigators had collected two assault-style rifles from Kelly's property in the aftermath to determine whether either was used in the shooting.
Cuen-Butimea was identified by his Mexican voter card, and his body was found approximately 150 yards from Kelly’s home. U.S. federal court records show Cuen-Butimea had had a history of illegal border crossings and deportations in and around Nogales.
Kelly was charged with murder and aggravated assault and his trial was originally scheduled for September. The trial was delayed as prosecutors asked an appeals court to decide if Kelly’s text messages can be admitted as evidence and if his wife, Wanda, can be deposed about events after the shooting.
The appeals court said Judge Thomas Fink of the Santa Cruz County Superior Court must consider Kelly’s text messages and that he must allow prosecutors to depose Wanda Kelly.

Kelly allowed a plea offer of negligent homicide to expire that would have carried a maximum sentence of eight years. Now, if convicted of murder, he could face up to 23 and a half years in prison. A new trial date was set for March 21, 2024.
1704984186554.jpeg

Last edited:
The guy is toast--the Appellate court allows his texts and his wife's statements to be used and the trial is set. Never mind that he wrote a book that has the exact same excuses and scenarios that Kelly used.

An Arizona rancher charged with murder in the shooting death of a migrant on his property has rejected a plea agreement and a trial date has been set.
George Alan Kelly, 75, was arrested Jan. 30 of last year following the death of Gabriel Cuen-Butimea, 48, from Nogales, Mexico, who was shot on Kelly’s ranch in a remote desert area near Keno Springs.
Kelly lives with his wife on their ranch – Vermilion Mountain Ranch – and routinely sees migrant trespassers. The couple have reported they fear members of the drug cartels and their heavily armed soldiers trafficking people and drugs.
On the day of the shooting the sheriff’s office responded to calls of shots fired at the ranch where they recovered Cuen-Butimea's body. Authorities have said there was no weapon on the victim at the time, and investigators had collected two assault-style rifles from Kelly's property in the aftermath to determine whether either was used in the shooting.
Cuen-Butimea was identified by his Mexican voter card, and his body was found approximately 150 yards from Kelly’s home. U.S. federal court records show Cuen-Butimea had had a history of illegal border crossings and deportations in and around Nogales.
Kelly was charged with murder and aggravated assault and his trial was originally scheduled for September. The trial was delayed as prosecutors asked an appeals court to decide if Kelly’s text messages can be admitted as evidence and if his wife, Wanda, can be deposed about events after the shooting.
The appeals court said Judge Thomas Fink of the Santa Cruz County Superior Court must consider Kelly’s text messages and that he must allow prosecutors to depose Wanda Kelly.

Kelly allowed a plea offer of negligent homicide to expire that would have carried a maximum sentence of eight years. Now, if convicted of murder, he could face up to 23 and a half years in prison. A new trial date was set for March 21, 2024.
View attachment 886478
Democrat America hater cheers when a US citizen is murdered by Capitol Police and cries crocodile tears over a Cartel POS who has been deported multiple times. WTF

I'm glad George Archer had the courage to reject the plea deal. This case needs the full attention of the country because I guarantee you it has the full attention of Mexico and the Cartels.

I know, right. Who needs a stinking court or a justice system. I mean this country was founded on vigilante justice. Those damn British soldiers that shot people during the Boston Massacre, why the people of Boston stormed into the British barracks, dragged those soldiers into the town square, and strung them up. Oh wait, John Adams defended them in court. Sorry, got confused.

But dammit, if the federal government can't do their damn job then we, the people, with our precious second amendment, should take the law into our own hands. I mean I get behind some obviously drunk driver at two o'clock in the morning, after the bars close, I should be able to pull along side him and blow his flippin brains out. Screw this "due process" bullshit. I mean come on, Somalia is like Shangri La, this place is a shithole.
Progressive Priorities: cartels ability to traffic drugs, sex slaves and kids > American citizens

Forum List

Back